Shitskins bend the knee

What's with his laugh?

His left eye is lower than his right eye

just for arguments sake - if you were going to protest during the anthem, how would you go about it?

For the sake of argument, if I genuinely believed it was important to protest it, I would do so by quitting the NFL.

They are contractually obligated to promote patriotism as part of their tax exempt status. Don't take that money if you don't believe in the message of the program. Zero sympathy for these dumb niggers.

Oooh you'd protest in a capitalist society by quitting your high paying job voluntarily. brilliant!

They don't have to quit their job, just stop stop taking public money.
Also if something is truly is such an important moral issue then you should be willing to quit you job over it.
WAIT WHY THE FUCK DO THEY HAVE TAX EXEMPT STATUS IN THE FIRST PLACE?

it's simple, sit on your ass, it conveys disrespect rather than submission

>public money
which jobs don't involve public again?

Flip off the flag? But they probably want to keep their seven figure salaries so they may as well sit on their ass with their arms crossed.

Turn your back, that is a much more powerful and universal gesture.

I'd pull a sick dab

this is trump-tier degenerate idiocy.

not what op said Holla Forums, nice goalpost you got there

Wow they really are sticking it to the system by continuing to participate in it, what a bunch of virtuous rebels.

It's seen as a sign of submission here in burgerland also. Kneeling is a universal sign of submission.

How many articles do you think have been made saying the exact same thing over the past nine months? Seriously, how many? I can think of at least three other impeachment attempts that went absolutely fucking nowhere, I'm sure him speaking his mind on a football game is gonna be the thing that does it.

Even when they are rich, niggers are lazy

By sitting down or turning one's back, as others have said.

Kneeling is a universally recognized gesture of submission, no matter what le ironic ledditor says, whereas remaining seated after being asked to rise or turning one's back is a widely recognized sign of disrespect.

And if kneeling is good, while not falling on one's face too, Muslim-style? Surely, if the submissive gesture of kneeling is a legitimate expression of protect, then why not kow-towing too? See how these men protest?

Bloggers not welcome.

They can match down to the south side of Chicago and take a knee in the middle of the street. That is, if they actually cared about black people getting shot (pro tip- they don't care).

i'd like to see this topic actually discussed in public rather than hashed out on the interwebs.

Burgers are such cucks.

Players who don't go pro always end up in shitty jobs or homeless, no fucking way he's gonna quit this

Not being a fucking pussy and burning a flag

This right here>>906461 imagine how btfo'd Blimpf would be if you dabbed during the national anthem.

This is what I always come back to. BLM and these athletes and celebrities don't give a shit about black people dying. They say nothing and do nothing about the number one cause of death for black men in America – violence from other black men.

It really pisses me off, partly because police overuse of lethal force is a real problem, but one that cuts across race lines. But the identitarians have made it exclusively a black issue, and between that and their anti-police attitude they've poisoned the well about the subject.

LMAO you cuck

BRUNFT IS OVER