Why did IDW turn Jem & the Holograms into a SJW fuckfest? It could have been a comic about hot chicks!

Why did IDW turn Jem & the Holograms into a SJW fuckfest? It could have been a comic about hot chicks!

Other urls found in this thread:

horse-news.net/2014/09/anti-brony-cameo-in-idw-comics-results.html
tfwiki.net/wiki/Megatronia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

One of the kimber/stormer shipper fags from back in the day got their mitts on the writing contract for the comic
The rest is just logical extension
seriously though, couldn't stormer have at least been hot for the lesbian romance?

Found the problem
Also that art is hilarious. im a better artist than this "professional" and I'm still a scrub

Made me laugh harder than it should have.

Thanks, monkey's paw.

what the fuck is wrong with her nose?!

Fuck IDW thread?

I'm shocked the mlp comic didn't make rainbow dash a lesbian yet. I bet they make tails bisexual or Bunny Rabbot a transgender fat acceptance activist when they get sonic the hedgehog.

What do you think of IDW's non-licensed original comics anyway?

They actually got to GI Joe? Thats like the complete opposite of SJW stuff how the hell did they get to it.?

So are the Misfits a 1488 white supremacist Nazi chick band in this universe? That would actually be awesome.

Thank fuck the comics aren't canon.

People like you need to wake the fuck up.
NOTHING is safe from these jews and their golems. Comics have been pozzed for years, long before games. They target EVERYTHING, especially if it's targeted primarily for a boys/mens demographic. They take extra glee at pozzing something like GI Joe.

This shit is still going, its actually selling?

Cut into pieces for your enjoyment.

Can you do the same for my life?

Campbell's art used to be alright, not stellar but alright. Then he became a tranny and everything went downhill.

I don't know who I should be more mad at, James Roberts' shitty writing or Simon Furman.
Long story short, Hasbro wanted to introduce Arcee into the comics and Furman has gone on record saying he hates the idea of female Transformers, but he was forced to introduce Arcee into the comic anyway and we got Spotlight Arcee a story which basically states that Arcee in this continuity was a male protoform who was turned into a female by the villain. A massive shitstorm happened and Arcee has been a polarizing character in the IDW series ever since.
The only decent IDW Transformers comics are from John Barber and even then he's mostly playing continuity clean up.
Don't know why IDW didn't relaunch the series when they did the new Hasbro shared universe event.

Man the TF comics really went down the shitter.

If only. They're toned down versions of their cartoon selves but half of them have had their race/gender/build changed. They're not nearly as cool as they used to be.

Didn't the author who wrote this garbage get fired/let go not long after he started trying to politicize the ponies?

At least Campbell turned Alopex from generic monster of the week to furbait waifu. That's something. And speaking of, he also tried to push romantic relationship between Alopex and his mutant OC. He really like his lesbian ships.

He got fired because he got caught buying merch from DragonDicks and inserting one of her shitty OC's in the comic. Brony fags called him out on this, he had a meltdown and was let go.

horse-news.net/2014/09/anti-brony-cameo-in-idw-comics-results.html

thank goodness that didn't get pushed into the comics.

You people never learn, don't you?

It's nice to know there's some justice in the world.. but it's a shame that it's only for ponyfag comics.

WRONG!
Ted betamale anderson is still making mlp comics with IDW
The faggot that wrote the drangons din du noffing! Comic is Jeremy "sadly white" Whitley a shame because he wrote a good backstory comic for sombra with feels, to bad he dropped the ball later on

Holy fuck and here I thought Marvel was the worst when it comes to SJW shit, I had no idea IDW got this bad.

Its been like this for a while.

All comics are shit
That's why I only read hieroglyphs

How long?

Fucking hell….What the fuck they did to my favorite Decepticon sub-faction? They went from Evil A-Team….to faggots.

Fuck, just give Barber the whole book and kick Roberts out on the curb. More than Meets the Eyes is fucking garbage and the only reason Roberts got popular was because he wrote the very same Wreckers story that everyone had done. Seriously, a story where the Wreckers gets horribly killed off one by one? That's every Wreckers story in general.

I love how they stop the plot just to have little virtue signal moment.

Oh god, Last Stand of The Wreckers, god that story was awful. "Hey let's take a bunch of really obscure G2 characters and kill them off in really gory ways for no reason!".
And what's weird is that, up until that point the comics weren't really that gory, then you read this and it just creates a massive shift in the tone, as one minute a character makes a snarky fanservice joke and the next Springer is stabbing a guy in the fucking throat spouting out grim dark one liners.

Gotta prove that this Transformers comic is adult to satisfy it's Tumblr following.

This came out in 2010 user, way before Tumblr was a thing and way before Roberts got his own Transformers title with More than Meets the Eye.

You knew better to hope or wish for a revival. That monkey paw knows and hears all.

TRANNYFORMERS

more than gay or bi?

Men in disguise.

TRIGGERED!!!

Didn't they put Pinkiepony's (that one popular tumblr SJW who said Molestia encourages bronies to rape) OC into the comic too?

Meanwhile, Japan put this on the inside of the box when you bought some female combiner.

Roberts co-wrote that with Roche.

which toy was that?

Megatronius.
tfwiki.net/wiki/Megatronia
Warning, TFWiki is cancer.

Thanks

This is one of the most unprofessional wikis I have ever seen.

My favorite part about the TFWiki is just how awful everything is laid out, sometimes with the main character picture taking up half of the fucking page. Not to mention their horrible habit of adding in "witty jokes" in the captions and summaries. You'd have a better chance of going to fucking TVTropes and learning about Transformers their than you are from reading the TFWiki

I don't get it. Why put gay pandering shit in G.I. Joe and transformers but not mlp?

Because feminists hate MLP

You should read thr tf vomic with the feminists

Good work.

WE WUZ DRAG-ONS N SHEET
WE EVEN START FIRES LIKE EM

Why? Why does this need to exist in a series about fighting robots that transform into vehicles?

Please tell me that guy did not become that woman.

Remember user take it a day at a time. Also daily reminder your aren't Dobson, Burch or Jake Rapp.

You know this isnt a blog right?

Also, why are they wearing belts around their legs? Even in the first pic, neither weapon is belt fed.

How is that a blog post?

IDW is such shit tier that a hate thread can't even keep up steam.