PRESIDENT TRUMP TO DECLARE GEORGE SOROS A THREAT TO NATIONAL SECURITY

archive.is/8aoK0

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/IGX4w
my.mixtape.moe/mchfed.PNG
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I fucking love this man.

MAGA

This sounds way too good to be true. Can we get some anons on this to see if others are writing about it? Holy shit I hope it is.

saged until properly sourced

Absolutely based if true.

Better hope this is not a The Onion Site or sensational garbage.

this, I need more of a confirmation before I believe this, this is too good to be true.

Need an official statement to celebrate, but holy shit, it's amazing if this is true. Imagine this filthy old heeb getting all of his U.S. assets frozen. Half of our "democratic" organizations would dissolve overnight.

No fucking way. NO WAY. PLS BE TRUE.

This story doesn't seem to be anywhere else and this seems like one of those sensationalist sites.
I too would like a second/more reputable source before I sing these praises from the rooftops.

Need confirmation, yeah.

Also, if true, this is too easy. I don't trust it. >:(

There has to be more to it than Soros vs Trump as some kind of staged/set up meme.

I am cautious until we get an official source.
I WANT TO BELIEVE

Let's hope for confirmation. The kikes wanted to throw Soros to the wolves for a while now anyway, having become too high-profile and too obvious, heavy-handed rather than subversive. With a bit of dealmaking Trump can destroy the immediate and short term threat overnight.

finally

Shit source. Probably not true. Let's focus on the real shit until this gets confirmed. Keeping an eye on this thread though

seize his assets to pay for the wall

MAGA

Where's he going to run to when Europe either crumbles or puts a death warrant out for him to?

I hope Sessions gets confirmed soon, so he can go after Soros and the rest of the gang.

I'm not gonna get my hops up, but damn this has been long necessary if true.

Why do you think rich kikes have been buying up New Zealand property like hot cakes?

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

I'd love it to be true, but the source is fucking garbage.

Good
Cut the head off of it

What are you sliding?

Well, thats great. Makes them an easy target

Fake news.

Soros isn't the head. He is just a front for far wealthier and far more powerful people hiding in the dark.

Looks like nothing special when searching terms. Though I think it'd be nice to meme it into reality.

Come on OP, we're winning but we aren't winning this hard unless I roll dubs

How long before he takes down the fed?

I hope this is true, but i'm not convinced.
Yournewswire 1/9/17 archive.is/IGX4w

You got my hopes up for nothing, OP.

it's fake, but not gay

Im just gonna check my own dubbs…

(checked)
This. It should be obvious to everyone that Soros is their fall guy and has been for a while. When Fox News is calling him out you know there's something else going on.

Looks like a fake news site to me. That being said Bannon is surely aware of this kike and his kikery and is most likely working on things to thwart him.

Press briefing in 30 mins, we will know for sure if this is real or not then

No source, my money would be on this is a tactical "leak" in order to see what the response is in the MSM, similar to Trump's previous tactics during the election cycle.

Fixed.

>>>/4chan/

TOP FUCKING KEK
I love this man

Isn't Soros an American citizen? Can he do that?

No matter, though. I'm not too sure the source is sound.

FAKE NEWS, RETARD

Trump might just stave off civil war, after all.

MAGA!!!

(check 'em)
This is a dubs thread until OP gives a good source

Who are you quoting? Soros is being meme'd as a fall guy for being too fast and loose with his money and power by older money. Your Rabbi didn't have any say on whether this happened or not.

Every thread is a dubs thread

He can do anything he likes to terrorists or 'threats to national security'

every1 sage this isnt sorced or anything

Kill yourself you double nigger.

=I FUCKING LOVE THIS TIMELINE==

POST YFW SOROS WILL DIE IN YOUR LIFETIME

u downt need to be rood dood

Please don't be full of shit, OP. Please.

Obama has droned "American Citizens" before and the left let him get away with it. This is what a high time preference gets you.

As a hohol who voted for trump my dick is diamonds at the thought

BOUT FUCKING TIME SOMEONE DID.

When you see an article start with the term "According to the Kremlin" or similar it's usually some Sorcha Faal tier bullshit.

Holy shit Trump is way better than I thought he'd be. He's a fucking madman.

Trump is the greatest president in history

FAKE NEWS

Anyone know if this source is ok?

Sage

Fools, shit source. It's literally fake news. Does this look serious? I would love to be proved wrong.

Wtf isn't fake news today.
It seems 90% of all news is fake news nowadays.

I think we need to go deeper and start getting more active.

This shits hilarious.

Not going to believe it until it happens or a believable Source reports on it.

FAKE NEWS

Bullshit source. Aside from that obvious problem, the article doesn't even say what OP is claiming.

This is fake as fuck If you believed this gas yourself, saged and reported.

Archiving fake news websites doesn't make it any truer.
CUCKCHAN, TRSHILLS, KIKEBARTERS, GOONS, AND WHAT LITTLE JIDF HAS STUCK AROUND, FUCK OFF!

While I'm a /baph/ole, I really don't want to think about the potential memetic ramifications behind vid related
in any case, this is yuge and can't wait for it to be confirmed because we all know it's true.
pic related my.mixtape.moe/mchfed.PNG

I'm quoting you, you kike shill. Go back to reddit or 4chan or TRS with your 'not all jews' bullshit. This is a natsoc board first and foremost.

Time traveler here. You have been accumulating some serious good boy point so I'll give you a scoop. Enjoy.

Heh.

I think we can consider this a Sorcha Faal hoax.

Soros is not wanted in Russia

Nice meme, but sadly that's shopped. We will live to see that though.

wish it was real

He doesen't know

Source?

KEK BLESS DONALD TRUMP AND THE REVIVAL OF AMERICA