This show is a artistic masterpiece

This show is a artistic masterpiece.

Very funny Satan, now post star getting cucked by heckapoo.

On it.

Care to elaborate on why you believe this?

Fixed.

you're a good man charlie brown

thats how I read it at first too

The animation went to shit after episode 7. It's so choppy compared to the smoother and more livelier flash animation in the first few episodes.

Yeah, Disney spread its best animation studio too thin

At least you didn't say grinning potato

Season 3 is an abortion made all the worse by the fact that I'm certain there are no more episodes in it and we'll have to wait for season 4.
I still stand by my prediction that toffey is eclipsas husband.

How so?

Yeah, yeah… we got it, you like her suffering… Now go back to sleep Satan…

CUCKQUEAN
U
C
K
Q
U
E
A
N

everything you just said besides the husband bit is dumb but not improbable

You are right user, but I want to hand hold another grill while star watch

>>>/cuckquean/

Toffee could be Eclipsa's son though. That sounds more plausible.

Big demon guy + Mewman = Lizard?

Yeah no.

Eh…

Is the demon shown in the pic supposed to be Eclipsas' lover, though? Also, what if she is just a whore who fucked every monster she met?

Kys.

More like an scalene triangle.

that's fucked, and heartbreaking, i want star to be happy

The Starcucks meme started as something fun but soon devolved into something really fucked up.
See and
But it can still be funny, though. It's better when Cuck Star is depicted as not only being good with the cucking, but encouraging it and loving it.

DELETE THIS!

it got very sad, very quick, can we just talk about chantel's booty? or flashing janna some cock to see her reaction? it's too early in the thread for muh feelz

Alright pussy

Spoiler that shit.

why?

I forgot to spoiler. A bv could do it later.

Pic related.

i want starfan13 to be my personal star of her own kingdom and i get to be her prince or something like that

How can you like this faggy relationship shit… oh I remember… compensation…

I dont know if they are doing it doggy style or missionary position

Wish she stayed a one-off gag character

Look at her belly button fam.

She did. She appeared in like 3 episodes and in all of them she was just a gag or a filler character. She is plain better than Marco's friends from the first season. My god, their voices still torment my mind.
What I actually wish is for Jackie to stay. Jackie > Janna > Star

Notice how both Eclipsa and the monster are wearing rings, she married him after ditching her old husband.

That character design makes me sick.

i agree

eyes should grow out of some other body part like the shoulders or stomach

I am halfway the second season and no cuck shit happened yet, the show is boring to be honest, rarely something interesting happens, maybe 2 episodes were "good", the mewnberty and the season 1 finale, the rest is just boring shit that doesn`t matter save for some bad guys that will obviously return later.

I hope the third season gets better honestly, the characters are not too bad

Nice trips, satan.

The picture could just be wrong, the picture of the moon vs toffey fight is also wrong.

Isn't this a show for pedophiles, like the loudhouse?

yep

Okay… so I should watch it?

Hypocrites.

Neh, the japanese made better pedobait material, if that is your personal perversion

ALL nip shit is pedophillic, so none.of it is. Seeing sexy little.girls in a medium.that isnt exclusively sexy little girls is what makes it erotic

I thought it started after a joke that Star got cucked because she tried to make Marco jealous by pretending to be a lesbian. That was more funnier because it was Star shooting herself in the foot.

I enjoy looking at sad things. Please give me more.

FUCKING BARNEYFAG REEEEE

cuckposting is a bless.

Incredible, this whole thread is just the cuck meme going on over and over. I congratulate all Holla Forums's for helping spread something they hated.

Why am I seeing such a steep rise in the use of the term "barneyfag" when it was completely absent from this site before? Are we in the middle of another exodus or some shit?

>implying this is not (((Disney)))'s idea

just another show that began as a parody and then tried to get an actual plot

Plagiarism at its finest

I wanna die.

Who?

Her fucking eyes leave the fucking head.

you can't be cucked if you're not in a relationship
t.reddit

Let me help you with that, brah.

I need more sad things to look at

get fucked

You mean reddit garbage. How did you misspell so many words, some of them don't even sound similar.

this thread was 10 day necrobumped