When Sony actually makes a 7/10 movie

WEW

sho sho, sonygger capecuck.

wtf i love capeshit now

t. racemixing jew

OIL DRILL RIGGING IN PROCESS

I forgot this movie existed.

So pic not related then.

You mean this web slingy at 100mph shit you're eyes can't keep up with long enough to slow it down to realize all the blazing by CGI is complete shit tier and they only gave this film a 2K finish while the all the previous 5 Spider-Man movies were 4K mastered?

The previous 5 spiderman movies were trash this was watchable

An embarrassment to mankind

Shut your mouth. Tobey is the real Peter.

GTFO Amy Pascal.

Reported for ban evasion

Tobey was shit you cocksucker

Reported for announcing a report

Pretty sure all the Raimi films used CG at sub 4K resolution which is why things like the helicopters at the end of Spider Man 2 look like ass. They're only "4K Mastered" because they were shot and delivered on film, which has a theoretical resolution that goes beyond 4K. The CG was composited into the movie during post (probably at 1080p at most in the mid 2000s) then the whole thing was transferred back to a film print.

I'm not sure about the post process for the Amazing ones.

Nice Photoshop work they have to hide how she's really a drunken disheveled mess.

Despite the liberal propaganda I agree, the movie was pretty solid. It certainly isn't cuckino compared to other lib movies/tv like [BLACKED] mirror but I enjoyed it.

His Spiderman suit is basically an Iron Boy suit.
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That describes the bulk of 4K mastered works. Also, the film can be scanned at higher resolutions of 6K or 8K, but the work flow converts it down to 4K, while the CGI is often upscaled from 2K as you describe, but the film resolution and master file output is 4K (which is 4x the resolution of 2K), is vastly superior to any 2K master.

The non-stop forced diversity made me want to puke.

If I wanted to watch that many Asians in an American movie I'd just watch outright watch an Asian movie.

B-BUT GOYIM IT'S QUEENS, THERE'S NO WHITEYS DER

Sweetie they were african americans as well

nobody here watches movies so they won't understand you were only half joking, and this is the best Marvel film since mid 2000s

Reported for being Amy Pascal

Wait, I'm confused. are we talking about the same film?

I thought this was a marvel production and Sony only distributed it.

Who speak like that? A homo?

You interested? ^_^

Why didn't he stop it?

Only Betty Brant was cute. None of the girls were appealing at all. The fuck is happening to America/Hollywood?

Go back to reddit with your Betty Brant shit you nice guy memeing fuckwad

They couldn't resist, couldn't they?
Also the "villain" is right.

Only if you're this guy. Otherwise gtfo.

I just watched this, why is there so much oil drilling? even Michael Keaton is lovin it

It's the uncucked man's fetish.

No

and he basically has no spider senses, i might add…

shoo shoo sony cuck

This
Sony gets all the profits, Marvel gets the toy sales.

It’s still 50% white. How does the Jew keep getting away with it?

Queens was 96% white in 1950. You now hate Jews if you didn’t already

I remember Holla Forums jizzing themselves when this movie had a big drop in box office in its 2nd week and they were quick to get smug and call it a flop, but now, ultimately it is now the 2nd highest grossing Spider-Man film ever, only a little behind Spider-Man 3, but it did so with the 2nd lowest budget in a spidey film with $175 million. Oh and Spider-Man 2 was the best movie in the series but it still performed the worst out of Raimi's trilogy, only the terrible TASM ones did worse than it. Box office aint shit.

Homecucking was big a success. Holla Forums doesn't know jack shit about box office.
B T F O

You really think it costs over $100 million to make these hunks of garbage? Hollywood is a giant Ponzi scheme.

Still underperformed in North America. China won't buy the official toys so who cares.

NA is irrelevant.

It's the most important market.

It's smaller than the rest of the world. If studios have to choose between it and the other, they'd choose worldwide for sure.

bumping

why?

It was a quality flick with jarring ideological propaganda barely ducktaped over it.

dumb cuckime poster

Anime is what is left.