THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>He chose the slavery option for most of the niggers in the game, and clearly objectified women mostly for their chests. But the best part is the video's comments section. Mixes of outrage and general hilarity. Messages of "OMG I HATE YOU NOW" mixed with "im 12 and this is funny." As of this writing the video had 100x more upboats than badthumbs.

This man is redpiling normies at a rate that we would not be able to compete with with the help of cuckchan armies. He is moving the overton window by being silly and ironic and the normies are loving it. It's only February and I am getting tired of winning im not.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pewdiepie/status/826934737520513025
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shameless, shameless self bamp

I don't really care about eceleb shit but holy fuck this little swedish faggot is going to redpill those preteen minecraft kids if he keeps it up.

PEWDIEPIE IS GOING TO MAKE GENERATION Z GREAT
I genuinely love Felix and enjoy his content.

I know a 14 year old edgelord who got suspended from school for getting into a shouting match with a girl. He triggered her by saying that there are only 2 genders, and continued to antagonize zer until she cried. I once asked him where he found his edgieness, and I think he said Pewds, don't remember. That overton window cant move fast enough.

I know they're high school aged, but holy shit what sort of degenerate school is this and what are they teaching children?

they took it down

Two words, common core

Please tell me someone saved the video

We don't need lists for RWDS. Just print out fucking subscribers lists for channels like these /gg

video got taken down? nothing shows up

It was live like 2 mins ago.

Shit that was fast, glad I caught it in time. Sometimes the number of flags can auto-takedown, and he'll re-up.

It'll take a long time for all of us to absorb just how fucked current year is.

It was down too fast, I didn't get it. It may re-up later.

It's going to get worse, too. The only thing that will stop it is the left losing an armed civil conflict.

D&C Shill

got your pubes today m8?

reuploading todays video because some ol fart claimed the video because of a portion of music that was used for 5 second to make a buck

baned and posting fuck mods

reuploading todays video because some ol fart claimed the video because of a portion of music that was used for 5 second to make a buck

baned and posting fuck mods

Godspeed you glorious Swede.

I am 12 years old, what is this?

What are you quoting?

Moi

I imagine that the amount of time collectively spent listening to pewdiepie is more than the age of the earth.

at an average of 6 minutes per video(could be more, but its the baseline), and 15 billion total views, about 170K years of total viewings.

6 min average is a little low, but still yea im cant into maths I guess

PewDiePie is /ourguy/

He is doing more for our agenda than almost anyone else on Youtube.

He has been playing the clickbait game hard recently, ever since jewpube did some fuckery with their algorithms.

I don't blame him, it's worked out for him and it's been obvious what he's been doing.

What's impressive about that video is he exceeded 6 million in only a few days. That's more than all jews gassed on the spot (sans chambre) during WW2

Re-upload

THE SWEDISH HITLER RISES
I DON'T CARE IF HE'S AT THAT POINT OR NOT SWEDEN COULD REALLY USE A HITLER AND FELIX COULD BE MEMED INTO IT

Why do some Germans and Nords have wide fleshier noses? I thought the genotype was thin and structured like Varg's.

I used to hate PewDiePie.
Then again, I used to hate a lot of other things too before going "full fash".

My brother is a castizo, and he looks more german than I am. So yes, I think you're right about the wide fleshy nose, it looks a lot like the post you replied to.

I agree.

These three images and you will see why Gen Z is redpilled

I've read that post maybe 15 times over the years. The hate that it generates in my soul fuels my vary existence.

You're Spanish? So where is this bony thin nose coming from, like the one in your pic? Is this something native to say, a specific racial genotype, or is it just a mixed bag when it comes to Aryans? As an American, here's what I'm working with.

And as someone very interested in physical characteristics of the white race, it's interesting to see not only the physical characteristics, but the reason behind such a thing. For instance, why would it be necessary to develop such a bony nose type? I understand humans breed and traits are decided that way through homogeneity almost arbitrarily, but still.

As far as the image goes, I seem to have some sort of bone inbetween the midpart of my nose that juts out and makes my nasal passage much smaller, at least at the opening.

I'm really warming up to this Swede. That was genuinely funny.

I don't know if you are shit at explaining things or if I'm just drunk, but for your record of nose shapes: mine looks like yours, and I can put a fucking straight-edge on top of it. I'm half north German and half Anglo.

Great.