Meanwhile

On Bizarro Holla Forums

Actually sounds better than anything we got right now
That just sounds hot.

But arent we living in bizarro world now? Looking at how things look like?

Hot dog, The Emoji Movie sure was good, but I'm just glad that that Wreck-It Ralph sequel is sticking to the spirit of the first!

Now, who else wants iCarly and Drake and Josh to go back on Nick?

Me am confused, Bizarro-anons. Kate Leth's Patsy Walker aka Hellcat am riveting masterpiece of dull non-action and nonsensical interpersonal drama. Why am it run for so long? Am Marvel not canceling good comics anymore?

And what am with pricing these days? Me hear Marvel am giving comics away to shops for free!

Looks like he sell only Marvel products…

Boy me am so excited for new thor movie the comedy looks great, and original!

Me am biggest Marvel fan ever. Me know almost nothing about Marvel Comics.

You guys remember days when Bizarro Holla Forums was filled with shitposting? Now is nothing but polite, well-reasoned discussion of comics and animation. Me want summer back.

Me love 1,000,000 BC Avengers! It am greatest retcon in comic herstory!

Nu-Marvel am need to stay forever. You must go out and buy duplicates of your favourite Ironspleen figures to give them all your shekels for more groundbreaking storytelling.

that post make me cry out loud

Bizarro Holla Forums was always great.
There was never any shitposting. Your memory is just too good

How can you not be a fan yet know all about it?

Rick and Morty sure is good.

Why Venom not gay for spider cock?

Me wonder why DC never reboot their universe. They am really in need of rewriting and rebooting their universe for new modern, and edgy world.

Yes! Yes! One time, yes! They should also include multicultural characters and replace their main cast by killing them off and shoehorning in female substitutes.

Humourously. DC needs to be like Marvel.

This season am best. Quality writing and animation.

Me miss Old 26. Was unplanned work of art and change for change's sake, even if have some bad books. Unbirth was step forwards.

How does the Bizarro World even function? I honestly don't know anything about it but it feels like it should crumble after less than a day of the people who live there just doing what they would normally.

Open your mouth! Bizarro World am terrible and dysfunctional place! We am no community crumbled of hate and war, and function just horribly! We am need approval of specific sane person spouting sense!

Horrible insight stupid friend!

Multiple negatives. For example, on bizarro world, stealing is a good deed and donating to charity is a crime. But on bizarro world criminals go free and good samaritans go to jail.

Or put mathematically, -1 x -1 = 1

Breaking out of bizarro-speak for a second, that's a better description of Qward than Bizarro Earth

Holla Forums here, I'm disgusted at Marvel's current Neo-Nazi direction. They need more Transqueer Blackkin characters.

BOO HOO HOO THIS THREAD IS BAD!

And progressive writers, me thinks they're missing out on an important demographic

It am big crime on Bizarro World to make anything perfect, including perfectly follow Bizarro Code that tell us to do opposite of all Earthly things. If Bizarro do perfect opposite of Earthly thing, that am big crime.

Yes, that am scare off those progressive millennials that buy comics by armful each week for sure.

Me am hear Earth comic fandom not have to put up with millennials. Me hear they never buy comics. Sometimes me wish Bizarro World and Earth could trade fans.

Bizarro say squarral girl most beautiful woman. Me claim for wafu

Me am love Kate leth and hope her beautiful well maintained teeth last her well into old age

Her new design is amazing and it'll stay for forever!

OH BOY!

I

Hope

They

Make

A

Funko

Figure!