8/pol/ - 02.02.2017

8/pol/ - 02.02.2017

the day when Holla Forums has completely fallen

lets bury it!
(we will not miss you)

8/pol/ has become worse than 4/pol/
lets not lie to ourselves, most people here are shit skins and jews. mods are confirmed jews,

this remaining ruin of a board has more niggers and kikes on it than leftypol has visitors in a year.

the central idea of Holla Forums right now is to hype kushner/trump and the promote semite sect christianity.

i have literally seen jews being less jewish than this board.

in 2017 people on Holla Forums refuse to call nigger by their name, instead they call them "nogs",
90% of all threads are about kushner/trump

no more, Holla Forums is not white and therefore it will implode and lose

YOU ARE LOSERS NOW
a bunch of niggers are kikes pretending to be white
come on tyroone, your baboo mama wants you go back outside and climb a tree

I'm the nog poster. I gladly call them niggers as well. But I like nog. Not a point worth shilling over. Are you the unrelated image faggot? Just go away. We don't need you here.

im white tbh

You finally gone fucking crazy user.

Saying that Trump is in bed with kikes doesn`t make it so, labeling threads as baaaad subjects also doesn`t make it so. Saying Holla Forums stopped saying niggers because it is co-opted is downright sill. Go to bed faggot

Trump didn't mention jews or 6 gorillion on holohoax day, your "TRUMP IS A KIKE GUIZ" shilling has failed, time for a new strategy CREW

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/4chan/

my nogger. but seriously don't bump bullshit like this. you should sage. you know how right?

All you have to do is never type 8ch in your browser ever again. It's quite simple, oh and also

now do us all a favour and fuck off back to reddit, cuckchan or whatever hole you came from.

Kill yourself

scholomo, do like bill clinton did, marry your daughter

you shills still suck at this

lol die

do me a favor, say the word kike for me
also, answer this question, did the holocaust happen?

I put actual effort into the Pewdiepie op. I'm glad you liked it.

Oh and I forgot to add. fag

Wow, great counter-argument.

I will post erotic chinese drawings here and you can`t stop me

no, kike

Now I know you will do anything for a buck.
Good work, you bow to my orders like the slave you are.
now fucking kill yourself

Sage

Don't forget the 4 pages of HWNDU threads as well

You are correct OP.

Holla Forums is completely compromised.

You also forgot to sage newfag though I'm glad people are actually talking about Felix and his massive reach into the normalfagsphere instead of pulling "le useles e-celeb" immediately. In any case this is a shit slide thread and Moshe should feel real bad for wasting his time on this one. I'm not mean enough to deny a jew his soup though.

So when did these Imkampfy shillings happen that I keep hearing about but never seeing?

Oh hi Holla Forums. Feeling assmad tonight? :^)

judging by the pick of your drawings i can tell you are gay who tries to pretend to be straight.

here your homes:
>>>/cuteboys/
>>>/christian/

no, kike

Whats wrong with 2D butts?

all of this effort for a thread which is obvious shit. sage

These new shills fucking suck ass. I miss JIDF

seriously don't know why there are so many niggers. i miss pre-election Holla Forums with all the threads full of statistics and infographics.

JIDF was even shittier at this than OP is though

I do. You didn't sage it either lad. It's fun fucking with these losers.

will never happen, its a shit skins board now.
shit skins hate statistics and numbers and science, because its makes sense.

Ignore this idiot, people on Holla Forums were panicking and calling each other Holla Forums insurgents and porkys so hard it made the front page yesterday, dont you retards panic the way they did.

Dont you guys find it (((convenient))) how both politically radical boards have threads encouraging McCarthyism and strife one day after the other?

Just keep your heads down, whether the storm and continue to report shitposts and obvious COINTERPOL posters

inb4 I get called a kike and false-flaggot for advocating moderation in Holla Forums

Commie get out

WOW!

No u

I am, and i don't hate those disciplines. In fact i study them and will gladly self-destroy my race if necessary.

Many of you doesn't seem to understand that for some of us non-whites, we prefer a white country / white conquered planet than the alternative kike-controlled one.
If i can do something to fight back the sionists that have taken my country black, even if it means cleaning up my "fellow" race, i will do it without hesitation.

Sage because offtopic.

*black -> back

likely low iq humans and niggers like butts.

its called sexual selection:
nigger always have sex from behind, thats why they have so ugly faces. sexual butt fuck selection has made them ugly and gay.

most white people have beautiful faces because they have sex by looking into the partners face.
(and because they dont commit incest like jews and muslims do)

anyway its actually something wrong with you.
you are sick.

at least you are not hiding it

Oven yourself CREW.

Good old Joe did nothing wrong.

Go away TRS

The solution is simple.

Make some fucking good threads and content to improve the board yourself.

Start with the redpill threads.

Noticing something hits the front page doesnt make me a Holla Forums fag, nig-nog.

Hello Endchan.

of course it did.. and we all how it really happened don't we goy. ;)

Watch it and weep, CREW.

i like this phrase

thats impossible because mods will delete it.

second thing is most white people left because they know
a) 49 out 50 people are shit skins here
b) imkampfy

whats the point to post on a shit skin board?

Is that just a rare ID, or is that the ID all mods get?

It's the Tor ID. Anyone who posts from the Tor hidden service has that ID.

there you go.
niggers, spics, kikes and newfags

Holla Forums has been compromised for a long time, this has been well known since the oath bans. BTW
OATHS VOID

If you are gonna complay at least complain about Dindu wich teh actuall replacement word for nigger

Oh yeah! becos every christian tread doesn't immediatelly get flooded with kek shitposters
I don't like Christianity or the monotheism of abrahamic religions, but i suport the virtues christianity promotes and the moral lessons it teaches, even if i don't belive the fairy tales

>Despite him making a blacklist of gender studies graduates leeching off the state
If Trump is a kike, he is doing a terrible job
Just like you would if you were a shill, but you are obviously just a retard, even shill ain't that stupid

Why are you still here then, hypocrite?

i think it went a step further
i say: 8/pol/ is now officially anti-white

for shit skins like coming here to search for whatever inspiration, forget it. nothing were is white
its jews who try to use the image of white people to set up a war with iran and china and russia.

Maybe instead of whining about threads that are discussing actual events, bother making an actual thread yourself instead of this shit.

This guy is some low effort dipshit leftist who roamed around a bit on 4pol. Some cuck probably posted about the superior chan and this huge faggot then made a thread on here.

It's so obvious that the only point of this thread is to sow division for no reason, division that does not even exist.

except maybe that we didn't go far enough and publicly execute every Communist agent and sympathizer. Rest assured, Trump won't be making the same mistake.

This. At least CTR was an actual threat. CREW just keep spamming the same shit over and over again, thus making things easier to delete.

Nog just like nig is a variant and has been around since at least 2014. What are you trying to do with that thread ?

go away schlomo