So strong and independent

So strong and independent.

Say, user. Have you ever been attracted to someone because their personality were the opposite of you?

Are you suggesting something

I don't get it?

I have my doubts that "opposites attract". But I might be wrong.

I have. She is the best girl I ever known even though we were so different.

It ain't fiction, just a natural fact.

What did they mean by this?

Well men and women are the complete opposite, both mentally and physically, and they do attract.

It means that when she takes two steps forward, he takes two steps back.

Elaborate? Was she also attracted to you? How were you different?

You're being awfully vague about these opposite qualities. I'm not sure that it's these differences that attract, so much as, for example, looks.

It means that she goes to bed early, and he parties all night.

I don't see the attraction.

She moves slowly, and baby, he's fast.

So she plays hard to get and he's a quick-shot?

We couldn't be any more different, although we had some similitude. She believed in all sort of esotheric things and I'm more a science and rationality kind of guy. We were both cynics, but in different ways and we both saw each other as positive, for some reason. She likes different genres of the same things I do, like comics, manga and video games. She is black and I'm not.
The few things we coincided were wanting a better future although through different means, the fact that we were cynical and our love for different languages. Take it as you will, I think she was really different, mainly ideologically, but I do admit that her body is one of the prettiest I've ever seen and her smile brighter than anything in my life, and she said to me that my body is of her liking, but dunno if it's her ideal or not.

Well, men and women minds do work essentially different.

Did you find that attractive, or would you be as attracted to her if she was more of a science and rationality kind of gal?
So far, you're sounding more alike than opposite.

A bit of both. I did not find it particularly attractive, but it was interesting since it was a completely different approach to life than mine, or so I rationalized. As for liking her more, she would be a bit boring that way, but we would have had more to talk about, although we already talked about a lot of things.
And you're right, seems like we were more alike than I thought shame she had to go, though

Thank you for the informative replies. Now sterilize yourself.

She likes it quiet, and he likes to shout, but when they get together, it just all works out.

That does sound like a match that fits, helped along with helpful pimp hand hits.

Where did she go? You sound like a fitting couple.

hahahaha

So many Qyueer Womynkin in the office they actually forgot straight relationships are a thing

It's a fucking SONG you stupid nigger.

It sure wasn't an answer.

I want the Dreamworks face and pose to die.

Was the sequel any good?

Fictionally yeah, I am a lazy slob and she is just so energetic.

So is this series any good?

No

Which one?

The one for Tangled.

I don't know what to expect.
Would smash the raven haired girl. Need r34 pronto

Its pretty comfy, enjoy it while it lasts.