C n' DRR

If Disney ever does a "Rescue rangers" remake, How poorly would they handle her?

They aren't going to do a Chip n Dale remake.

Thanks God, The "Girl power" bullshit they are trying to push into Ducktales is annoying and the animation is crap.

Agreed, I hate how they turned Webby into Mabel 2.0.

Also every male character acts way more incompetent than they did in the original show.

Original gadget was already well established as the nutty professor style inventor with massive intellect but low wisdom. They'd have to fuck up supremely to mess her up in any reboot, even with current year gurl power bullshit.

I mean if you threw a pair of mouse ears on Holtzman from the Cuntbusters you'd have a kind of shitty but accurate version of her. So even the shittiest thing could get it right.

Current Year gadget would never be allowed to join a cult because the last message they want pushed on smart little girls is to question people who say they have all the answers

Feel the fizz of Coo Coo Cola

If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Not a fan of the character designs…or that "race" change.

The Glumgold really being South African thing?

don't know how they'll handle him in the reboot, but in the original animated series he was made Scottish to avoid calling up references to apartheid

we've had a solid 30 years for haters to get over it, and most of them will not have read the comics prior to having seen the original animated series

Also this, I dont care if the VA is tan or whatever…This still feels strange.

My weakness

She's so cute.

Hey Holla Forums

She's a mouse not a kid, user.

Didn't she literally start the furry movement?

Hey Holla Forums

Hey PGA

And a Russian cult too.

Nothing wrong with a mouse.

Squirrel Girl

Don't remind me of that nightmare inducing "art".

I think that honor goes to Disney's Robin Hood.

That's pretty gay, Gadget was better (this one not the brown bricks one).

Superior mouse coming through.

That's wrong, user.

vs
your taste truly shows user

She'd be PoC.

Guaranteed.

They're gonna make her a single lone pilot if they do reboot her.

This one too.

I wanna murder everyone who ships Gadget with that retard Chap. Not even joking.

NO NO NO!
Enough, I've reached my breaking point. I no longer care about Holla Forums's contrarian autism; I will give you a piece of my mind whether you like it or not.
I am tired of Holla Forums waifus and of waifu threads. I'd say they're worse than anime waifus as they aren't drawn to be sexy, hell Gadget is an animal!
And if Rescue Rangers was live action most of you wouldn't want to fuck her.

Before you cry "tumblr!" or "Holla Forums!" It's not because it could be sexist or objectifying or degenerate. Why should I care if an abstract concept starts to lose its meaning? Concepts do not have feelings; they can't experience the world nor can they directly influence it. They are ghosts and people who chase them are complete fucking idiots who mask their own stupidity by using someone else's intelligence.

No, what really infuriates me is how alienating and dehumanizing these threads are to YOU! Let me repeat that. The only person who ends up suffering because of this is YOU! Not a Holla Forumstard raving about how the jews are ruining western civilization, not a 800 lbs proud tumblerina that spends 8 hours a day complaining about how the patriarchy is destroying womanhood, YOU are the one in pain.

When you were a child, cartoons fulfilled a very important role: to educate you by making you experience. This form of education has always existed in fictional stories. You learned emotions, how these emotions affected people, how people became friends and how they became enemies. Most important, you learned what it means to be alive. You might not admit it but, when you were a child, you most likely regarded cartoon characters almost as if they were real people. Hell the fact you really want to fuck them means you still do, but secretly. You were interested in them, you rooted or despised them and you empathized with them. You may not be able to describe the emotions of when you first watched your childhood show, but you remember them and you like them.

Now to get back to the present, when you decide to fetishize your childhood characters you wipe out everything. By doing this the victim isn't the character, but YOU. Cartoon characters cannot feel, but you do. Sexualizing cartoon characters of which you had emotional attachments means that you throw away a piece of your soul. Is it really worth it for just 10 minutes of self pleasure? Tell me, how many of your faps can you tell apart from each other? Not many huh? Lust is just one emotion and when it replaces all others, you become empty. The very fact that most feel threads are actually nostalgia threads proves this. The sadness you feel is just an echo of the many emotions you once felt but that you rejected for instant gratification.
It doesn't have to be this way. You can refuse to sell your soul to materialism and nihilism. It is possible to regain your childhood wonder and stop shitting onto everything you value.

As long as just one person gains some insight from this, I am satisfied.

What about this ship?

If it was live action, you'd have just as many people wanting to fuck as the live action chipettes do.

It's roughly the same logic as "if I fuck with somebody, we can no longer be friends. We need to either be a couple or never look at each other again"
Sex is "special", and wanking to something is "special". Jerking off to something that you cannot marry and have kids with ruins it forever.

Her boobs are bigger on this disguise.

okay guys, thread is over, pack your things, we need to burn this place down

I don't find this sexy. This is a response to the OP of how they would change her in a remake. They would make her chubby due to fat acceptance BS.

C'mon, That's not even trying…I get it you dont like people lusting over this mouse, But the Scooby poster did a better job at shit posting.

There's chubby and there's Willy Wonka

Can't tell if that's a saggy belly or "vagina bones".

That belly dancer bullshit is the most retarded thing since the inflation fetish and probably made up by stuck up muslins who've never seen any female nudity except like this.

Dont be mad, user
Here's a cute Gadget for you.