Her Vote Counts For As Much As Yours. END THE FEMALE VOTE

It's time to repeal the 19th Amendment. The female vote has only served to grow the size of the the state in the US.

Women tend to vote according to emotion and sympathy. It's time to END THE FEMALE VOTE.

Other urls found in this thread:

rightwingwatch.org/post/ann-coulter-women-should-not-have-the-right-to-vote-but-they-can-still-write-books/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Amen.

#REPEALTHE19TH

if dubs lindsey lohan dies of a heroin overdose

It is time. However it would cause a civil war and we'd lose, because it would be all women and a good half, if not more, of all men, vs. us.

Well maybe, but remember, we're hard af.

Women tend to be more accurate with firearms than men (marginally, and only with similar training), but there is no question we're tactically more brilliant than women and fags.

Also, who else will retake Constantinople? We have desire and cause on our side. DEUS VULT

agreed but you didn't bring anything actionable or any information.

This is bullshit. I taught for years. They learn very fast and very easy on average, but they plateau much earlier than men.

Have this.

Also, where did you teach, West Point? I specifically said tactically, in terms of a civil war (witch frankly, I think is a far fetched fantasy)

There's a lot more shit that happened around that time. Do I really have to give you a history lesson on the sorry state of the US military before WW2? There was some moderate expansion of the navy but this was limited by the 1923 washington treaty and while the participation of the US in WW1 had increased the military budget somewhat we were still way behind other nations at the outset of WW2, it wasn't until after the fall of Berlin that the need to preserve american military superiority was of outmost strategic importance since before then we'd not had much involvement in international affairs and neither had we desired it.

Also there were the large public works undertaken under FDR which like it or not had an overall positive effect on american society.

The way to ACTUALLY accomplish this is to change the law so that it is
ONE HOUSEHOLD, ONE VOTE
Preferably land-owning, draft-registered Hwite households.
The 'head of household' gets to submit the vote.
If we pushed for it this way, then it might actually have a chance.
(((Democracy))) isn't really the best idea anyways.
Hopefully the God Emperor will cross the Rubicon and proclaim himself Imperator, anyways.

Yeah you faggots elected a closet Communist and that spectre never left your political system, of course this would happen.

Yeah FDR was a communist POS, I agree. Death to commies.

But also, thanks to feminism and voting with emotions, it became popular after the wars to become the policeman of the world, cuz muh feels.

END THE FEMALE VOTE? We isolate after WW2, like God wanted. DEUS VULT.

Ann Coulter is the one to spearhead this campaign. She herself has called for it.
rightwingwatch.org/post/ann-coulter-women-should-not-have-the-right-to-vote-but-they-can-still-write-books/

I believe the only vote we need is one vote per family that has created healthy white offspring

Hey at least she's no longer a degenerate. Good on her.

If trips Miley Cirus dies of the Aids Virus.

Or gets murdered by one of her pet apes.

>>>/r9k/

Roastie detected, stop voting with your cunt and we won't have a problem.

I managed to redpill a teenage girl about this last week. I almost didn't believe it.

Why are the mids letting Cernovitch shitpost while high on cocaine?

Then she sucked your cock? Go home, larper.

I find it interesting that we experience an upswing in shills in time for morning in Israel.

Roosevelt was actually Jewish as well–his family's name was originally (((Rosenfeld))). So him, Teddy Roosevelt and Dwight (((Eisenhower))) were all Crypto-Kikes.

This.

Ending the non-white vote and/or existence should be a bigger priority

Yes. Remember, white women voted for Trump more than Clinton. The Jews pit every subgroup against each other so there's no united effort against them, man vs woman is part of that effort.

As the 'New' Right grows it is time for us to make these demands. Its all swinging in our direction, so its time for us to make our demands and desires known.

It's not the female vote that needs to go but unmarried, childless couples voting. One vote per family. Absolutely no voting right for singles, male or female.

I meant to say unmarried, childless people.

This is better. The justification is that only those who have children are contributing to the continued existence of the state - so only they deserve to have a say in how it is going to be changed as it will affect their children.

Lots will not like it but it makes sense from a logical standpoint; and that's what our creed should be all about.

Everything seems decent on paper.

Okay, then what do you think about this:
One vote per family and/or one vote per property owner.
No vote for single people and transients.

The goal is to identify groups of people who are invested in the future: committed locals and people with children. On the other hand are the groups who have nothing or not much to lose in comparison. Giving them voting rights is unfair, because they are not going to necessarily be affected by the votes.
It's an oversimplification, but see for example "I'll just move to Canada if Trump gets elected". You can't allow to think this way with a family or with land.

b-but muh 53% of white women voted for trump!!!