Audi's Super Bowl Commercial Just Gave Me Faggot Cancer

PREPARE YOUR NEG HOLES

youtube.com/watch?v=G6u10YPk_34

And Germans complain about us fucking up their country…

Other urls found in this thread:

odwyerpr.com/story/public/6370/2016-02-19/audi-america-keeps-pmk-bnc-as-aor.html
pmkbnc.com/about/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1973_oil_crisis
youtube.com/watch?v=BvHFM8c7cPM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkswagen_Group
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm gay and that commercial is some of the faggiest fucking shit I've ever seen.

everything will be fire

kys faggot

I'm Jewish, what's so wrong with this?

Meanwhile, Audi of Germany is committed to import so many muslims, women there won't be allowed to leave the house on their own in a decade.

WEW LAD
I was planning to lease from an Audi dealership after I sell my old car. Not anymore faggots.

so much virtue signaling over a
BIG LIE

It's a damn shame, I used like Audis.
NOT ANY MORE.

go in and tell them why they won't be getting your business.

lol Audi thinks the kind of people that watch the superbowl are going to be into this kinda shit.

Goddamn (((they))) are really going all put on these gay ass commercials this year

Fuck. Now I want to sell my golf.
Should've went japanese and bought a toyota 86.

What would be a decent Holla Forumsack car?
Looking to upgrade from a 3 series
Sperg Vikernes wannabes, please, spare me your Lada recommendations, they are horrible.

almost as bad as modern bmw

Imagine working in their advertising department. Must be a fun bunch

The ultimate Holla Forums car is this.

I would totally drive this

I've never met a good Audi driver. They generally have some obsession with tailgating and stupid dangerous overtaking too.

bump

I'm really not looking forward to the Super Bowl. I know that everybody is going to insert politics every chance they can get.

Unfortunately I'm moving soon and it's my last chance to see a lot of people, so I have to attend. Going to be reeeeeing the entire time

haha, they are going all out this year

I drive a Toyota. Idgaf, the Japs are our buds and American cars a shit.

The updated version

edgy

Fuck yeah, I would too. I've always liked them. Out of my price range though.

kys

I drive a Chevy Volt. Virtue signaling be damned, it's fun to drive, maintenance is pretty much non-existent, very cheap to drive, it's reliable, built in America, and makes mudslimes cry about their future.

kys

I drive a Chevy Volt. Virtue signaling be damned, it's fun to drive, maintenance is pretty much non-existent, very cheap to drive, it's reliable, built in America, and makes mudslimes cry about their future.

I drive a Chevy Volt. Virtue signaling be damned, it's reasonably fun to drive (nothing like the Prius), maintenance is pretty much non-existent, very cheap to drive. It's reliable (surprisingly so, look it up), built in America, and makes mudslimes cry about their future. Plus, liberals took a stupid loss on depreciation (even with gibs), and they're really cheap used.

Not only is a volkswagon one of the cheapest, crappiest, most disposable cars you could ever possibly buy, they own Audi and are thus also tainted by this fake wage gap fuckery. The only car company worse than VW is Chrysler.

Audi doesn't fucking care. It's whatever campaign their agency of record came up with. Which in this case is these faggots:
odwyerpr.com/story/public/6370/2016-02-19/audi-america-keeps-pmk-bnc-as-aor.html
pmkbnc.com/about/
All agencies are pretty much the same. Big names don't care about impact with the super bowl audience, they care about impressing all the other faggot agencies and winning awards.

All those companies that hitched their cars on the persecution complex train are going off the cliff. It's a new dawn in America.

bump

Anything designed and built in your own country.

Smart move, turning a FUCKING CAR COMMERCIAL INTO A POLITICAL STATEMENT.

On the bright side, this ad is ripe for an Allahu-Ackbar edit

fucking kikes man

EPA broke their dick off in VW's ass.

I suspect this is part of the PR/Social Justice fallout

Thank god I went with mercedes

My Waifu I wearing a nice striped shirt I see.

Nevermind, wrong thread.

Who the fuck writes this garbage? That is just categorically wrong. The way we place value on human beings is a little bit more complex than that.

Audi being cucked is nothing new, though. Here in Sweden, Audi attempted to use a well known leftist extremist bitch in their marketing campaign, Thankfully they backed out after criticism.

Made it 30 seconds. Wouldve been less but dropped my phone.

Wonder who'll sell best

Do they think leftist cucks will buy their cars?
Most of those have no money.

Why did that father force the little girl to race against all those boys?
Its irresponsible (she could get hurt) and he should not live vicariously through his daughter nor should he try to pretend his daughter is a son. He should allow the little girl to do feminine girly things.

Volkswagen is way better than Saturn.

He would have to send letters to them. Just telling a dealer won't do anything.

It's mostly comprised of nigras, cucks, and spics, in that order, and that's not even taking into account how few people watch television, to begin with.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1973_oil_crisis

Buy something older that is easy to work on, and fix it up.

1. Save money on purchase.
2. Save money on insurance.
3. Learn valuable mechanic skills.
4. Be able to actually work on your car in the event that something under the hood takes a shit.
5. Perhaps the most important, all newer cars basically have tracking devices implanted in them, and vulnerable circuitry that can be remotely kill switched. This is obviously bad. If you ignore points 1-4 because muh status symbol, muh pussy magnet, don't ignore this point. You'll have to look up the exact year regulations went into effect and what shit like onstar or satellite radio is installed in your vehicle of choice. You don't want anything newer than 2011?ish, or anything with those options.

Fucking jews, when will the madness end.

That's a pretty cool car. I love simple but efficient engineering and mechanical shit.

Now this is podracing! For faggots.

My daily is a 95 and it is awfully new. Lots of sensitive (relatively) electronics. Now my 77 truck only has a few big diodes in the alternator, and an ignition module that is encased in the steel of the distributor housing. Much tougher towards EMP, but still not a mechanical injection diesel (zero electrics needed to operate). Not that I'd want to drive a stinky ass diesel, tho.

Kek, the car at the end has VDT 1909 on the license plate.
Coincidence?

why don't you tell your daughter to have 5 or 6 kids to keep the white race alive you fucking kike

Also the number 52 on one of the racing cars:
There's also Skull&bones on one of the cars.

Teslas are surely pol approved?

Shame about the company going full poz, because pic related is the only vehicle you will ever need

They're pretty cool in concept, but in practice I don't like having so many electronic components in a vehicle that can be hacked by a third party and that I can't fix myself. The self-driving features are again cool in concept, but could easily be hacked to make your car run into a tree or a semi. And not to mention the recording software makes your movements very easy to track.

Futuristic shit like that is really really cool but the powers that be these days make it really not worth it to use. Like having your phone record everything you do and know your calendar and schedule and home, work, and friends' addresses and all kinda of shit. It lets your phone do some nifty, really convenient shit but it also makes you very vulnerable and kills and shred of privacy you may have had left. Now imagine a car that has all the invasive shit that a modern smartphone does.

Volkswagen Thing, produced '73 and '74, you can still find them around, although the prices get higher and higher. I used to drive one and they are fun as hell

That or an old ford fiesta from 90' those thing are american small tanks

anything naturally aspirated with 8+ cylinders

Also just saw the Mercedes add, damm amazing

Best car

Probably the Ford Panther cars. They're durable, easy to work on, not worth much on the used market (you can get a P71 or Grand Marquis for little), and have fewer electronic features than cars from a similar time period. If they break you can find parts easily, either new or from a junkyard. They're also some of the last "classic" American cars, with a V8, bench seats, column shifters, and RWD. The newer ones can even run on Ethanol if there's ever a (((fuel shortage))).

A used 70s/80s Mercedes Diesel is a good runner up. They have minimal electronics, run on nearly anything, and are also durable. They're also harder to find on Craigslist and the like than a Ford Panther car is, and they're a lot older too so parts availability is likely going to be worse.

Older OBD1/2 cars mostly use the computers for managing the engine, such as for changing how much fuel is injected into the engine. Everything else in those cars is purely mechanical, from the pump driven power steering to the mechanically connected throttle. These were mostly used for the fuel injection systems and for displaying the check engine light when problems were detected by the on board computer. Plugging in a scantool could let you read what the engine was doing in real time, and not really much else.

Now look at a modern car. You'll have cars with stereo systems connected to the cellular network, Bluetooth, and the car's internal bus all at once. Power steering systems are electric, throttles are electronic, and transmissions in some cars are no longer controlled by a physical lever, but by electronics. This means that there are both reliability issues and security issues with these cars, all in the name of convenience. Repairing them is harder too, and their attempt to force you to use a pricey electronic tool to do things such as bleeding the brakes is also a benefit for hackers who can mess with your car remotely by exploiting these features by sending OBD commands via a hacked stereo.

kek

Remember when they made that Bud Light ad with Amy Schumer shilling about the imaginary wage gap that caused their stock to fall off a cliff and Anheuser Busch to file a lawsuit against the ad agency? I have a feeling this will happen again.

Looking on audi's twatter you can clearly see women not being happy about the ad either, quote, "Your website lists only 2 women on your US exec team and no women on your board. Does your commitment to progress stop at equal pay?"

What a bunch of virtue signaling morons. Do as I say, not as I do. It's Samantha Bee and her husband all over again.

Hey audi this is how you make an ad
youtube.com/watch?v=BvHFM8c7cPM

Can confirm, my brother drives a '78 240D with a 300D engine swapped because 240D is dangerously slow and that shit has 300k miles and just won't stop. Those cars are stupid strong, which ironically stems from early diesels being so garbage mechanically that the blocks are way thicker and stronger than any car would bother today.

We should turn this against them, bring their lack of diversity to the spotlight until they hire more women. We all know what more women in the workplace actually means, and so do they.

Also whatever happened to Samantha Bee and her school district shit? Did their hypocrisy ever come to light, or did they succeed in banning those poor underprivileged people of color?

'90 CRV eats your puny Audis for breakfast.

Audi is owned by Volkswagen Group, which owns a ton of car companies. Look up the list of shit they own before you buy.

Subsidiaries:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkswagen_Group

Good thing I'm fucking poor so I couldn't afford an Audi anyway.

You might be surprised to learn that Audi is a cheap car in Europe.

Hitler literally designed the Volkswagen himself, which is why the Jews hate them and are tainting them with faggotry like this.

still, i chuckled.

This reminds me of something that happened to me, here's a wall of text.
My mother has a company that sells beauty products and machinery, so it was only natural it was my first job. Due to the nature of the thing it only really attracted women, and one day we were discussing pay and apparently i was earning more than everybody else. The company at the time had 3 stores and in the one i worked in nobody knew my mother or that i was her son, so obviously the blame came on me being a dude (all other employees were women by the way).
As it turns out, one couldn't blame it on me being the son of their (by proxy) boss or a dude because the women were pissed about me not only doing the sales part of the job better but also being the only one willing or capable of lugging 30-40kg boxes around or walking kilometers to cash in checks while doing paperwork on the way to the bank and only earning 14~% more. It's not like any of it wasn't obvious either, when there wasn't someone to sell shit to they were talking or playing old phone games (this was before the iphone) i was either moving heavy stuff around because there was always a pile of new products that needed to be moved to the inventory or a machine that could be moved closer to the garage because it was meant to be shipped soon.

Don't forget those 2 jews and a spic or arab? on those commercials had one where they pushed the US is a proposition nation bullshit propaganda.
Why don't they go push that shit in israel or move there and leave the rest of the world the hell alone.

Jeep Cherokee XJ

Absolutely bulletproof, I6 engine is a 70s design from AMC and the car itself uses almost exclusively 70s and 80s tech. The best part is because of that they are super easy to work on and great for learning how to work on cars. Its quite shaky at high speed (its a brick) and some people think they're ugly, but because of that you can find them super cheap (depending on where you live).

Ive owned a Grand Cherokee WJ that has the same engine and similar components since it was new in '99 never had a single issue with anything other than mom totaling it while running errands. Rebuilt the car myself with ~novice car knowlege.

sorry for blogpost

I've worked 2 jobs where I was the only male in the workplace, and I know your feels. I wasn't even getting paid more, but I wasn't related to my employers.

Women will do this thing where they play "responsibility chicken". They will only do what is required of them, and when extra work crops up they will go out of their way to avoid doing it, even if it's a 5 minute task, until circumstances forces someone to do it. What happens in a hen house is no one wants to be the person to step up, lest they do any more work than the others since they'd feel "cheated" for doing more work for the same pay. The efficiency of the corporate machine is slowed by millions of tiny wrenches like this, as none of them wanted to be "that person" lest more tasks get delegated to them.

There were 1 or 2 exceptions, but I can tell they stepped up because they felt guilt or pity for me working so hard.

(self-checked)

Seems as if kek agrees

This would have been a great commercial…
IF IT WERE IN THE FUCKING 50S

Jesus fucking christ, the wage gap is just a fucking average of what men and women make hourly. IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT THEY MAKE LESS FOR THE SAME FUCKING JOB, IT MEANS THAT WOMEN, ON AVERAGE, MAKE LESS THAN MEN BECAUSE THEY WORK LESS/WORK LESS HARD, NOT (((not))) BECAUSE "muh sexism".
ITS NOT THAT FUCKING HARD PEOPLE JESUS CHRIST ON A FUCKING ROOFTOP

I know an older guy that has a Tesla. It's a cool looking car but it comes with lots of technical vulnerability. And it's rather expensive.
+What this guy said:

Underrated post.

why buy something if you don't even know what to buy

pic related

Can confirm. I got a grand Cherokee for the race war.

You should get in a bath and take a plugged in hair dryer with you, faggot

In general, German and Japanese cars from the 90s are nearly indestructible.
But keep in mind the economic war the US wages on Germany with the whole VW affair (which is bullshit to begin with). Audi, along with Seat and Skoda belong to VW.

Yes, it's a coincidence.
Vorsprung durch Technik, VDT, Is an Audi trademark and used in its ads, video related. And the year refers to Audi's founding. August Horch left his namesake enterprise and founded Audi in 1909.

Product of Gerabia.
Acting surprised…

This reaffirms my decision to not touch (((german))) "engineering" with a 10ft pole.

Saw this shit, never going to buy an Audi ever.

As far as price for what you're getting, I think Japanese cars are the best choice.

Always a bad idea

Man the comments are savage

That really was gay. What father goes around saying his daughter is second-rate?

Oven yourself , then bog yourself , then oven yourself again you aids riddled freakshow.

I drive a Nissan. I dont give a fuck, US cars are garbage that you end up bringing to the shop every fuckin 2 weeks once your warranty expires.

Ive had this care for 6 years now and only had to do general maintenance (tires, brakes, battery, etc). My last car, a Chevy, fucker would be literally falling apart. Previous two vehicles before that, same shit.

Kill yourself, most Toyotas sold on the US market were made in American factories by American workers.

Toyotas are an excellent choice for people who want to support American manufacturing, the engineering is excellent and of course the quality is great since they're made in the US.

Last SB I watched was two years ago. The entire time I felt like a kike cancer was being pumped into the room. I have zero urge to watch it this year.

But I do want the Pats to win and Brady to get the MVP to BTFO of losers who hate him out of envy

……yep, that was cancer alright. Pretty sure that poor girl's dad gets pegged by mom every night, and when she's not doing that, she's making him clean her up after her boyfriend finishes inside her.

audis are fucking trash i used to own an a6 and the piece of shit had something go wrong with it every other week. they're jewish-designed planned obsolescence money sinks for the good goyim to have a prestigious shiny box to drive 2 hours round trip to work in every day. fuck audi and the absolute retards who buy them.

There is literally no one except obvious shit posters defending this cancer of a commercial

How long before the comments get shoah'd.

Also, the dislikes keep going up.

Everyone says Holla Forums car is a VW or the old mercedez, but i think we know better. Its the eighty eight…

You tell her that women can't drive in snow

They debunk their own commercial on twitter.

jej

checked and kek'd

First they took our vidya, now they are taking our cars. But to be honest, new cars are shit for quite a while now.
Old Audi's seem decent and have that autistic over engineering. They slide well, UGHH GROUP B. At least this one does and we have yet to see how it does at the track.

MORE TORQUE

Come now that I think about it…

I FIXED IT.

THERE ALREADY HAS BEEN EQUAL PAY FOR DECADES NOW YOU FUCKING KIKES

W-wait are you telling me "Night Of Fire" wasn't originally a Japanese song?

Take two.
What is good video editor for linux? Kdenlive doesn't work well for me.

No idea.

give the video or the audio a higher bitrate you fat fuck

Why though? It's almost twice the size now.
I don't do this often, pls no bully.

isn't it ironic that if they just removed the voice over and replaced it with -

This would be a perfectly acceptable and inspirational commercial. Instead of emphasizing gender, sexuality, race, why don't they focus on ability and merit? Is it that fucking hard? She didn't win because she was a girl, she won because of driving ability, her being a girl had nothing to do with her victory so why is that aspect being forced so hard?

All this teaches little girls is that they can succeed just because they participate…. then when they fail the game was rigged and must be changed. FUCK THIS SUBVERSIVE SHIT

To make it higher quality, always make use of the file size limit.

It's like they don't know that their stupid bullshit doesn't work anymore.

They should change the name to Inni.

I was more triggered by the fact that the narrator didn't pronounce a single t.

>>>/bog/

gtfo my board

Why would I want to buy a CAR after watching that?

The only purpose of a political ad like that is cutting your consumer base in half.

Let this be a lesson to any company that hires on of these fat libshits or kikes who lives only to spread their marxist retardation.

Trump getting elected feels like it's given millions of people who have kept their mouths shut and their heads down for the last decade a breath of fresh air to actually speak their minds and look forward for once. The silent majority has noticed how insane leftists, SJWs, and the media are – except they're finally not being so silent about it anymore.

It's easy to downvote youtube videos right now, but it will take time to wash out the SJWs from all of the places they've infiltrated. Corporations like Audi will, one-by-one, need push them out. It doesn't take radical nationalism to do it either, just simple capitalism. How many hundreds of thousands of dollars did they blow on this commercial? Millions even? The production values are fantastic, but the message is so degenerate and misguided and full of nonsense that people hate it. They fucking failed at their job, and they cost the company money to do it.

yeah, less people will buy that car now. Who wants to shell out good money to be the posterboy for faggotry? ESpecially when an equivalent bmw or merc doesnt come with the same stigma.

Gay as in "having a ball" or as in "What are we going to do on the bog?"

ffmpeg

I use it to convert webms, but what if I need to add audio, cut video, etc.?

God fucking damn. Humanity is BEING SAVED!!!

READ THE FUCKING CATALOG