What are your thoughts on anarcho-pacifism?

What are your thoughts on anarcho-pacifism?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarcho-pacifism

Retarded, like your thread.

Stop browsing wikipedia for meme ideologies and read a fucking book.

If anarcho-feminism and anarcho-transhumanism have flags, then anarcho-pacifists deserve one too.

Pussies.

More first world garbage

If you are not willing to use violence, then you are useless.

Pacificism only works if you have the police on your side. Otherwise it just enableds fascism.

Pacifism is best seen as a tool, not an ideology in it self, but I do like anarco-pacifists. And they are much more approachable than other anarchists. Who would your grandmother like best? The Christian, god fearing, anarchist, who renounces violence, or some dirty bombmaking illigalist? And which of them drives fear in the heart of the porkys? Both have their purpose in the greater struggle.

See webm.

wrong. look at the civil rights movement in america, and the Indian independence movement. Neither had the police on their side, but both had great success.
What you need is a large pacifist movement run parallel to a distinct violent movement, that way the pacifists seem like a reasonable middle ground. Look at he mussies, some faggots start blowing up white folks and now any mussie willing to say "murder is not good" will get a standing ovation, no matter if his other views are complete shit.
We have plenty of pacifists ready to condemn violent action at the drop of a coin, what we need now are some people willing to get some attention.

In which case the pacifists get appealed to and used as counter-revolutionary reformists, and then get to claim credit for "making progress."

I'll sum it up

Sure, but progress is made, for the movement.There is nothing wrong with reforms when they work.
Le Just set everything on fire and it will turn out fine, could yield less than optimal results.

A anarchistic society in which everyone is a pacifist sounds dope, but a lot of ideologies sound dope if you don't factor in the fact that it will never work.

Don't be so pessimistic, the world is ours to shape and anything can be done. after we kill all the blacks and the jews and the arabs

Mountains of cocaine
Them slopes ain't gonna ski themselves

Sounds good to me

^

Easier to kill

I'm a pacifist myself. Not only because it's much more effective if what you're fighting against is being held accountable for its actions by a more powerful group than it but because I'm a moralfag. I'm not an anarchist, though.

Pacifism-anything is a codeword for class rule. See Ghandi's love for the caste system, for instance.

It doesn't even have a moral justification, you are just allowing the injustice of the capitalist system

I fucking hate you fucking Nazi coff coff Tankieā€¦

If you don't wanna be slaughtered in drove, don't be a pacifist.

I'm not a pacifist, but I wouldn't even dare to imagine, attacking some one that doesn't pose a threat to me.

Do you think thats gonna stop us? Anarchists are subhuman garbage, and if they don't put up a fight it just makes our job of getting rid of them all the easier.

Bring it on monster, it's about damned time we avenge The sailors of Kronstadt, Black Ukraine and Barcelona.

What you going to do? Wave a white flag at us and try to hug us for "peace man".
Pacifistic spineless shit.

wew

Absolutely this

I hope this is ironic, otherwise you clearly know jack shit about pacifism bud

Sasuga Holla Forums

Yeah but given the tone of the thread and people's general on the subject it's not beyond the realm of possibility he actually believes pacifism is literally passive.

The peace loving communities around the world have had more success with communes and breaking free from the state than any of the violent ideologies on this board.

i think im kinda anarcho-pacifism
or maybe it is the case only because im a coward to kill a politician or cops

name one, preferably the ones that haven't been squashed by another force or are currently in conflict from said forces