Time to get back on the Magic School Bus next month on Netflix

ew.com/tv/2017/02/08/kate-mckinnon-ms-frizzle-magic-school-bus-netflix/
Why did this need to be rebooted?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/McgrF
archive.is/JeVHO
archive.is/mJAkx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's one of the most successful educational programs of all time. If they can do it right and catch the magic of the original I'll be all for it, but it'll either be too preachy or just be generally shitty.

THERE'S NO TIM AND THERE'S NO PHOEBE
ARNOLD'S NO LONGER A JEW
RALPHIE'S TURNED INTO DAN SCHNEIDER
AND HE'S COMIN' AFTER YOU
ON THE TRAGIC SCHOOLBUS
IT'S THE TRAGIC SCHOOLBUS

IT'S A CLASSROOM WITH 4 STUDENTS
WITH McKINNON AT THE HEAD
YELLOW BUS HAS GOTTEN SHORTER 'CAUSE THEY'RE ALL IN SPECIAL ED
IT'S A TRAGIC SCHOOLBUS
IT'S THE TRAGIC SCHOOLBUS

IT CAN TUNNEL IT CAN TRAVEL
INTO A SPECK INSIDE YOUR EYE
YOU'LL GET SUPER NAUSEATED
AT THE SHITTY CGI
OF THE TRAGIC SCHOOLBUS

Everyday we get more creatively bankrupt.

I hope the teacher turns into a christmas cake.
archive.is/McgrF

Kill me Pete

The original series forgot to teach kids about:
The Holocaust
Slavery
The benefits of interracial breeding
Microaggressions

Because the talentless (((progressive))) retards in Hollywood can't think of any good, fun, original ideas, so they have to rehash shit from the 80's and 90's, only twenty-thousand times worse.

I know you're having a giggle, but you're not wrong. Whenever one of these reboot shows gets made, it's always put in the hands of some insane ideologues who think

Letting Netflix get this powerful was a mistake.

why are you letting this happen to your childhood, Holla Forums? why are you allowing the next generation to be subjected to this kind of thing?

We don't have a say in what gets rebooted.

you have fists, don't you?

Also

They're really pushing this SNL reject after her ghostbusters performance. A huge step down from Lily Tomlin. They already ruined Bill Nye (though he was progressively sliding down some time before the show). Will they ruin Science Court next? Beakman's World? Can anyone stop them?

Am I the only one who thinks McKinnon is a hack who is constantly shilled because she is a dyke?

Is that 3D animation? Gross, just fucking gross. At least cell shade it to try to catch the art style of the original

Everyone knows she's the pet dyke that media loves. At least she looks normal, unlike Ellen Degeneres.

More like

Also Cunt McKinnon has never been funny.

She looks less of a freak than Rosie O'Donnell

Can't wait for the inevitable episode about the internet.

I know. :'(

I guess you could say he finally stayed home today.

Shit, you're right. I could've stopped these people halfway across the country from ruining my childhood shows by releasing shitty reboots.

>It's a pedophilia acceptence episode.

every time. why do the kikes always push this?

I've never even met any asian girls with dyed streaks, most of them wear their natural color. I've only seen white girls with them.

All Y'all niggas do know that Mr. Soros recently and heavily invested in Netflix ya dig? See archive.is/JeVHO / archive.is/mJAkx (from 2014). Also I'm not surprised that McKinnan is still the only the only decent looking Lipstick Lesbian they can sell to Normies at this point in Hollyweird.

That's because SJeW's tend to have a "wacky" sense of yellow projected fever when they imagine other other races as mere reflections of their own non-exsistant fantasies. And in their minds it's like:

that's like comparing Uruk-hai to orcs when judging for the finals of a middle earth beauty pageant ; either way you know you fucked up somewhere along the line if either of these made it in the finals or in the contest at all

Thankfully, they're far too obscure (and this coming from someone who has fonder memories of them than Bill Nye)

Arnold finally stayed home

Could be worse, we could have had Ruby Rose the "gender fluid" bitch of Orange Is The New Black getting shoved down our throats.

At least every project McKinnon works on has been a complete and utter failure. And seeing as this is on Netflix it will most likely only last one season at best.

That's really strange. You think they'd take the hint from animo as to what the guys are into.

No one wants that.

I do.

so they can turn it into leftist drivel

a cute black loli, I'm watching this.

True, only a flammenwerfer can judge them.

No one over 30s should have that hair
"She acts like an alien, so she must be funny"

I've never bothered posting anything on reddit because I can't stand being on that site for more than a minute or so, but why the fuck would you press enter after every sentence, anyways? Why not just put your punctuation mark and hit the space bar?

It gets better: if you want actual lines breaks with a space in between - that is, how paragraphs are formatted outside of novels - you have to push Return three fucking times.

If you go to any comments section, you'll notice the default text box is about half the width of the space the comment will occupy; this has the effect of making the user think his comment has twice the horizontal space it will actually occupy. Combine this with the contemporary internet-exacerbated trend of people not knowing how paragraphs are structured (i studied english reeeee), which means they think every single sentence and idea they put to text is SO SPECIAL AND WONDERFUL, and you get people who put everything on new lines because, subconsciously, they want it to seem dramatic and important.
I know this from gold digging on that website because I hate myself.

Good authors will use line breaks judiciously because they know how the formatting of text can affect legibility and the overall reader experience, and the visual mark of a new idea makes things seem more important, since they often are. Bad authors emulate this because they understand NEW PARAGARPH = SHOCK REVEALTION but cannot grasp why.

Embed isn't really related but it explains a lot of my frustrations with many writers' awful command of English. Being a writefag is suffering.

So could you say he's been Carlost?

Maybe he gazed upon the border wall and the border wall gazed into him.

Underappreciated post and those wonderful last 5 lyrics.

This is weeaboo bait

Cause there needs to be an (((equal))) amount of skin colors if Arnold was in it there would of been white people in the show.

You know the bus is going to be entirely CGI since Americans and Koreans have forgotten how to animate vehicles.

She seems to be though. Ruby Rose was in John Wick 2, the new XXX with baldo, and Mila's "last" RE movie.

is right, hollywood became far too soulless and corrupt to make something sincere again.

Remember to meme responsibly lads.

That feminist face makes me cringe every time I see it. Couldn't we have at least have a nice redhead?

There is no difference between a blonde feminist and a redhead feminist.

Just your typical dreamworks-tier design

What the fuck is the point in wearing skirts if you're just gonna wear pants underneath?

Its a kid thing

Maybe more of a modern thing, I never saw it before the late 00s.

I get the sense that they do this with asian girls to make them "less asian" by removing any connection to their culture. Like it is a reaffirmation of modern consumerist culture. It has no blood nor soil based history. All it takes to be a member of this new tribe is some new clothes, jewelry and hair dye. Asiatic women also have a lot of cross cultural sexual appeal, so it is an ideal choice for promoting across all young male demographics.

You know after seeing this I'm regretting hoping for a Carmen Sandiego reboot.

You should know better by now.

And they have cops who will arrest you for assault.

It's because you're irritating as fuck tbh.
It gets especially shitty when you pull that shit when the user you're crying about is actually contributing to the conversation at hand.

I feel that this list should be longer.

Why would anyone bridge return without an extra space?

Look! A new paragraph!
Look! Nonsensical formatting!

Sometimes I think people are so paranoid about people's browsing habits that they forget common sense.

So who wants to take one for the team and see how bad it is when it comes out?

Because children are retarded and finally learn something.

That would mean they'll hopefully stop with the Minecraft and Let's Play bullshit.

That scum.

Oh boy, I can't wait for the zany antics of this cast!

Plenty of people do it you stupid nigger. There's no way to tell if I'm one person or another, at least not by the way I write.
I don't get told off because some autist is "contributing" (if they were I would say nothing, though generally people who do that have nothing good to say) and I'm complaining, I get told off solely because I posted
I honestly have no idea where you're getting that, but it's about on par with summerfaggotry.

Has there ever been a character with glasses who wasn't smart or any character that subverted that trope?

I love these kinds of videos

Bless you, user.

This shit looks like fucking GoAnimate.

What the fuck man

Is that GoAnimate?

Even worse. Flash

Oh jesus this looks worse than the preview in the OP.

Oh boy! I can't to hear trump jokes and see a women in STEM episode.

Man I don't want to see Magic School Bus corrupted into social justice shit.

Wasn't it always education-driven?

Imagine being this autistic.

Also the irony here is that the more you post bullshit like this, the more people will post like that just to spite faggots like you.

How bout you fuck off to halfchan with the rest of the imageboard purity brigade

What about you going back to reddit, faggot?

this is what business always does
turns out the cheapest shit that they know will do well because of the name
and because subscribers pay for all of Netflix at once, they all are paying for this and if it does poorly they can quietly ignore the lack of revenue and go on a muh oppression marketing campaign to boost subscription by increasing their brand recognition

i wish i never had a childhood.

I figured it was simply more a matter of most people on reddit not knowing you gotta press space twice before hitting enter to do a line break because it's hardly documented anywhere.

I thought they all moved on to Toon Boom.

For fucks sake Wyldstyle may be yellow skinned but she's not Asian.
While Knives Chau's hair dye was a fucking plot point in SP as she dyed the streak to get Scott's attention to resemble Kim's hair in the comic/Ramona's hair in the movie and then got it punched out.

There's gotta be a counter list to this and of other fictional Asian female characters with none of these traits.

Go home, Scottcuck.

There are always exceptions to the rule, but that doesn't mean there isn't a rule.