Co workers talking about comics or cartoons irl

How do I stop reacting irl the same way I do on this Mongolian basket weaving board for autistic 15 year olds?

Practice.
Let go of your earthly connections to normalfags and their plebian tastes.

Describe their shit taste. What kind of dumb shit do they talk about?
Perhaps you could be the one with shit taste.
Not saying I don't believe you, but you should be more specific.

Go on, tell us what happened.

There is a way user, but I wouldn't recommend it.

First step is to love something. The pure love of a child is best. It doesn't need to be a particularly deep love, just something that you enjoy for what it is.

Then someone has to take the thing that you love and make a horrific parody of it. Strip out literally everything you love about it and make it insulting to your very being.

Finally this new thing that is the exact opposite of what you loved needs to be unleashed upon the world and accepted. Such that the mockery becomes the version that the world thinks of when they think of that thing.

Then, my poor user, you will know true sorrow. A sorrow so deep that it will leech out any enjoyment. But with that sorrow comes freedom from concerns of the world.

just ignore them, OP, its not that fucking hard.

This isn't a blog user, even if you scored quads.

Teen Titans Go is a true abomination. It's even worse because it's the show that is keeping CN alive right now.

So it's the R&M of the day schedule?
Dreadful.

They could probably just copy a schedule from before 2009 or so and do fine. Fucking original Looney Tunes would probably snag ratings. Does Boomerang even have any of that shit anymore?

They probably refuse to pay Warner Bros?

The simple advice is to stop feeling bad that others have bad taste, and start feeling good that you have good taste. Let the elitism and superiority flow through you.

Shit taste is the norm, normalfags don`t have standards because they do`nt understand what makes something good to begin with, it`s not their fault, to yell at them is like chastising a kid for doing bad at a situation they never faced before. You have to lead them to the right path and wait for them to make the leap.

Every time they babble some stupid shit just agree and nod your head and from time to time suggest some good titles as a counterpoint.

Theh got Sonic

Nope, Boomerang got redesigned into a shittier CN.

CN 2

no thanks, if I wanted to go I'd go alone and not have to deal with them verbally jerking off over dumb shit constantly

true

My biggest problem with IRL shit taste is that I can have a conversation with somebody about politics, agree with their points, come to a consensus where we have both learned something, and then I find out that they loved Batman vs Superman and it makes me doubt the validity of everything they believe in.

At first I try to tell them why they are wrong, but it's a matter of taste rather than facts. They know that it was a deeply flawed movie, but they still saw it in theatres twice because they liked it.

Yeah, something is not right in this post
what the fuck is going on with Holla Forums these last few weeks ?

What do you mean?

martha

The worst part user, I wasn't even talking about Teen Titans Go. So many things have been sullied. I implore anons to post the thing that revealed to them true suffering.

My example is what happened to me with Bayformers. In a way, I thank it, it spared me from so much that was to come.

Post quality is lower than usual and I doubt at this point that 'murican summer is the problem

It's not just Holla Forums , a few of the smaller boards are getting invaded by these fuckers with their "subtle" mentioning of lefty politics.
Dunno if its leftypol or reddit, can't tell the difference.