Black Panther and the Crew, #5 Only one more to go

A new issue of this masterpiece has dropped and since the last thread was pretty much reaching the end of its lifespan I'm going to make a new thread for this.

Last time some shit happened, I don't know, I don't really care. Just remember that Hydra are evil and are everyone involved in business and the police.

This issue, Ezra gets kicked out of the Wakandan supplied insurgency of black people in the 1960s because he's a pussy who thinks you can have a revolution without stealing cash to fund it.

So the Wakandan insurgency turns to petty crime and we head off into the present to meet the latest member of the Crew. Yes, we're still adding more members to it despite there being only one issue after this.

Anyway, two black kids are out after curfew and our current narrator talks about mutie shit. Turns out he's some sort of teleporting mutant and starts beating up the robot cops that are secretly built by Nazis. Yeah, this is a filler issue as well.

Mutie whacks a few more robots before they somehow predict where he's going to teleport to and are about to go all Sentinel on his arse before they all get frozen.

Team Black Power arrive on the scene to save a mutant, turns out he's an Australian that decided to move to Harlem because New York is the only place anyone lives in in Marvel-land. Anyway, he soon discovers that cops are evil and don't recognise him as Australian by looking at him and even have the gall to stop him. He then meets Ezra who encourages him to become a super hero because it's the only career oportunity you can actually take if you're not only a black mutie but an Australian as well. Oh, and it turns out that either the Wakandan spy thing was actually a lie set up by Hydra or Wakandan intelligence is so bad they didn't realise that the only white guy in their super soldier project, the one who wears a Hydra jumpsuit and a monocle, might be working for Hydra. Probably the latter given that the only reason T'Challa is supposed to be here is because Ezra worked with the Wakandans.

Anyway, it turns out that some black guy I forgot about from a previous issue was the real guy who killed Ezra, and is now stirring up black people against the police so that Hydra can drop Nazi-gas on Harlem and convince the inhabitants to burn it all down in an orgy of violence.

Yeah, that's all. Bet you're happy you went into this thread to read it aren't you? Don't worry, there's one more issue after this. Maybe they'll do something stupid for the finale.

Why didn't he just draw a swastika in the toilet of a local college?

Thanks op it was awful

IT would garner actual outrage.

This shit just makes me miss Blood Syndicate.
And Dwayne McDuffie.

Is that fucking Shaft?

australian-afro-american relations

Looks like it.

Those exist?

Page 10 bump for preview. If you want to storytime today continue from this point on.

How.. realistic.

That preview does not include the flashback shit, so…
#6 FULL STORYTIME

without the recap pages

WE

OP here, thanks user, I really liked how the whole plot point about Hydra having some "make people riot" ray just disapears so we can instead have some Hydra lackey kill himself for no reason. Obviously, I think I speak for all of us when I say I'm really dissapointed about how this great series meets its end here. Rather than, say, the moment someone suggested a team of black superheroes fighting gentrification in Harlem.

Thanks for the storytime but there are other ways of obtaining the comic without ripping from Reddit.

Well, it sure was a shitty story. I'm glad it was cancelled.

t. #6 storytimer, not OP

At this point, is there anyone or anything in the Marvel Universe that isn't secretly Hydra?

Sorry

Doom

Kek