I turned myself into a pepe, Morty. I'M PEPE RICK!!

I turned myself into a pepe, Morty. I'M PEPE RICK!!

Say what you want but Tales From The Citadel was kino.

Nah, not kino, but I admit it was good.

What if that's the one episode of the season Roiland was allowed to write without restraint.

I really hope Justin escapes the bloated, sausage-fingered hands of Fat Hardon and manages to get his own show on Fox. 🦊

nice GET

Yeah that's- HOLY SHIT WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR PUPILS, RICK?

I swear these board room designed memes are crap.

Are you fucking retarded?

If you like this show then YOU ARE A REDDITOR!!!

You sure are. Watching this cancerous back to the future ripoff.

Reddit likes everything.
If you like anything at all YOU ARE A REDDITOR!!!

Fucking same, bruh.

The irrational hateboner Holla Forums has going for Reddit has gotten so ridiculously out of hand that the very meaning of the term has been all but completely forgotten. It's time to stop.

Is he, dare I say, /ourguy/?

>>>/reddit/ and never come back

I hope you realize that 8ch has more in common with Reddit than 4chan does, because you can make your own board on 8 the same way you can make your own sub, whereas on 4 you can't do that. So yes, 8ch is literally more Reddit than 4chan.

Sad

4chan's culture has more in common with reddit's culture than 8ch does. That's what people mean when they say that "X is reddit".

Already done.

leave

I'm pretty sure the people who post here about rick and morty have literal autism

Cunt.

what is it a parody of? Back to the Future? It's an homage dumbass, they haven't done anything with the format to qualify it as a parody/

OP, you shouldn't associate a clever comedy show like Rick and Morty with a hate symbol like Pepe. Please, I don't want stupid Nazis getting in on the show. We have to keep our cool kid's club exclusive for as long as we can! :D