Trump administration to issue executive order deporting legal immigrants

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-administration-circulates-more-draft-immigration-restrictions-focusing-on-protecting-us-jobs/2017/01/31/38529236-e741-11e6-80c2-30e57e57e05d_story.html?postshare=2611485889175975&tid=ss_tw&utm_term=.9c034c6638c4

archive.is/UuMxg

Amazing news, but his cuck General is already getting cold feet. The snakes in the government won't allow it.

Time to spill out the bucket of undesirables

Hmm…

ANN COULTER ALREADY TALKED ABOUT THIS SHIT
ANY RED BLOODED AMERICAN WHO HEARS THAT THE UNITED STATES ACCEPTS IMMIGRANTS AND LETS THEM JUMP ON PUBLIC AID WOULD BE LIVID
There isn't a person in this country that can think in a straight line that wouldn't want people abusing our generosity out if not grossly fined for their crimes against the American people.

checked

bump. please let this be true

DO IT
DO IT ALL

God fucking damn. I hope this is real. Please be real. Please be real. Please be real.

I'm surprised I've yet to see a news crew dogging surveyors on the souther border

Have they begun surveying at the border yet? Exciting if it's true

This would remove practically every fucking beaner

Waving US citizenship/visa at people is a way we get them to betray their shit country. He wants to keep using that as a tool. I think it's bullshit, why the fuck would we want traitors?

I mean, maybe if it was somewhere reputable, I'd bite

Real talk federal unemployment paperwork come in 20+ languages. What happened to leaning English to gain entry?

We old jacksonian democrats nao

Merica…
can my country borrow Trump?…
Just for a few hours… PLEASE
I'm beggin you
We need him in our goverment…
Or someone like him…
If not him then maybe one of his sons?
Or prehaps you could clone him…
It's not fair
Why are you the onlyone whit someone like him?
I want my country to be great again to

Makes sense tbh. Why should we invite leaches?

National
Republican
American
Workers
Party

If he does this, Trump is my new favorite President. It used to be Jackson

That would be 60% of all illegals gone in one fell swoop. A good start. After that he only needs to get rid of all the anchor babies.

What do you mean? He's already said illegals are going to be deporting. This refers to LEGALS, like, it's EVEN BETTER, we're deporting LEGALS TOO!