Why does Holla Forums circlejerk over nordic people?

Why does Holla Forums circlejerk over nordic people?

The vikings did jack shit except rape and plunder (like they accuse blacks of doing), when it comes to white achievements and contributions they wax poetically over, shouldn't they be sucking Mediterranean cock or something?

because they're fucking idiots

this

oh that's one of fave trolls.

Pointing out how Western Northern Europeans weren't historical important until the 1400's and only became so after adapting values from others.

the best one though is when the particularly vehement incensed ones type JEW SHILL and post pics of ancient roman statues with curly hair with photoshopped blond hair and pale skin onto them

I don't know of one nordic or even german with curly hair

Because they are pretty widely presented throughout the world as the standard for beauty

So of course Holla Forums thinks they are great because they can't separate advertising from reality

The difference is Vikings were sailing the high seas and conquering their enemies.
Niggers, on the other hand, are government voting livestock who have all of their needs taken care of by the government, made possible by white taxpayers. Instead of being grateful for all the free shit they have, and being good little zoo animals, they lash out at the slightest discontent. This is called biting the hand that feeds you. Presumably, this is a result of their low IQ, one trait that negatively distinguishes them from whites, including Nordic people.

When you're white and not germanic white nationalist bullshit seem way phonier. I'm mediterranen, I'm aware of the difference beatween different white groups (Norse, slavs celts etc)
Hitler was aware of this too, he tought the french and the germans were completly different species but Holla Forums will never bring this up because it'll make cracks on their cosmology.

We should call ut Holla Forumses on the fact they're snowniggers and snowmutts that will be sent to deathcamps

All of this is just because of the collapse of American manufacturing industry leaving large numbers of the urban poor utterly without a place in the legitimate economy, as well as the American state's militant and violent enforcement of what should be a public health issue systematically eliminating any possible stabilizing influences from the Black community.

Dumb stormnigger.

Suppressed homolust.

For the majority of world history, life has been shit for most people.

Only recently has life begun to be good for poor people.

The nordic countries are the ones which are the best at this.

Italy, Spain, while having lots of "historical buildings" (stuff that only porkies could live in) aren't that great of a place to live in comparison.

Wrong flag, comrade.

Yeah but Nordics didn't really pull away from the rest of the world until the second half of the 20th century.

This sounds exactly how Germanic peoples treated the Roman state when they flooded into Roman borders in the years prior to and during the Migration Period. Remember the Goths, who were given land to settle by the Romans?

What about it? Social democracy is good.

Oh no, I'm arguing that nordics are the master race and worthy of their praise.

I'll wait until some other place pulls ahead in living standards then.

(It won't happen)

At least people tried to develop their lives by protecting ancient knowledges and building something. Nords were busy pillaging monasteries

And yet again, another stromfag shows his lack of understanding in class struggle.

The vikings didn't rape. DNA evidence of lack of genetic mixing proves this.

If you want to make Holla Forums shit itself point out how scandinavians were dark skinned only 3000 years ago

They don't actually do that though?
Open up Holla Forums and the only circlejerking on the nordics you'll find is anti-Sweden memeing over their failed immigration policies.

Doesn't mean they didn't rape. They could have only raped boys.

Nordic exploration and development of Russia lead to a revitalization of the European economy. Without the flow of Arabic silver and luxury trade goods to Western Europe provided by the vikings, the redevelopment of Europe's economy would have been retarded by centuries more than what occurred.

That doesn't mean they didn't betray their race by adopting the Dead Jew as their god though. I don't know how stormshits explain that one.

lol

Everywhere they "conquered" they were kicked out of almost immediately after. The only ones that stayed were those that were hired to keep the rest of their countrymen out of whatever country allowed them to set up shop in it, and those that assimilated like in the English Danelaw and Dublin. The only places they successfully conquered had no one in them like Iceland, the little islands in between which had only monks on them, Greenland, and "Russia," only because the people there were slightly more backward than the Scandinavians.

The Normans don't even git gud until they become Frenchmen.

The Norse weren't even true Nordics, despite the name, they were Finno-Ugric people and thus not exactly White. The blue-eyed and blonde phenotype only became widespread in Scandinavia because of admixture with with Balkan peoples in Bulgaria and Albania, who were the original Whites in Europe. Vikings would have been similar to modern Turk in phenotype. No wonder modern Sweden is the way it is, they're basically inviting cousins back in.

true nordics aren't the denizens of the nordic countries? I'm fine (but a little surprised) with not being white, but I would like to know when this albanian/bulgarian admixture occurred.

Not entirely true, but for the most part yes. The vikings uses to have a big empire, mostly based on trade, slavery and plunder. They also made shit, obviously, bracelets and whatnot.

The fuck are you smoking man? Do you have any conception of history?

Expansive trade network could be a better description than "empire", there weren't any centralized viking power.
They where basically anarcho monarchists :^) with a mix of big man and direct democracy.

and yeah, they made the best bracelets.

It happened when Vikings mixed with Bulgar people who originated in the Balkans and settled in Volga Bulgaria. Their mixed offspring migrated back to Scandinavia and eventually overtook the native Finno-Ugric Vikings, leading to their Europoid phenotype becoming dominant. You are probably still mostly White but not because of your Scandinavian Finno-Ugric heritage.

Yes, my position is based on actual science, not propaganda made up so people can feel good about themselves.

I'm not in to genetics, but to be honest it doesn't sound right to me, finno-ugur vikings definitely existed like Geirmund Heljarskinn, apptly named dark skin, and there where of course connection to the sami tribes in the northern part, and they are finno-ugur.
Do you have any sources?

This is like reading those geneticist discussion autist-tier discussions. Except these theories are even more batshit insane. I mean using that national Bolshevik flag makes sense. You belong in a mental hospital. Where are these scientific sources that you claim? Odds are you will just provide some shitty internet forum posts.

For now…

This proves how Nazis are basically racist social democrats.

Sadly some German Nazi autist might not consider them "pure" or something. Stormniggers are the worst tbh.

You must not have been a gypsy or sami during the post war years in scandinavia. Traditionally socdems are racist as fuck, and also nationalists. That didn't change until the 80's.

Thing about gypsies, they're despised by almost every middle class and rich person in all of Europe do to their lifestyle. :/

Mandatory

Well they're not nordic, which this thread is about

Exactly, because nordic referes only to bulgarians and albanians.

Because WE WUZ VIKANGZ

Sure looks like white people to me. Dem black kangz couldn't even replicate the embalming process.

As for the vikings and their predecessors, they beat the shit out of the romans, explored much of the world before anyone else and established massive trade networks. Such barbarians herp derp.

Spooky

Your position is based on fantasy. Tribes like the Goths and Heruls were germanic, not finno-ugric.

I bet you cannot provide a single source.

racial pride is a particularly fascinating breed of stupid.

Mediterranean peoples are the real master race.

You seem to be missing the point, sister.
I'm saying black people claim that they not only wuz kangz and shiet, but actually beelt da purameeds, while not being able to provide a single shred of evidence. Unlike us glorious superior white people whom have no trouble whatsoever pointing out the fact that the original inhabitants of Egypt were of nordic and mediterranean descent. When the black kangz finally took over the failing empire it quickly collapsed, which seems to be a recurring theme with black people.

snow niggers ruined europe. their illegal immigration ruined the roman empire and set things back culturally a thousand years.

we wuz kangz white edition

you do realize that this is so retarded it's made fun of in south park, right?

btw i thought Holla Forums is all about being aryan, which are iranians and indians or something like that.

s19e02 to be precise.

it bothers me that people still compare what isn't comparable.
Europe (southern) is more advanced because it had civilization the longest.
Africa till recently were a handful of tribes dispersed in a harsh environment

lets take north africa which is one of the rare hospitable place in Africa.
in 1800 the entire population of north Africa from Egypt to Morocco was 4 millions, most of them dispersed in mountains and some tribe lost in the desert.
while during the same period (1800) the population of France alone was 30 fucking millions !

then you hear Holla Forums being like "huurr durr we're master race, we invented everything and invaded every country"

good job, you did so because you were the only place with enough people to actually pull it off, the rest of the world was pretty much empty, this also include nordic

sorry its 9,8 million not 4

1. Russia being establishes by vikings or so called "Varyags" is only one of multiple hypotheses.
There's pretty good evidence for the word "Varyag" describing a profession, namely that of a mercenary/raider and not a nationality.
2. Even if first hypothesis is true it implies that the "Varyags" took on slavic culture almost immediately since there's almost no nordic cultural influence on Slavic tribes recorded.

Just so you know.
Also, not a stormnigger, just some russian commie guy who studied his country's history.

AKA the true edition.

i thought Holla Forums obsesses over aryans, which are iranians and indians or something like that?