Did Kojima retweet this knowing what the whole #takeaknee shit is all about...

did Kojima retweet this knowing what the whole #takeaknee shit is all about, or did he just retweet it because of X-Files/Gillian Anderson?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/yKmia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based KOJIMA retweeted it because he's BASED unlike western developers.

watching markkike bumplock this and Holla Forumsirgins twisitng themselves into knots explaining why nippon devs can't be cucked was funny

Because he's a cuck who married a bossy harpy.

He has nip guilt.

M-muh based Japan…

Pretty much. All the good stuff came from other writers. His stuff is anime trash that tries too hard to be deep, serious and emotional and ends up reading and feeling like a 13 year old wrote it. Him being exposed with MGSV was a long time coming.

all goon

Shut the fuck up! Kojima is based he hates jews! Anime hates jews!

Maestro has yet to make a bad game. Stay salty shitposters.

remember, the anti-trump train is literally the new bandwagon. these people don't actually think for themselves, they just follow the crowd.

archive.is/yKmia
"K-Kojima is totally r-redpilled guys I swear" Said the increasingly nervous Holla Forumsirgin for the seventh time this year.

Also friendly reminder MGS 1-3 were co-written by Fukushima , and almost all the shit that Holla Forums use as evidence that Kojima is "le redpilled" really came from Fukushima. pic not related.

This isn't Holla Forums. Your pathetic failures at getting dubs on an even slower board have no power here.

Both hes a pleb and a douche

tpp has bullet drop? for weapons besides the pistols?

It's fitting that a fucking hack who makes shitty movie games would be welcome on Holla Forums.

Wow goons and neofag are still really asshurt about Quiet.

I want eat black cum out of Quiet's ass tbh.

The excuses Kojimadrones will produce

The left really doesn't care how stupid they look if it's a leftist cause, do they?

Someone brilliant needs to devise a way to get them all to have to say "I'm a massive idiot." as a purity test to prove they're a leftist, I mean that's basically what they've been saying all this time, why not just be upfront?

there is a critical lack of ass in the 2nd pic.

Sort of like that time Tim openly sang about being a cuck?

t. scam hyde

asians cant use computers dumbass

It's a dude

shut up faggot Kojima is the only developer outside of maybe some the Final Fantasy games like X that's actually good

Western developers love niggers.

This, Kojima is a hack and should be treated as one.

Are there any other notable game developers asides from Final Fantasy X and Hideo Kojima?

Are there any other good video game developers other than Kojima and the Final Fantasy X developers?