The Defenders

So this shit is out today. Anybody watching it?
How pozzed is this going to be?

Still watching

Watching right now. It's pretty good so far, by episode 4-5. They made Danny appear to be less of a shitty cuck, and once all the characters get together seeing them bounce off each other are real fun.My only complaint is that, while the Luke Cage show was obviously made for black people, they decided to make ABSOLUTELY SURE that you know he's for black people in this show. Almost everytime he shows up it starts blaring Hip-hop/rap on the soundtrack like it's the fucking John Cena theme.

And now Daredevil is Batman

He's been that way since he began in the Netflix run. Hell since Frank Miller got his hands on him.

Not really

For future reference you need to adopt the language of a place before you can shill to it fyi

What do you think inspired this version of the character?

LOL

Miller's Daredevil is nothing like Miller's Batman, never mind the regular Batman

Absolutely out of character

All right, just finished it in its entirety. It was real good. Consistent the whole way through, and no character feels more important than the others for the most part. Each person gets some very solid character arcs where they actually fucking grow as a person, even the side characters like Colleen Wing and Misty Knight. My only complaint is I JUST WANT TO SEE LUKE CAGE HANGING UP A "HEROES FOR HIRE" SIGN OVER THE FUCKING BARBERSHOP

I thought he was influenced by ninjas and samurai?

Ninjas maybe but nothing about Daredevil is related to Samurai.

"and I know privilege when I see it"

It's shit. They ruined it. They made Luke Cage racist. I… It hurts. It really hurts. I've been trying to ignore politics but there's no escape.

Oh come on user, you know this is just to set up the 'I was wrong about you' moment later in the series.

at least it God damn better

It isn't. The scene just ends. Danny says "my money doesn't define me", then the next exchange is Luke saying "I've seen enough, and I know privilege when I see it"

The point of the scene if for Danny to realize that punching the shit out of people isn't the only way to fight the hand, and that he can use his business as a tool in the fight as well.

Covering up racism isn't cool. If Danny was too violent, Luke can just say it instead of spouting BLM propaganda. Beating up a guy who helps cover up a mass murder isn't that much of a big deal, by the way.

Cage was talking shit to Danny because he had been trying to get that kind out of being stuck in a life of crime, except Danny came up and got the kid arrested, and eventually killed. If Danny hadn't showed up, he thinks he might have managed to save the kid.

Fact is Danny grew up in extreme poverty and had to fight hard for everything he got. Luke has no fucking idea what he's talking about, they made him just another black supremacist asshole. He's supposed to be awesome, I don't get it.

He calls Danny a "white boy" before the kid gets killed, after he got arrested.
If the kid wasn't ok with covering up mass murders, he might have lived

It's funny, because I agree Danny was too violent. Why not just say it? Why did they have to use anti-white racism? Is it because the writers hate Danny Rand for being white? Why even bring politics into this?! Is this a series about "gentrification", or a series about street-level heroes fighting fucking ninjas?

He did say it. His complaint was that Danny's only response to fight crime was to beat the shit out of people.

I want shills to leave

You guys really are battered housewives
Pathetic

Ninja is the singular and plural.

That does roll off the tongue better.

Once more, Daredevil is looking like the best part of Netflix's heroes.

So far it's ok. Luke Cage isn't fucking any white girls so that's a step up.

Don't jinx it, dumbass.

I have to admit that the third episode hallway fight was pretty cool. Still watching though.

I can get subtletly confusing you with some instances of entertainment, but they have never been anything but propaganda. You only look back on the propaganda of yesteryear with nostalgia glasses because you were blind to it then and it wasn't rank enough with the stench to put you off.

>Sticks tells her to shut the fuck up

Stronk Womyn Ladies and Gentlemen!

I honestly can't bring myself to watch this shit. The only one out of these four characters I like is Daredevil and occasionally Luke when he's not a mouthpiece for political opinions. Jessica is irritating as fuck and Danny is bland.

He's already a nigger character to appeal to niggers, so I'm glad I haven't seen Marvel's BLACKED and besides, it's not like I'm white

He did stop the thieves but the shop owner was going to shoot them anyways.

They ran off with the TV while he stopped one of them and kicked the shopowner

IIRC I saw someone dropped it

I must have missed that. If that's the case, then I still have a grievance, because it wasn't very well communicated to me as a viewer.

I've just finished episode 2, and I'm massively disappointed with how stupid people are acting.

Bendis ruined luke cage and he can never be taken seriously again
also I just don't like niggers tbh

Thank god people are actually talking about the fucking show now, instead of bitching about one line Luke says.

I'm going to be writing/bitching about it as I watch it. Although, if this was a normal series, I would have dropped it by now because the first two episodes were boring and the characters weren't very interesting.

I plowed through all of it with my roommate last night.

It was painfully medicore.It was like they blended the worst parts of all four shows into one big mess. It feels like this show was made at gunpoint, its made well but there wasn't any heart and soul into it like DD, or Luke Cage seemed to have.

I haven't felt disappointment like this in a while. I really hope Punisher is good.

Iron Fist was only 5 months ago, user

Really? Felt like years but I repressed most of that show because of all the stupid bullshit that happened in it.

I was actually amazed that Defenders managed to make Danny seem less of a pathetic sack of shit, but it couldn't have been hard considering how bad the Iron Fist show was.

He was still a stupid fuck though, half of the bad shit that happened in the show could have been prevented if he just thought about his actions.

Remember: Danny Rand sucks at kung fu, it takes several seconds to charge up his fist before he can use it, the Fist is only good for breaking small objects, he has almost no muscle definition, and he thinks that putting leaders of The Hand in jail will stop them.

I said "Less pathetic," not "Not pathetic."

Trips of truth, though at the end of the Defenders (finale spoilers) Everyone agrees to blow up a building to kill all the members of The Hand once and for all

He's by far the worst part of the show, zero personality, zero chemistry with the rest of the cast, and his parts of the show feel incredibly shoehorned in. Also, I'm not sure if he let it happen but Daredevil The superninja with senses so advanced he can hear the sound of steel being swung through the air. is snuck up on by Jessica Jones and she takes pictures of him doing parkour.

Luke is easily one of the best part of the show. He's the only genuinely likable hero out of the bunch. He's not cornered by a tragic past, and doesn't have trouble sleeping at night because he's worried he isn't doing enough to save people or any shit like that. He's just a nice guy with super powers who does the right thing because he doesn't like watching people get hurt. I mean, the whole "privileged" bit was real fucking dumb and rubbed me the wrong way, but he's still one of my favorites.

Fuck you faggot, I'm sick and fucking tired of seeing this shit shoehorned into every fucking piece of media on the planet. One line is one line too many, it's time to stop.

You must think the show is trash then.

I don't think so, being 'nice' isn't enough to make me like a character. He's also a fucking prick and a racist to boot, which does a lot to undercut his supposed nice guy roots. Luke Cage is supposed to be a tough take no shit motherfucker who punches first and has a hot head. Bendis ruined him by turning him into a milktoast black guy whose sole defining character trait is that he's 'black and has soul'. Not having a tragic past, or struggling with any internal issues, or really anything beyond 'I'm nice and black, did I mention I'm black?' makes for a fucking dull ass character.

Like him all you want, but that shit ain't for me.

The Netflix Luke Cage has absolutely nothing in common with the Bendis Luke Cage

They're both very boring safe bland black guys. Just like almost every black character to be written by just about anybody since SJWism went off the rails.

I guess Netflix Luke Cage has sex more often, if you're into gratuitous fuck scenes.

I wouldn't say it's very "safe" to have a black man go on long spiels yelling at niggers to stop acting like dumbass thugs and make something of themselves instead being an embarassment to the black community. "Safe" black characcters are the ones who act exactly like white people, except make a joke about race every once in awhile to remind people they're mildly different.

The 'yelling at niggers to stop acting like dumbass thugs' is a thing that doesn't fucking happen. He occoasionally goes on really hamfisted talks about black 'culture' and art and shit, but rarely is it ever directed at any specific member of the 'community'.

I suppose you also missed the bit in the show where they speak about about the people protesting the cops because the bad guys are using them for race baiting bullshit, and it's completely unfair to the police.

Well shit, I guess there is some nigger callout moments. I must've forgotten because the vast majority of Luke Cage is so dull and drawn out.

I should still mention that I still find Luke himself incredibly dull, a couple of
Moments don't really make up for the fact that he's boring as fuck.

I mean, maybe I'm semi-enamored with him because he's the first non-edgy or tortured hero depicted in shows or movies in fucking forever. And he's a black guy who doesn't take special pride in the fact that he's black, it's just a part of who he is.

Yeah I like Luke as well.
I hate Jessica but I always have.
DareDevil is great.
Iron Fist I really ought to read a couple of essentials becasue I feel like he's probably pretty cool but I'm not sure.

Luke is a charisma vacuum. Both in how he's written and how he's being played. There's nothing likeable about the guy and he has zero personality to him. Old Luke Cage was great because he was dripping with personality. Dude wanted to fight Doom over $250. That shit is fun.

I don't expect that we will get anything close to that in current year, it'd be too triggering for fags, but give the dude something. He's taken all the worst aspects of being a boy scout, but with zero heart or warmth that can make it enduring on a well written Superman. Less speeches about the importance of black culture in an era that's mostly latino now and more wanting to knock a motherfucker's teeth out.

*area not era

I don't plan on watching this anytime soon seeing as I suffered through all these shitty Netflix shows but here's my quick summary of them all.
Daredevil: Tries pretty goddamn hard to be as dark and gritty as possible but ends up becoming super laughable. Then the show went full on edgy when Punisher showed up in season two.
Jessica Jones: I fucking hate this cunt so much, which is amazing when you consider everyone on this show is written to be a vile sack of unlikable shit.
Luke Cage: I know a lot of people are gonna disagree with me on this but, I kinda enjoyed the fight in the final episode because it felt like something that belonged in a superhero show. But the rest of show is just the writers reminding everyone that they're watching a show about black people.
Iron Fist: Gave up after an episode, Danny is an unlikable dumbass and the main villains weren't any better.

Jeff Grub loves writing about a turbulent meet-up and then they team up proper to defeat the main bad guy. This team has zero chemistry

Yep, this is a Marvel show.

Nah

Got around the scene OP is bitching about and the scene makes no sense. Danny has already told Luke that his parents were murdered and he was raised in Kun-Lung where he had to fight everyday, but for (((some reason))) Cage still thinks "muh privilege" is a good come back and Danny doesn't argue. Shit, out of all 4 main characters Luke probably had the most comfortable upbringing.

It's like that scene in X-Men 3 between Storm and Rogue all over again. The writers were so eager to push their ideology that they miss the most obvious aspects of the characters.

My biggest issue was that it actually felt super out of character for Luke to say something like that. Especially since the entire theme of his show was supposed to be something like "don't be angry and lash out at others, forgiveness is the way to go." I still liked him in this show, but he seemed a bit more "niggardly" than he did in his own show.

Is it weird that I like the villains more than heroes. I haven't watched the Defenders yet. Iron Fist was garbage so I skipped that.

The Purple Man was probably one of the most terrifying villains in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and they better bring him fucking back. Jessica Jones was so poorly written that there were a number of times I was rooting for him. Seriously, they need to rewrite her character. Trish is more likable.

Also Kingpin is great too. I never really got a menacing feeling from him in the comics. But he scene where he beat the guy to death with the car door spooked the fuck out of me. And when the beat the shit out of Matt during his prison visit. I actually scared for Daredevil. I like that autistic fucker.

"I am the ill intent!"

Fucking great.

Cottonmouth gone too soon.

Why was Aaron McGrunder so based?

And I kept finding myself almost rooting for him, how he overcomes what is obviously some kind of severe social disorder to become the best villain he can be. He's like the evil Charlie Brown, lol.
Vincent D'Orofino is a great actor. He made a pretty good Thor in Adventures In Babysitting.
And he deserves a goddamn medal for being in Tough Guys Don't Dance. Horribly miscast, sitting next to Ryan O'Neil, who is half his size, playing a character who is supposed to be a wimp who admires him for being such a tough guy, tying to method-act himself smaller…
It was kind of like how Frank Quitely draws Clark Kent as slouching, puffing his jowls out, slumping, all actor's tricks to make himself smaller, softer.

it was ok.
but how the fuck did Matt survive.
that was bullshit

Well, firstly
But other than that, he was in a huge cavern, so there's a chance there was tunnel that led somewhere. I think Jessica said it was 16 stories tall, so that's pretty expansive. It being a perfect sphere/dome would mean that that the entire complex would be wide than the Midland Circle building above it, and even then the building would only collapse into the elevator shaft. The dome would be intact as it clearly was already able to withstand the weight of the building, so the building being in pieces over the top wouldn't change much.

Aside from that, he was also in a place where the substance that allows immortality was rampant, so they might do some meme involving that.

The final scene was a replication of the church scene in Born Again, so they might cop out and do some religious intervention.

Anyways, we likely won't know until the end of 2018 or even 2018, as they've only announced JJ and IF getting a season next year.

God damn these shows are shit, but I have to watch them as Daredevil is so great and Charlie Cox is perfectly cast.

He isn't a redhead and his eyes aren't glossed over. Then there's the matter of the costume being a poor fit on his head but that's not a casting fault really.

Just finished it, it was okay. I can't help but feel like the team didn't really have a great chemistry, it's an odd combination of characters to throw together. It's not helped along by the fact that Luke is an utter and complete void of a character.

I appreciate that they went a long way to redeem Danny in this show, he actually kinda kicked ass, even if he was still a blithering retard.

God forbid a team of heroes get together and not punch each other at some point. It looked like Finn Jones actually got some time to put on some muscle and learn the choreography, hopefully season 2 of the Iron Fist is better.

This was also a good example of trimming the fat, while I feel like the narrative could've used another twist or two, and that Sigourney is criminally underused, it was nice to see it be a pretty straightforward gangbang of ninja fights.

All in all, it's like a 6/10.

David Tennant is back and filming his scenes on JJ Season 2. And he is definitely playing a role in it that aren't flashbacks since he is interacting with Malcolm and Jessica in it.

Of course he is. What else has JJ have going for her? She was a one note act which is why the entire first season was:
Throw in the worst subplots of any show and stretch that shit over 13 episodes and watch the critics fall over each other because the lead as a vagina and it mentions rape. When left to original ideas the head writer brought to the table we have what? Lesbo love triangle? Purple Man support groups? Patsy Walker radio show? All garbage.
So of course they're going to bring back Purple Man.

was MLK jr. voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson in this vid?

I found it funny that the substance was dragon bones. It makes sense I guess since that's an actual myth in real life but didn't see that coming.

I thought the company that gave Jessica her powers was going to be the main villain?

I watched the show. I liked it, though it felt like a traditional type of story for some reason. Kind of enjoyable though I'm a bit confused on the origins of the Hand. In Daredevil Season 2 Stick said the Hand was founded by some Japanese warlords/ninjas that found some weird thing that could grant them immortality. While in this show the Hand are heretics banished from Kun Lun. It feels like they had an idea of what to do with the Hand in Daredevil but they changed it for some reason with Iron Fist. Also, will Iron Fist finally put on the fucking mask in his show?

The best character in the series so far is Stick, who was metal enough to steal a blade from his captors while he was chained up and cut off his fucking hand in order to escape his cuffs. I know that the script is going to try to paint his "kill or be killed" methods as too extreme, but he's the only one who I was actually rooting for this whole episode. Everyone else was making me yell at the TV in frustration, so it's only going to make them look like even bigger counts when they reject the best character's methods.

He's blind.

Looks like they made yet another costume for Defenders, and it actually looks good this time.

To be fair, I later read the original Alias comics after watching Jessica Jones. It turns out, considering the original source material, JJ was an AMAZING show. If they hadn't kept catching/losing/catching/losing Kilgrave though it would have been an ACTUALLY good show.

Don't be ridiculous, user. Having a secret identity is a dumb, outdated concept.

Will Season 3 of Daredevil be about him fighting the evil of the Catholic church??

Got screens of it then? The Daredevil costume needs to be simplified a lot more in just how it looks. We're beyond the "realistic" excuse now. They can make the costumes actually superhero like for once. Fuck Iron Fist doesn't even have a costume. Just looks like a jewish cuckboy hobo. Defenders is a joke on that alone.

And what, she's a fucking zombie?
If not, he should hear her pulse like a bass rhythm you can feel through the floor boards.

Was it, though? They used some black goo on Elektra and had the Japanese guy carving up moon bear's for black bile.
They said "woo, we got da substanz" then just proceeded to get beaten up.

They might go with the "He's in our heads" shit. Kilgrave was 'interacting' with Jessica in S1 before they actually met, like when she was having PTSD episodes and he placed his hand on her shoulder.

Not really a new costume, but they definitely tightened it to mould around his body better. There's much less flabby-ness in close-ups.

They did state a few times that Elektra didn't have a pulse, only mass that he could hear/see.

Iron Fist might get a costume next season of his show. The Defenders ends with a shot of him in a track suit clearly apeing the look of his outfit, so maybe he'll actually start dressing up. I hope he at least wears a fucking cowl later on. After the events of this season, he should realize how lucky he was to not get his face involved with all the psychotic bullshit that's happened and costume up. Pic related are the shot of the track suit and DD's new face mold

DD's cowl definitely looks more natural on his head now. They really gotta stop being so afraid of making superheroes look like superheroes.

To be fair, it seems to be difficult to get a cool looking helmet with limited time. The CW shows also tend to fuck up how helmets look on their first few appearances until they work it out. However I find it hilarious that Luke Cage's show managed to make his original Power Man outfit actually look really good when they teased it. It was actually one of the better costumes I'd seen.

It's super simple when you actually give the makers references and bother to make concepts. The CW case is what happens when you don't do that. So the costume maker had extremely little to work with already. This should be one of the biggest parts of these kinds of productions if you wanna be taken seriously as a superhero production. Otherwise you get stuff where it looks like it was made from bargain bin military store stock or vaguely similar colored thrift store wear.

If not, he should hear her pulse like a bass rhythm you can feel through the floor boards.
Yea, pretty much. He couldn't hear her heart beat but he did hear her foot steps which prompted him to say "something else" in an early scene.

Cage wasn't talking about racism, he was talking about Danny being born rich.

Did they even watch the iron fist show? He spent like 3 episodes getting his company back.

Danny Bland, huehuehue
I actually liked iron fist

Luke was talking about Danny being born rich, not that he is white. And this actually serves a purpose to the plot since it makes Danny realize he can use his money and the company to track the Hand.

Come on, guys. I hate SJWs as much as the next guy but let's not jump at shadows.

Not a single episode was actually good from start to finish

The heroes fighting each other was perfectely well done.
If it hadn't been so poorly lit I would have liked it, but I agree generally.
Because she's teriminally ill
The point of her being terminally ill was that she was moving up The Hand's plans because she didn't want to ever experience death again, even if they managed revive her.

Well they were carving up dragon bones in the cave so I assumed the substance was dragon bones. Regarding the stuff they used on Elektra I thought that was the blood they drained from those kids in season 2 of Daredevil.

I believe in the flashback scene to where they bring back Elektra, they have a vat of blood and put a grey powder (presumably dragon bone dust) into it. But it's very clear this shit wasn't thought out across multiple shows.

That makes sense and explains why the Hand is so different in Daredevil compared to Iron Fist.

He didn't use Reddit spacing. You can tell because he didn't add a space between
and
He simply had multiple paragraphs, separated by linebreaks spaces.

Who the hell puts two paragraphs right next to each other without separation anyways (unless perhaps using coloured text)? Paragraphs are supposed to be separated by two newlines or a newline with tab.

Would it be better if they used the Punisher instead? I really wanna see him mow down the Hand with his minigun.

It would have made the ending make more sense, at the least.

I've taken this up with Reddit Faggot before, he doesn't care, and just forces his own narrative on things.

Watched it all over the weekend. 5/10, I originally said 6/10 but I just don't like most of the characters. Jessica Jones is not compelling as a snarling alcoholic with no further depth, and the guy who plays Luke Cage is just a straight up bad actor.

They bungled Iron Fist's story so much, but people were too hard on him for the wrong reasons. He's boring the same way they all are, all these shows have WAY too much talking and side characters nobody cares about. Like the fucking Nurse. She was way too prominent in Iron Fist's season. Also they don't seem to give a shit about making him want to protect his identity, he's one of the main guys who should want to wear a mask. He's a famous billionaire. It's amazing to me they haven't addressed that and just ignore it.

I said it over on /t/ but what I liked the most was how much time they spent developing The Hand. They took like 5 seasons to establish this group and all the main bad guys so that when they all join up, the battle seems earned. In a comic book universe where they just swap in villains nobody gives a shit about, I thought this was particularly well done.

Other than that I didn't hate it, they just need to sort out their storytelling. If the whole idea is these characters aren't glorious spectacular heroes, then at least make it so they talk about interesting shit. I put Jessica Jones at the bottom of the list of main characters, and every single side character below her.

Yeah I started laughing at it by the second time, everyone else has pretty standard background music, then every time he's on screen it just jumps into a hip hop track lol

So she clearly wasn't in the car driving it, so why did it stop after it went through the window?

She shoved the car through with her strength

Sorosflix won't fund anything original that doesn't have a leftist/communist/feminist/minority supremacist political slant.

I get the impression Finn Jones has it in his contract that his face needs to be visible at all times. Jessica Jones and Luke not wearing traditional costumes makes sense, but Danny should want that kind of protection.

Actors these days think they're such hot shit.

Fuck off

Iron Fist is a man-child

That was evident

You do know what happens in the comics, right?

Honestly, him acting like a man child during his show was one of the only charming/remotely good parts of the show. Specifically, when he crawls under his dad's old desk to see if the stickers are there.

Hang yourself desu.

That looks very uncomfortable and I fear it was supposed to be sexy, given who was writing.

Bendis? Bendis?

Luke only fugs other black women, Jessica is the only white woman he blacked.

Benis?

Whose idea was this?

Why is it that the only tiddy monster in this show had to be a nigger?

To push racemixing by appealing to lust/lack of other options. Better strategy for interests that would benefit from it than trying to force white male/black female """"""romance""""""". At least this way it's the viewer's decision if they find the negress attractive and the show can do what it can to push the viewers towards the conclusion they want.

Maybe I just need to go back and re-watch this shit, but I never got a good idea of the scope or the stakes involved.

1. What the fuck was The Black Sky? Even in season 1 of Daredevil, it was built up to be this kind of anti-Christ figure that The Hand was obsessed with. Then it turned to be Elektra and only Sigourney Weaver really gave a shit about her. What was the Black Sky's purpose?

2. What did Elektra want, in the end? It looked like she was going to use the Hand to her own ends, but maybe she was just working deep cover? It seemed to me she just went full heel and wanted Matt to join "the dark side" but I'm praying it wasn't that retarded.

3. What was The Hand's end game? They kept talking about New York being destroyed, but it seemed like it was just an incidental thing to them. They weren't culling the population on purpose or fulfilling some dark purpose; they were digging in New York to harvest dragon bones… so they could keep living? Was this part of the plan to get to K'un L'un or not?

4. Why exactly did they want to go to K'un L'un? They got kicked out for practicing dark arts shit, but toward the end of the series, it seemed like they (except Sigourney) were okay with dying as long as they could do it in K'un L'un. Did they just miss their home? Was this whole show an E.T.: The Extraterrestrial plot?

1: It was never defined well at all, other than being called a "weapon."
2: She just wanted to do her own thing and not be stuck answering to someone else, that's all there was to it. Remember that each time you're brought back you lose part of your soul, so her becoming more evil makes sense.
3: The needed more dragon bones to keep themselves alive.However, mining the dragon bones would mean New York, or at least a significant portion of it, would collapse.
4: It never seemed that they wanted to die there or anything, they just kinda missed it a little.

I just finished watching, and I'm angry.

It felt like I was watching Prometheus. There were interesting concepts and a smattering of cool moments, but it was buried under the stupidity of the characters on screen and the absurd level of contrivance that the plot has to use in order to move itself forward.

Fights that didn't matter, "nonlethal" characters who are fighting enemies who cannot be stopped without killing, ignoring blatant contradictions, things happening that blow out your suspension of disbelief, jarring music shifts…it just kept on insulting us.

He's shit.

As a tv adaptation of a comic book character, he is poorly done. As a character taken solely in the context of his own show and this one, he is very flat. As a person with motivations, hopes, and dreams, he is shallow.

What more do you want us to say?

I hate the fact that Luke Cage is the only character getting sex. It seems like such an obvious jew black-supporting agenda.

He's now had sex with Claire, who's been around all 4 heroes at this point not just Luke Cage's story.

He fugged Misty Knight.

And he fugged Jessica herself.

Also the show had too many boring mooks, the Hand were all very uninteresting and non-threatening except for the jap nigga that cut up the bear.

Where did all the cool colorful marvel villains go? I want to see the Rhino. Or bring back Kingpin. That nigga was awesome and every hero has something they can do with a generic mob boss, but Luke Cage and Jessica Jones don't know anything about fucking NINJA ELITE SECRET SOCIETIES

come on

this sucks!!!

i'm pretty sure danny is fucking the chink, just not on-screen

For some reason that smile makes him look like a chimp for some reason.

Can't show that on screen. That would be imperialism.

They showed that on the first Iron Fist season. It was a big deal considering the actor who plays him is a literal fag.

Does it really matter.

Too much space between the nose and mouth I think. Probably why it was so heavily shaded in the original rather than fix it they just shaded it away.

The point is, Iron Fist did bleach that Asian pussy on screen.

In case you wonder why the Hand are such a mess, it was recently revealed on Entertainment Weekly that showrunners never kept in touch with each other, never had plans for the Hand and as such they were making things up as they went along. Remember those creepy children being drained of blood on Season 2? Yeah, they forgot about this plot point and that is why you see them making a whole new plot out of thin air.

I have my own question. Why in the blue fuck do they have such moral issues with killing The Hand? The whole point of The Hand is that they are amoral murder machines. They can't be reasoned with. They can't be rehabilitated or redeemed. They are a constant wave of intense murder that you survive by any means needed.

Their constant moralizing was painfully misplaced and seriously damaged the feeling of danger The Hand posed to them. If they are still moralizing over killing them, how much danger can they really be in?

Actually, to be fair, the only one who has a problem with it is Luke Cage and he is such a faggot about it that it takes all his friends to convince him to blow up the building they are in order to.

Matt has no problem killing them since he thinks he crossed the line already by killing Nobu in Season 2 (Stick actually did it and since he died before letting him know, he will never know and will always think Nobu was his first victim).

And despite previously begging for Danny to spare his opponents (even using that "if you kill him you will be just like him"), even Claire and Colleen are down with killing them. Luke doesn't seem to grasp how terrible the Hand is, and since they are everywhere including the police, there is no point in arresting them because they will be left out in no time.

Would explain a lot of things.

I'm subjecting myself to more torture by watching this. I'm at the Luke vs Danny fight. What fucking part of super strength and unbreakable skin makes Luke Cage an immovable object who is immune to physics?

What fucking emotions is this supposed to be? What's even the point of throwing around a violent screeching retard like that?

I hate how they nerfed Cage. In the comics, Cage's skin is just the start, all of his tissues have comparable relative durability, making his bones nigh unbreakable. And his strength level is high enough to do that shockwave clap thing, just not near as strongly as the Hulk.

This Luke Cage is a total pussy in comparison.

Because muscle is denser than fat. More muscle is even denser than before. Being super strong means extra muscle, so you're that much denser than before. So Luke Cage can reasonably be expected to weigh more than other people.

It would have been fun for him to at least do the "clap" move, and then recoil because it hurt his ears a fuck ton.

Just you wait until you see Hand members managing to kick him hard enough to stagger him, despite them not being able to harm Danny, Jessica and Matt any worse.

Started nice, but I got that sinking feeling as the show continued on.

1. The Hand are not threatening at all, unless the hero power levels get nerfed via writing.

2. Danny continues to not learn from his mistakes.

3. Danny, despite being the IF, consistently jobs to mooks.

4. Uninspired fight scenes.

5. LEARN SCENE LIGHTING YOU FUCKS.

6. In a world of alien invasions, gods, and monsters, some people still have trouble believing in ninjas.

7. JJ's super-strength means nothing in a fight.

8. Luke, despite being supposedly unstoppable, can still be harmed by punches and kicks from unpowered people.

9. A tiny mine threatens to sink an entire city, despite it only taking up a very small portion and not even being deep enough to affect plate tectonics.

10. The Hand tries to keep their digging secret on land they already own.

Man, you can tell that Disney was just making shit up when they made these series

1.) The Hell is the Black Sky? I thought maybe it was them using an Inhuman or a mutant or something, but turns out its just some stupid shit that only one finger of the hand cares about?

2.) Why wasn't Nobu a finger? Who is that Japanese-speaking asshole who is terrible at fighting and why is he better than Nobu was. Remember when Nobu nearly killed Daredevil?

3.) If they were running out of the revive juice, why were they picking up hand members from the hospital to revie and why did they bother reviving Nobu?

4.) Introduce three randos as the other fingers of the hand in the final show instead of having Alexandra and Suwande just show up out of nowhere.

Don't they get married in the comics?

Yeah he marries Jessica Jones.

EVERYONE is a pussy compared to their comic counterparts. You covered Luke Cage, but Daredevil doesn't get even one tenth of his radar sense power, Iron Fist has to charge up for 2-3 seconds and can't into Kung Fu, and Jessica Jones can't fly.

Even ignoring the power disparity, they're all supposed to be intelligent, street smart people but this series makes them look like they're addicted to Stupid Juice.

Matt also admitted to Frank that his methods might be acceptable in moderation after he went to Fisk and saw that he'd only postponed the problem, not fixed it. So it makes sense that he'd be down to blow the place up.

Luke's entire characterization is that he's a boring moralizing faggot so of course he was the only one to argue against it.

He's inconsistent in his powers. His radar sense is definitely nerfed though. At least visually. Matt here sees the world like it's constantly blurred with an orange tint. Meanwhile, Matt in the comics sees things more clearly with an actual radar look over everything.

Jessica Jones was the worst show. Its literally "lets catch Kilgrave alive, he escapes, kills a lot of people" winse and repeat until they decide that its best to kill him once and for all, after the woman they are trying to clear her name kills herself.
Fuck this show.

Self-defense can only get you so far. The storeowner could have been charged with murder.

You know sometimes you can let little aspects of continuity slide if it makes for a better story, but nothing in any of these series has been worth a damn outside a few things in DD. Jeph Loeb is one lazy cocksucker.

Thanks for the input satan

Holy fuck, does Iron Fist's actor ever suck shit at kung fu. Daredevil's moves are much more impressive and his martial arts thing is supposed to be secondary to his skills as a boxer.

And I thought the Iron Fist was just a manifestation of his chi focusing his body into a living weapon; they're treating it like a BattleToads-esque gimmick, where his hand starts glowing then its punch the shit outta people time.

Also, was Stick this important a character in the comics? Because his blind powers seem to be damn near goddam Matt Murdock level, which defeats the whole fucking point of the blinded by radiation which gave him other powers thing. Last I recall Stick was just a blind guy who mentored Matt how to navigate the world as a blind guy, not some Hand killing ninja warrior.

I think in the comics Stick did teach Matt some martial arts and Stick lead the Chaste. Never knew Matt was a boxer. I knew his dad was one but never figured Matt would be one as well.

No wonder even normalfags aren't enjoying this shit.

This also bothered me, but probably for different reasons. The terminal illness at the beginning made it seem like she was being manipulated by Gao in exchange for life, but then they revealed that she's a huge deal. This initial confusion was very distracting from her as a character because the natural inclination is to dismiss her actions as "orchestrated by Gao", rather than self driven motivation.

On top of that, revealing that she's a high level player at the same time Jessica digs around in the Hall of Records makes you think that her illness is being faked in order to move property and money around with a new identity. Then they reveal that there is no resurrection dust, so her illness is NOT fake and that Hand members can die for realsies now. This means that you were operating under false assumptions about her character the whole time, so you get pulled out of it hard when you're trying to remember exactly how many of what thing was the show giving you real info and how much was your logical assumption based on the misleading info you were fed.

There's also the issue of "no dust, no resurrection" only serving to highlight the stupidity of the no-kill rule in a world that has had its darkness and grittiness amped up from the source material, but that's a separate issue.

During Frank Miller's run, Stick basically says that Matt doesn't have any special powers, but that the accident simply brought to the forefront abilities that all humans could potentially have, and that he kind of got "forced" into it, but that any boost he got from the radiation has long since faded.

The one time it looked like they were going to pull off a decent ending, and they undo it in the last 10 seconds. Fuck this franchise.

They confirmed another season of Daredevil before this was released.

Brilliant planning. Did anyone tell the writers?

Alright, that filename got me

This ep really brought out our Holla Forums infiltrators.

Huh? What does bestiality have to do with what he posted?

Its a joke.

Coalburning is no laughing matter. It's pollutes the environment. I mean come on, it's 2017, get with the times, people! It's time for a clean monogamous renewable energy solution.

The invasion and subversion is nearly complete. Soon, this board will be run by people in the service of Soros. Hail Satan and Stalin, for communism will come to Holla Forums.

All good things must come to an end, I guess.

So he's fucked 3 unlikeable whores…nothing to split hairs over, exactly. One of them's the laziest copypasting of Sherlockerbatch, one is conceptually the weakest of all the main lineup, and one is the annoying guest character you just wish would die and go away forever.

I hope they all paid him afterwards.