Hello friends

Hello friends

I'm looking for images that prove race mixing is bad, I need them to call out my normie friends. I'll dump jew pics in the mean time

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LgI6Z
archive.is/gTHr
archive.is/lCSux
archive.is/7n3dZ
archive.is/5f4Jf
humanbiologicaldiversity.com/
pastebin.com/Fz5LCmfh
imgur.com/a/YO289
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there's a whole thread on race

You don't need an image to prove that. It's not love since the man and the women aren't dedicated to each other genuinely, but instead because of some irrational feelings. It also produces weaker children. It's all around bad to be attracted to people outside of your race.

Coal burner or oil driller. If it is an oil driller I can dump some great shit.

It's not spoonfeed because fucking jewgle and the kikes don't allow that info to spread.

Also I don't wanna fuck up their thread like a nigger.

They want scientific proof. They're normies user, come on.

>>>/polarchive/
It has literally everything you could ever want.

I mean it doesn't really matter. It's just she said everyone has the exact same dna and races are only different because skin color and their culture and such. We talked about how it's bad to interracial date and race mix because other races are genetically inferior. Aka negroes.

Not an image but:

Race and bone marrow transplants:

archive.is/LgI6Z

archive.is/gTHr

archive.is/lCSux

archive.is/7n3dZ

archive.is/5f4Jf

and

humanbiologicaldiversity.com/

I guess she has never seen a non-white Albino.

I know an oil driller

Ok so let me explain basically how it went

We got into whites, and how I find interracial dating disgusting, and how it irks me. I continued on, talking about how it is killing the bloodline, and creates identity confusion for the kid. I also mentioned how if race mixing continues everyone will look the same in 100 years, which is no longer diverse. She's pretty blue pilled and liberal but I try to show her the other side. She knows how I feel about jews, soros, white genocide, and now this. Basically the only thing I haven't said is the holohoax.

I brought this up with her because we were discussing how my opinion on race mixing makes me fucking pissed. This was also because we were talking about relationships, specifically why I wouldn't date a girl who dated outside of her race.

In a way I feel like my hatred for coal burners and non-whites in general has made me no longer want to leave the house. I want to get a job but all I can think about is niggers coming in to the work place and nigging it up. Holla Forums has opened my eyes, but now that they're open, all I see is hate.

Let’s see… I have these from my personal set
pastebin.com/Fz5LCmfh
imgur.com/a/YO289

And then there’s the /polarchive/ link.

>>>/polarchive/749

This tbh. I recommend we add as much as possible to it. Instead of having threads like these, it could disseminate information much more efficiently.

sage for low energy thread

And now that /polarchive/ has a board owner again *coughmecough*, you can rest assured that any false information can and will be removed and value-added content can be added. Just report posts and append explanations as you see fit.

oy vey, these are nice

Ah, I just realized that the citations in the pastebin might be confusing. Where the citation isn’t a link, that means that the words there are the title of a scientific paper (freely available for downloading) from which the data came. You’d search for the paper rather than using the words as the “source” of the data.

I did it that way because I keep a copy of as much information on my LOCAL machine as possible, because the kikes have been wiping data that doesn’t suit their narrative from the Internet entirely.

(checked)

That's not a rational response to learning the truth. You cannot allow your emotions to get the best of you.

what should I do user

oy vey wiping data? You can't prove that, goy!

so are you gonna tell a story or something or what

Fucking checked

This thread is being used to slide.

I got some shit coming your way just give me a minute

1/?

2/?

3/?

I'll just post gypsies from Bulgaria. In the city I live in they're pretty much put on restraints though. This city might as well be nazi soon at this point.

The real question is, would YOU have sex with that?

4/4.

Bonus round

You're a god among men

I MEAN

OY VEY GOY, DELET THESE IMAGES!

Gold, mined from "Er est wider da", a subtitled german flick about Hitler coming back in the modern day and saving germany

Do you have a webm for the speech he makes on the show, and everyone claps and shit after he's done.

I have an mp4 of it.

The hero we need.

But not the hero we deserve.

I want to recall a report that gypsies are know for kidnapping white children, mostly girls, if possible blonde and blue eyed.
However I dont remember what they did to the kids, training them to be thifes and pickpockets, or "sold" into marriage/sexslavery.
But im sure its not difficult to imagine what.

Post these on the redpill thread pls.