Came out in 2016

how the fuck are they still making these?

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.latimes.com/1988-08-07/local/me-382_1_child-abuse
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a new generation replaced us

What is the point in milking a franchise whose old audience has completely lost interest in years ago? Why not just make something new?

Because suits are greedy cowards and it's safer to capitalize on an IP that was already successful, even if its old.

Nice movies when I was young

Little foot said his dad was in trouble. Wasn't he dead?

Part of me is happy actual fucking animated films are still being made in an age of endless CG tripe, but I never liked this stupid series to begin with.

The first one was the only good one. It didn't need a sequel.

True. I liked the series as a kid but I can see now that the first was the only good one. They did get progressively worse over time though.

shouldn't the pups have grown up by now?

How could i not see

They're all making the same damn face.

True, the only good thing I can think of from the sequels was Chomper. He was an intelligent carnivore dinosaur. It was nice to see that since normally they are portrayed as mindless monsters when in reality the carnosaurs were smarter than the herbivore dinosaurs.

Everything's a franchise goy.
It's safer to invest in something the goys already know and put some diversity in it.

tfw early 30s if I had kids I'd show them the original

the first one was boring shit, and all the sequels have been even worse

terrible franchise all around

Thanks, capitalism!

Do you seriously expect it would be any different under systems?
Look at movies made by studios given governments grants, they're just as bad.

b-but muh profit is evil

but muh meatcucks

Gas yourself commie. >>>Holla Forums or >>>Holla Forums your containment boards are over there.

t. poster whose dreams have died

good for you, guy. it's always better to not keep this stuff pent up inside

FUCK OFF COMMIE SCUM

Why did they use a different voice actress for Ducky in the sequels? I thought the little girl from the first movie did a great job.

You REALLY want to know why?

Its because the father of the voice actor murdered his entire own family. Thats why….

source?

articles.latimes.com/1988-08-07/local/me-382_1_child-abuse

First two were kino

Are jews behind this?

the animation is the only thing it has going for it. doesn't it bother you that good animation is being wasted on a soulless product?

They even live off star leaves

Yes it would be. Without the profit motive and market competition compelling studios to constantly seek to maximize it, production would be less about constant rehashing and shit like planned obsolescence.

Nice selection you have there. Also I heard Mao treated artists and filmmakers really swell during the cultural revolution.

BRING BACK BENOIT

He'll be reincarnated someday, and maybe the reincarnation will become a professional wrestler.

or they'll hire the son he didn't kill, who does bear quite a resemblance to good ol' dad

This post made me sad for some reason.

Is he even a wrestler?

why?

I think it's the combination of him being "the son he didn't kill" and that he looks like his dad.

no idea, but it's not like that has ever stopped people from wrestling in the WWE

First movie was pure Bluthkino, I remember the first few direct to video sequels being surprisingly decent as well. They started getting progressively shittier after the one with the babby t-rex. How do kids even know about this franchise? It's nearly 30 years old.

He saved her…

Really