The image Google uses for its summary of the Samson Option

Is this a recent work of Holla Forums's? I just noticed it. Also, does anyone know if there is a particular method to getting Google to make an image the default for any summary?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
expeltheparasite.com/2013/09/17/samson-option-looming-israel-has-80-nukes-and-the-capacity-to-triple-that-number/
archive.fo/7aFR6
expeltheparasite.com/about/
archive.is/I1uJE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What a GASSER lmao

I believe it has something to do with having relevant keywords and relevant links to the subject of the photo, as well as alt text for the photos and subheadings.

It's from (((Wikipedia))) methinks

i hate these fucking kikes co-opting christian heroes

dont the kikes realize they would have been the ones getting crushed under the temple?

except it is nowhere to be found on the wikipedia page en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

maybe someone edited the Wikipedia page to include it at one point and Google simply cached that version

10/10

If you click on the image in google search the website called expeltheparasite.com shows up toplol.

If only I could dance half as good…

IT'S REAL PRAISE KEK!!!!!!!!!

this is the page it's from

expeltheparasite.com/2013/09/17/samson-option-looming-israel-has-80-nukes-and-the-capacity-to-triple-that-number/

oy vey! google's search algorithm is antisemitic! all seven of my grandparents died in the shoah! I'd better email them about this outrage immediately!

For about a year, duckduckgo would include a bio for "Ben Garrison", naming him as the head of propaganda for the American Nazi Party.

you think that's bad?

As funny as this is, I don't think it compensates for everything else.

test post

LOL

I just checked and it's not real.

welcome to the list

archive.fo/7aFR6

i'm havin' a good ole giggle over here, m8s

The samson option is real but I was talking about the pic in this post , when I checked the protocols it didn't have a jewface.

Sorry, this post

Uhm, Google uses an algorithm to select the most relevant image. So, yes and no.

wow

wew

this kike meme has to go, it's literally a joke to suggest they could nuke us lel

They would use nukes in such a way as to instigate nuclear war.

But most military strategists are aware of their scheme and the only retaliatory strikes would be against them alone.

It's really a suicide-by-cop plan where they have a fantasy the cop would also go on a shooting rampage and take out the neighborhood for them. In reality they'd be shot dead on their porch like a nigger after unloading their arsenal on about thirty or forty cities. Many of their targets would be in Russia and Europe. Others would be their Levantine neighbors: Lebanon, Syria, Egypt, almost certainly Mecca and Medina as well.

>expeltheparasite.com/about/
Don't think he's a Holla Forumsack, but he'd fit right in were he to ever find us. I want to tell him about this because he'd think it hilarious, but I don't know how to reach him.

Here is archive

archive.is/I1uJE

Why the fuck do you goys still use anything even remotely related to them? esp kiketube, ffs