Mix white cream and crystal clear vodka with black colored kahlua

What did he mean by this?

Wow, what a mistery.

Best name for a drink and best drink, hands down

Holla Forums btfo

I don't even drink hard liquor tbh but I did have a white russian once and it was nice

White Russian is a pussy drink for limp wristed faggots and women.

this, real men drink mojitos

t. wannabe tough guy who makes a big show of drinking only whiskey, scotch, or bourbon.

say that to my face motherfucker not online and see what happens

Mojitos are tasty but will fuck you up

You mean long Island Iced Tea right?

I don't know how that shit got a reputation as a girl drink, there's like five different kinds of liquor mixed into it and it'll put you on your ass faster than shitty beer.

Does it make me a Holla Forums cuckposter if I say a black Russian is better?

Depends on what your using to make it black. Jaeger? Whiskey?

Stop doing this shit.

The joke is that Russians aren't white.

The fuck

The joke is the retard who invented the drink called it white russian because he used vodka and cream, even when he used fresh cream which was beige and finnish vodka

Guiness is beer, dude

he represented the defeated white émigré in the struggle against global bolshevism

Time to take a hike, drunk homosexual

:^)

That's for faggot. I drink my vodka straight.

I'm actually over here wondering why you'd mix beer with whiskey and cream.

It probably was some drunk smartass who mixed all the irish things he had in the counter and called it the most symbolic thing he heard in those days about ireland, which coincidentally was the kind of fucked up you were going to feel in the morning
A meme drink, like the jewish bulldozer and the twin towers

An Irish car bomb actually tastes really good.
It's sort of a chocolate cake flavor.
Think of it as mixing a bunch of nasty ingredients to make cookie dough. You typically wouldn't eat raw egg or straight flour by themselves, but you combine them with a couple of other things, bake them like jews, and suddenly you've got a cookie.
As to how it came about it was probably something along the lines of what is describing, but that doesn't make the drink itself any less tasty.

Who says?

Me, because I am god and you are some pleb mind-child that I accidentally cooked up but would feel bad about exterminating from the glorious piece of shit you call Earth.

You some kind of faggot?

pussy faggot straight Everclear is actually a great way to get rid of a sore throat
Vodka in general and some kinds of whiskey and rum actually taste okay straight.
Gin tastes like straight garbage, and any other low quality distilled drink is fucking awful.
Vodka really only gets a pass because it's like burning water.

Get this reddit shit outta here