NIGGER Goes on Stabbing Rampage After Reportedly Having Difficulty Coping With 21st Century

>>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4178300/One-person-dead-stabbing-Jack-Box.html

>>archive.is/GM9R0

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Kaczynski
editions-hache.com/essais/pdf/kaczynski2.pdf
codes.findlaw.com/ca/penal-code/pen-sect-187.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good. But this is not enough violence. I want this to happen 3000 times a day.

Who didn't lock the oven?

Came here to say that's a top notch thread title

Solid reporting here

Who the fuck eats 4 hamburgers for lunch every day. At least eat 1 quadruple hamburger, leaving a pile of bread and carbs out of it.

I used to eat at this Jack often when I was poorfag and it is always filled with crazies. He probably didn't want his EBT card charged 50 cents for cheese.

It's not four hamburgers.

I guess it isn't "fake" news if it really happened.

Who cares, that stuff is trash. No wonder Americans are getting so much cancer and obesity rates.
Fuck.

this, anyone eating tacos should be deported. it's a sign of sympathies to shitskin cultures and should not be tolerated.

anybody who eats that stuff on a daily basis is a goyim

This type of violence happens everyday, somewhere. It is occurring more and more nowadays, more often. Some low life nigger or groups of niggers looses their mind, or does it because it provides pleasure and empowerment to the fail niggers in killing and hurting innocent people.

Cheap food in a ghetto restaurant. Niggas be order'n like 12 burgers because izz cheap h'wite boy.

I've got to get some sleep, I could swear the woman in red skirt was holding a Tails like furrysuit helmet before clicking the thumbnail.

I can't stop giggling at that. Jesus Christ it is surreal
This was written by an Aussie, wasn't it

To be fair, his instincts tell him to build a fence of thorns around his mud hut to protect against lion attacks. Those skills don't transfer well to a fast food setting.

goddamnit. now you got me seeing it, too.

Where does it say he had difficulty coping with the 21st century?

WHY COULD IT NOT BE THE 5 FOR 1 SPECIAL!!!
WHY WASN'T ANYONE FROM CNN HAVING LUNCH THERE!
A NIGGA'S GOTTA CUT! REEEEEE

You are an idiot. Tacos are actually an American invention and a cultural appropriation- the most delicious kind. Do you honestly think they have Taco Bell south of the border? They were invented by the founder of Taco Bell in the 1950's in California when it was still red. Only thing Mexican about it is the name- and that's a stretch. You might be thinking of the Mexican taco which is a soft flour tortilla filled with dog, iguana, second born and rat. guess what, Nachos are American too

She isn't? I even zoomed in and it sill looked like a furrysuit helmet.

Somebody make a webm of the video.

Holy guacamole, Yeb! I always knew you were secretly one of us.
second born and dog tacos taste great if you add hot salsa

Ted Kaczynski did have some autist issues early on in life and failed to integrate but having read a portion of his manifesto he is/was brilliant.
>>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Kaczynski

(checked)
How on earth could you forget to add the guac! It accentuates all flavors in the soft taco goodness really brings out the fatty texture of the dog and second born and smooths the hot flavor of the salsa:^)

You don't get it. "random " stabbings are a norm for Nogs and won't get a reaction. We need more to get the squads moving.

Kek, There's been a lot of Unabomber memeing recently.
Reminder: Teddy K. did almostnothing wrong.

These fucking presstitutes and their obsession with their fave nigger dicks i swear.

I'm sure his inability to cope with the present situation that manifested into this destructive behaviour was due to his innate sense of justice which came from becoming aware and fully appreciative of those BLM activists fighting for social change and equality. As one before him elegantly put it in court charged with murder. If his minds a little hazy right now I'm sure his lawyer of a certain persuasion would kindly remind him what he was fighting for.

Are they seriously plugging the 4 for 4 dollar special in a mass murder attempt article?

is that yours?

that'd be some amazing kike skills if they did.

>>editions-hache.com/essais/pdf/kaczynski2.pdf
Remarkable foresight considering these thoughts grew out of the late 60's into the early 90's considering todays problems.

do you think they'd bother just reporting a story in which niggers kill people? everyone knows that already. but someone out there might not yet know how cheaply they can get some terrible fast-food.
"boss, can we afford to run print ads this week?"
"no, it costs less to slip the features guy something to mention us in his daily nigger-murder bit."
also

this, OP made it sound like he was an unfrozen caveman or something and got spooked by all the giant stone towers and fast metal monsters.

What does 187 mean?

I don't blame you.

codes.findlaw.com/ca/penal-code/pen-sect-187.html

Thanks guys

I like eating a dozen or so white castle burgers. They sell them in these cool cardboard briefcases. It's really cool, isn't the consumerization of food awesome?

Cool thanks for the link.

But I meant the image you posted

i don't go to white castle because it's full of niggers, but one time the police killed a 400-lb nigger at my local white castle, and that was pretty cool.

them dp mpt call it a taco, as it acknowledges the shitskin language of Nahuatl, which is the shitskin language of the Aztecs. it should have an all american Aryan name instead, like Crunchers or crunch.
Nachos are to be called Chips with cheese, to say the word queso is to reject english and to speak shitskin.

A futsie?

Ted is my spirit animal.

is this advertising on pol?

lel

Stahp, yer killin' me user.

What happened? They fuck up his order of Jumbo Jacks?

He's not the only one…

Heh if the Jew would ever allow that to happen to their dumb as shit pets.

2nd, do we know what actually happened?

He was a long term low level dose LSD labrat for USG spooks.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE VIDEO

wow thats a pretty fucking good deal, wish I lived in america

Is that an intestine hanging to the ground?

kek

UNFROZEN CAVEMAN LAWYER

So are burritos. Most "Chinese" food (in the us) is American.

I feel that nigger

INNOCENT CULTURAL VISIONARY MURDERED IN BROAD DAYLIGHT BY WHITE SUPREMACISTS

niggers should be killed much more often, for no reason

Fuck Jack in the Box.

Holy shit, Teddy's hand writing is identical to mine. Is that why I was always harassed by those kike administrators in public school?

American pizza is NOT A GODDAMN THING like Italian pizza. Let's see you get something like this there, without some greasy guido spitting at you.