Dindu Nuffin rich whitey getting surrounded by armed protesters

Dindu Nuffin rich whitey getting surrounded by armed protesters.

Go kill him comrades, make him taste his own medicine!

Other urls found in this thread:

bustle.com/articles/181473-the-brock-turner-inspired-sexual-assault-bill-would-fix-the-current-laws-mistake
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tbh this is small fry compared to the guy who literally killed a bunch of people in his car

ok

Holla Forums falseflaggers pls go

the point is, if he wasn't rich and didn't have connections he would have a much harsher sentance, i think

I find it ironic how Holla Forums always ups the dindu nuffin rhetoric, but is surprisingly silent in this case.

the point is that objectively 3 months is more than enough for what he did

literally nothing happened, the only victim was the girl's sense of decency

nice hitler quints

She was unconscious fam. The fact she was drinking doesn't really factor in here.

Forgot to change your flag Holla Forums.

Not that I want to defend a rapist, but those protestors look like the kind of people who wait for an excuse to advocate castrating men.

I wonder if they protest other rapists too o_o

how long had she been unconscious? he was fingerbanging her so it's not like he was trying to cum inside her. Fingerbanging is not your typical degrading rape commited by a sexually overdriven man.

And there was no violence, this whole case outrage is just about legitimizing millenials' lack of agency

I feel like the fact they're armed probably hurts their shit a bit. I mean I'm for straight up shooting the guy, but the whole "Look at how progressive and tolerant these liberals are!" angle is probably being thrown around non-stop on right-wing media right now.

How long until this guy becomes an alt-Right icon like Zimmerman?

In all honesty, I don't think it's such a big deal. He just fingered a girl that was going home with him anyway. Maybe bish should stop drinking herself stupid.

He's a registered sex offender. His life is over. What more do you want? Contrary to popular belief, even full penetrative rape does not justify a death sentence. At best it's assault.

Haven't you heard, m8? Penises are magical instruments that ruin a woman's life. Except if she chooses to come into contact with one, because if that ruined her life it would be slut shaming.

I hope somebody slits his throat I'm front of his parents

If both parties are drunk is anyone to blame?

If she was passed out, he is to blame. Cut and dry.

hope you get raped tbh

"""rape"""
You're just weakening what rape means until it fits into your narratives

So out of curiosity, if he was passed out would she be to blame?

Fair enough. My statement was more general though as there's a trend picking up pace whereby women can almost retrospectively withdraw consent. Any degree of intoxication and somebody can claim they were raped. This new law means that drunk person cannot give consent.

bustle.com/articles/181473-the-brock-turner-inspired-sexual-assault-bill-would-fix-the-current-laws-mistake

IMO this has tipped too far to the other side.

Why the fuck are we making a fuss over a pair of drunkard bourgeois brats being retarded as usual to them? They will both be purged on the day of revolution.

Blondes aren't even people tbh

Edgy

Forced penetration is rape.

Yes.

Personally I don't believe drunk people can actively consent, as when someone has their ability to reason tampered with, it's not consensual. Withdrawing consent is a load of shit, and I hate how people do it now as a means to trivialize rape.

Does it have to be a vagina or is it rape if I stick my finger up someone's nose?

penetration is always forced since a vagina has no suction power.

The guy didn't force himself on her and didn't hurt her

If semantics determine whether or not something is a crime, they are important.

Forced penetration as a means of sexual pleasure/inducing arousal without consent.

I can't even begin to explain how retarded you are.

Honestly 3 months seems about right for this. I mean for fuck's sake. Why aren't people protesting rich outright murderers who walked instead.

because rape is such a spooky spook that even anarchists believe it

What if the person being penetrated gets sexual pleasure from oral penetration and someone sticks their finger in their mouth without knowing this?

So what about the wording of the law? It includes 'penetration'. Generally only a man will penetrate. So if you've got a couple, both drunk who fuck the man is now by the letter of the law a rapist. This is insanity. If somebody goes out, gets drunk and ends up home with somebody, this is not rape. If you wake up regretting it then maybe the fact that you've drunk to the stage where you cannot make decisions is your problem? Also, following the 'drunk people cannot make decisions' line of logic then should we excuse drunk-drivers because they were not capable of making a decision?

Well first, why would you do that? That's retarded. Second, not likely.

The laws need to be reformed to accept that rape happens to anyone and everyone. When I say "penetration" I mean if a woman forces a man to penetrate her, or vice versa.

If both parties are drunk, I have no fucking clue, but typically I think if someone is getting someone ELSE drunk as a means to "loosen them up" and make them more open to fucking them, it's rape.

Personally I'd say drunk driving is a different boat, as they know full well they aren't in a condition to drive, but they do it anyway.

I'm open to being discussed with about this btw, my views can change.

was she hurt? Did she deny consent?
3 months is more than enough for this situation, probably too much

I guess that means they can't rape either.

Depends. If someone is actively trying to get another person drunk to make it easier to fuck them, that would be rape, in my eyes.

She was passed out. Denying consent and not being able to give consent are both a no.

You could always not drink if you don't want to.

according to who?
She had given consent earlier, while being severely intoxicated

So these guys with guns and Gadsden flags. These are anti-gun false-flaggers. You know this right guys? If they weren't they'd have been moved on for intimidation (literally threatening to rape the guy outside his house). The idea is to have the right come out and demand action against them to expose the hypocrisy of gunfags and to bolster their argument. This is why not one of them has given an interview or their name, or even a FB group to join. Pretty fucking Jewish if you ask me.

The probability of the situation isn't the point. The shitty definition is the point. Do you even consider it rape if a woman rides a man's dick against his will?

No one can force you to keep drinking if you don't want to. There isn't threat of starvation or anything. Kill yourself, faggot.

I'm sure.

This is why Trump is going to win

Thankyou you violent pieces of shit, we'll make good soap with you

o jeez i wonder why he killed 70 woman in a riot

sorry, I forgot you don't have any friends or get invited to parties so you have no concept of social dynamics, peer pressure, or being inebriated

my bad brah

Surely they jest? Usually protesters are all about getting their name and message out there. What's the point of virtue signalling if you can't later claim credit for it?

If your "friends" are forcing you to drink more than you want, then they aren't your friends. You have a responsibility to stop drinking when you know you've had too much. Stop making excuses for people being irresponsible. I guess you get pressured into getting shit like tattoos or reenacting Jackass.

pathetic

So then if you drink too much and pass out, it's your friends' fault if you get raped?

Honestly, I'm voting for Trump because I'd rather have stupid than evil at the helm.

sorry, I forgot you don't have any friends or get invited to parties so you have no concept of social dynamics, peer pressure, or being inebriated

gosh it's not my fault I drank too much and crashed my car

wew

if you drink too much and pass out it's your rapist's fault for raping you (though I'm sure you'll be safe lol)

Do you really need this explained to you? lol it's not that hard faggot

Oh wow, that webm sure convinced me to vote for the currupted murderer of hillary.

keep the tears, negro

Do you have brain damage? You know there are other candidates right? Or that you don't even need to vote at all?

Gosh polyps are hopeless.

lol he was drunk. Not rape.

Shillary is evil. There is no question about this. Trump is just retarded.

So, you are really saying that if 2 drunk people had sex, the only rapist is the man?

This is why you have substituted Bill o reilly as the worldwide american joke

Yes, other candidates, so Hillary keeps her woman muh privilege and wins because of her cunt

No thanks

He's making fun of the other poster. He just couldn't into greentext.

Because most people don't want to take credit for wanting to rape and castrate someone.

Maybe because it's about intimidation and outrage, not sending a message.

You missed the point.
There is no "evil".
The bitch is just motivated by power and money, just like Trump.

Okay, she's competent and goes against my interests, while trump is incompetent and goes against my interests. If I have to pick an opponent, it will be the incompetent one every time.

Ben Garrison is based.

They don't even need edited these days.

Ben Garrison has becoume popuplar because of you. Again, good job

She's like Chris-chan now.

this is your brain on sjw

Yes, that's rape.

According to anyone with more than 7 brain cells. If someone is passed out, they've withdrawn consent. Especially if the person was drunk to the point that they could pass out.

This thread is pretty spooky

But if the other person was drunk, then they weren't in control of their actions and therefore not rape, lol.

Wow I didn't know Holla Forums was actually a feminist shill operation. I thought that was jokes but then here we are.

those are trips

bullshit. drunk people willingly ingest poison knowing how it will effect them, they have no excuses for what they do.

kids are dying in syria, big capital running rampant, and here we are fighting harder than ever for the rights of rich white western feminists aka the most muh privileged bourgeois scum on earth.

trips of truth

If not for Poe's Law, pics like this would have driven me insane long ago.

Give me one single reason to give a fuck about any of this.

I mean there's sort of a kernel of truth in there, which is to say this is a very warped view of what's going on. People in general like to have a sense of control over what happens to them, and rape is disturbing because it takes that away. Men are supposedly less bothered by rape because it's less socially acceptable to express being bothered by rape or being bothered by anything for that matter.

please care about rich white girls and drunk college guys who do sex and kissing with them when they are too drunk to realize it. this is a serious issue and not identity politics bourgeois garbage

i believe he got more than what he deserved

he would be better off if he has got a normal prison sentence

who gives a flying fudge about this guy