How are you celebrating labor day, Holla Forums? burgers only btw

How are you celebrating labor day, Holla Forums? burgers only btw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SCwhlZtHhWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Capture and kill 4 capitalists

I'm not. The holiday is completely pointless now. At its best, it could be seen as a 1 day universal strike, forcing everyone to recognize how much the comforts of their daily life are dependent on wage workers, but now those very workers are forced to work so that the upper class can still enjoy a latte when they go out shopping this afternoon.

I wish I'd had the foresight to print out some propaganda and go around handing it out to the cashiers and service people forced to work today.

Handing out pamphlets and marching in the labour parade.

I have to work today.

Third shift, so I'll be sleeping.

What, is it May already?

I have the day off. I'm still getting paid, but only half of a full day because I'm just part time so what do I need the money for :^)

Working in burger gulag to feed bourgy wannabes that are too "civilized" to eat superior home cooked food.

Currently trying to get myself to produce another piece of leftist writing. Because I am just a writer and historian.

Creativity is killed in Capitalism.

(Re)Reading doomwar,triumph and torment, books of doom.

Wishing I was in latveria.

(Doom flag when?)

Woke up and turned on the tv to find marathons of 9/11 documentaries.

I'll probably just continue the books on marx and sarte i've been reading.

Jacking off and eating processed snack food because I live in wagecuck territory where everyone loves Gary Johnson and Trump and would rather be beaten over the head with a stick with 100 dollar bills taped to it then actually make an effort to cause change in the world.

What should Labor in the United States celebrate? We've been getting our asses pounded for the last forty years.

Not a good euphemism.

Getting assfucked is pleasurable af.

Oh fuck you, queer. Thanks to P.C. P.O.S. like you Walmart is considered one of the good guys just because they sell your silly goddamn rainbow flags.

Thanks to butt pirates like you, the Nation is fixated on non-issues of identity politics while Porky runs wild.

Wew lad, standards have never been lower.

M8 I'm not gay. Obviously you've never been pegged.

Gay people aren't to blame.
kys faggot

You wat?

Hello Holla Forums

No.. you got it wrong.. Distracting the populace with unnecessary controversies allowed the capitalists to slowly undo all the progress made in the last century.

Let's all ignore our own well being and focus on a tiny group of irrelevant weirdos. It even happens on this supposedly "Marxist" board. four fucking posts about faggots.

bourgeoisie decadence smothering revolution. stick that up your rectum for your pleasure, peg boy.

While you were pleasuring yourselves Porky undid banking and stock market regulations, broke the unions, and even got the F.D.A. standards of "fit for human consumption" changed so McDonalds could sell you dog food.

All the works of the previous progressives are disappearing,, but yay.. Gay marriage and legal pot.

aight

C H E C K E D

Nice quads and spooks.

oh no not the faggots

"spooks" you got that part right. irrelevant cultural issues are used to derail real discussions about class struggle and economics.

Witness the death of Occupy Wall Street. youtube.com/watch?v=SCwhlZtHhWs

Decent wages, affordable health care, banking regulation and food safety are not spooks,, they just aren't as exciting to talk about as "pegging".

But just ignore that,, ignore Porky looting the nation and robbing you blind, because that vibrating piece of plastic in your ass feels so good.

Nigger this is a funthread on a peruvian cave painting board, not a serious discussion. You're an even bigger faggot than the guys who take on 6 cocks at a time.

waiting for may 1 international workers day

(the real labour day)

I hope you enjoy getting paid in Wall Mart fun bucks instead of real money. Sure you won't be able to spend your wages anywhere but the company store,, but the company script will have a rainbow on it because they respect your sexual freedom. (That doesn't get in the way of them screwing you)

and telling you faggots how worthless you are for the greater good IS how I have fun!

Wow. Your life must of really taken a turn for the worst at some point.

The whole fucking country took a turn for the worse, and people like you let it happen.

Labor day meant something to my Grandfather. Who had a solid union job. It doesn't mean shit to someone who has to work two shitty part-time service industry jobs to have a lower standard of living than Gramps. Sixty hours a week, no benefits, no bargaining power, no benefits, no pension,, but the liberal elites tell me I have straight white muh privilege.

Half of Holla Forums are degenerates who were born into middle-class wealth, though, so of course they're going to defend bourgeois decadence.

T. Polyp

We all know idpol is cancer, but blaming that on fags is retarded. It's the ruling class that is pushing idpol. Gay people just want to live their lives without the restrictions and social stigma they had in the past.

Who was are national distraction from the 1980's onward while Labor Unions shriveled, regulations were dismantled, corporate taxes were slashed,, the income tax on the top 1% reduced by 50%,,? What was used to distract us from opposing those changes?

I don't give shit either way about them, and neither should you. But Sex is so much more fun to talk about then economics.

Whatching most of you make shitty threads.

What's a good thread in your opinion?

i haven't seen a really good thread on leftypol for a long time.

They were used as a distraction by the ruling class. Also, what the fuck do you even know about economics, philosophy, or politics in general? The fact you buy into some kind of gay bogeyman seems to indicate you lack even basic knowledge.

Did you miss the catgirl threads?

Nope.. I simply don't give a shit about gays while the entire nation suffers.. But sex sells,, and it's an emotional hot button to push to distract us all while the rich get richer and we get poorer.

Obviously it is for you.

that isn't an answer friend

Disgusting

Me? I wanted to do a thread about the decline of collective bargaining in the United States but I when I compared the situation of the working class to forced sodomy, this turned into gay pride thread.

See the power of that to derail,,,,

Remember that when you're working at Walmart, living in Walmart apartments getting paid with Walmart company scrip twenty years from now.

That's when they'll run the first openly gay president and you'll vote for them to feel progressive.

No Porkys are going to bother donating funds to a Democrat congressman's campaign if he runs on an economic justice platform. Social justice warrior issues are something that Porky is more inclined to get behind. We live in an increasingly diverse society so advertisers can't afford to discriminate against racial minorities, women and gays. Advertisers want to get as many customers as they possibly can. They want to be inclusive.

and to encourage as many extreme alternate life styles as possible, get everyone identifying with anything but social class.

And porky will be there to monetize those extreme alternate life style sub-cultures.

Have you ever looked at the Fiverr commercial or app? They are advertising to hipster wannabe entrepreneurs. As if western-world hipsters are going to be doing jobs for $5 (of which Fiverr keeps 20%). We all know that Fiverr is mostly geared towards third-world wage cucks.

damn straight.. All those young people rebelling with clothes, music, and other products that announce "they cannot be bought".

I spent my labour day with my guillotine.