JEWISH COMMUNIST ADVOCATING FOR MASS ANTI-TRUMP RIOTS

(((They))) will not let him win. It makes sense when you see how nearly all the race riots in the past five years have been funded by (((Soros))) and his (((ilk))). They are already making plans to sabotage Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9jNr0_AUSR0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where have you been they've been doing this shit since before the inauguration. This did not deserve it's own thread.

But this person is a (((satanist))).

THESE FUCKING KIKES, WHEN WILL THEY LEARN? PEOPLE ALREADY LOVE TRUMP. HE'S ONLY GETTING MORE POPULAR AND THE MORE THEY ATTACH JEWISHNESS WITH BEING ANTI-TRUMP THE HOTTER THE OVENS GET.

Oh yes this will go smashingly

All Jews are Satanists.

Correct.

im not entirely sure about it myself but i assume that those who reject Jesus Christ and follow the talmud are the synagogue of satan

Of course they are, this was the Jews plan all along. Have Trump win then have Jews insight Communist anti-White riots across the country. Jews are getting ready for ananti-white commie phony "revolution".

They acknowledge the Shaitan (accusation, dissimulation: Promethean knowledge) as the arbiter of the material plane and no longer worship the transcendent function of Deity (YHWH). They have no priests, as their connection to their original religion and practices was severed in 70AD by the Romans after the destruction of the second temple.

Fan-fiction. These are the desperate last gnashes of a dying world-system.

Its not dying at all. Whites are the ones who are dying, Jews are stronger then ever.

This voiceover is creepy as fuck, but this chick actually notices and knows a lot of the same stuff we talk about. If she was redpilled on race (and not a kike) she would be fully NatSoc.

That's what Reverend Graham said.
youtube.com/watch?v=9jNr0_AUSR0

Nigger Jews are even more fucked that whites.

Jews are just a leech that parasites off the whites.
And whether the west turns against Israel and shows them the door, or is destroyed by the shitskin hordes, the Jews won't be able to suck blood forever. Unless they can swing themselves around and start sucking blood off of China, they're doomed.

Never mind, her blog is some crazy satanic judaism full of carnage, looks like a Khorne cultist to me.
PURGE THE UNCLEAN

I agree.

The left have always been animals.

Is this relevant to the Berkley thing

THE LEFT IN A NUTSHELL

Satanism was literally started by the Jew
(((Anton LaVey))).

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if the Christian Identists are right and they are the literal spawn of Satan.