WaPo Creating Conflict Between US and Allies

archive.is/jqjK3

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/no-gday-mate-on-call-with-australian-pm-trump-badgers-and-brags/2017/02/01/88a3bfb0-e8bf-11e6-80c2-30e57e57e05d_story.html?utm_term=.698ac5459317

So the Wapo wrote this; the latest in a series of similar articles. As an Australian I'm not bothered at all; Turnbull has no spine and is destroying this country, but I digress.

Isn't this fake news or, at least, gossip? Why does noone subject these faggots to intellectual rigor?

Firstly, the "senior white house sources" are completely unverifiable, which, at least for me does not meet my criteria for publishable content. Secondly, the only attendants of the meeting are actually listed in the article (and they're all good people), meaning that one of them is implied to be said source; wouldn't this suggest that this is fake, or, at best, maybe a bogus story propagated by Trump for some 8D chess reason?

Discussion, tactics, etc appreciated. Our libshit media will be all over this tonight and I'd like some way to counter this bullshit narrative.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/827002559122567168
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

#FAKENEWSFROMREALJEWS

Australian (((media))) is having a field day with this, painting it as kike puppet Turnbull standing up to Trump being an evil bully.
I don't have a doubt in my mind that Turnbull tried to play this as a steadfast diplomatic issue, and that Trump may not have been aware of Obama sneaking this shitty deal in until the last moment. The changes to the muslim ban EO is evidence of this, he had to change it at the last moment to avoid potential kvetching from Australian parliament.
This shitty refugee trade deal is going to drive a wedge between the Australian and US relations, at a point where Australia needs to be closer to the US than ever. Our only real options outside of the US are the UK, who are probably at their weakest at the moment, and fucking SEA/China.

but CNN covered it that mean's it's real

This, they were all over it like hungry roaches

Fake or not I want this to be real. Trump shitposting on the global stage telling libshit countries to shove it is what I voted for.

that's what makes me think this is real despite it being first declared by HuffPo of all things.
trump could have very easily leaked this to show he is not fucking around and you won't get an instant free pass because you are an existing US ally.
honestly australians should have expected this considering how much of a big deal immigration is here as well as how the turnbull and obama govts were thick as thieves before trump came in. There were even spokesmen trying to sell the TPP without the US as something that was still positive due to our trade reliance on china. disgusting!

WaPo needs to be stumped immediately for their slander!

it's not fake, oh shit

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/827002559122567168

who's ready for some high-stakes international bantz?

BWAHAHAHAAHAHA. Australia got beaten by Trump in bantzing lolololol

/ourguy/

Ausfag here.
Thank God Trump is saying this.

Trust me m8 I want nothing more than our backstabbing kike pm to be BTFO.

If these immigrants are so wonderful, why doesn't Australia want to keep them?

Anyone have screencaps of Australian shitposters laughing when the deal happened and claiming to have cucked America?

BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT LAUGHING NOW!

Turbull is a kike, fuck off with this schill bullshit, Trump was right to hate on him.

They're not wonderful, they're pieces of shit, Trump is right to not want them, and the kike Turnbull pretends not to want them, because he has an election promise of turning back the boats (of immigrants) and he doesn't want to look weak on this issue, even though he is. He sends them to as asylum camp at some island near Papua New Guinea and all the leftists circlejerk about how un-humanitarian it is and they eventually get let in. The kike Turnbull won't actually send them back to where they came from.

look at US, we are the bull now :^)

Someone is leaking info about the administration. I think we might need another thread regarding this.

Either that, or someone bugged the Oval Office.

holy shit i hope trump actually did all of that. that is awesome

Oh.

This was deliberate sabotage and collusion between Obama and Turnbull clearly.

Turnbull has to go.

The deal is still going ahead faggot.

we wont take them either if they do get sent back, we'll send them to an island camp.

Exhibit A

I remember reading this earlier and thinking the exact same thing about these 'senior white house sources'. 90% of the supposed Trump quotes weren't actually given to them by Trump himself. This seems to be a recurring theme I've noticed.

Though I would really love Trump to put Turnbull in his place. Frankly Australian politics in general has been a massive farce for a good decade or so now at the very least. We really need our own Trump, but the closest thing we have is Pauline Hanson and she's already fucked up once before.

What?
So you're suggesting they made them up? Or that they were said, but not said on social media?

fixed it for you. Ever since Federation this country has been going downhill.

The only thing we know for a fact he said is what he said in . Most of the rest of what's in the article is hearsay at best. I mean the word 'official' was used 12 fucking times in that article alone.

Right, but it's become an absolute circus over the last decade once Howard left (not defending him either, he has a special place in hell waiting for him as far as I'm concerned as well).

well the reason is because when you've had one government dictate for so fucking long the people left to replace him are usually lazy worthless yes men and on the opposition are people whom built an entire career out of being unelectable. Rudd just happened to be running on a year where everyone was fed up with Work Choices and is the sole reason Howard lost that election because it fucked a lot of good people over (myself included).

coincidence

Sounds like a good plan. Then sink the island.

WELL THE THING WITH NIETO WAS PROVEN TO BE SEMETIC HORSE SHIT.

I LIKE THE THEORY THAT TRUMP SPRUNG A CANARY TRAP TO SEE WHERE HIS LEAKS ARE.