"Smells like... dicipline"

What did he mean by this?

Oh boy another Holla Forums template thread.

You know, you could discuss the new batman film that this thread is in reference to intsead of bitching about the fucking joke.

Did it come out already?

Today, even.
Animation feels a bit cheap.
Harley was written pretty obnoxiously. Feels like the writers gave her lines just so we'd remember she was in the film. Someone on the team DEFINITELY had a fart fetish
Weirdly sexualised. Pretty much every scene has a shot of her ass, but it's not hot somehow.

I'd give it a 5 or 6/10

Maybe because she sounds like a 40-year-old Jewish woman. What the fuck is with that voice?

Go away.

No fuck that, low effort threads should be deleted and the OP banned for lowering the quality of the board
Go back to Holla Forums or other shithole with that

Because it is a 37 year old Jew from New Jersey, Melissa Rauch.

Oh yeah, I forgot she got cast to do that.
One of the few times I've seen anons upset that Tara Strong wasn't going to be cast in something.

Shit, that's actually funny.
Honestly, though. Who thought that voice sounded good?

Close but no cigar.
It's too grating, high pitched and loud. So fucking loud ALL the time.
TAS Harley wasn't actually pretty subdued at times, but that seems to have been overlooked.

Honestly, despite SS being shite, Margot Robbie has the makings of a great Harley. Her voice when she was allowed to do the accent was far better than even Tara Strong's. A youthful, peppy voice– not the voice of a middle-aged woman trying to sound youthful and peppy.

maybe because the art is garbage?

What's with all the farts in animation recently? Are the fartfags taking over?

don't you know
le fart joke so epic minion xd
KIDS LOVE IT
Just look at all those frozen spider man elsa minion banana videos on youtube and Teen Titans GO.

I know that's a meme template but I legitimately have no idea what that line's supposed to mean

Before the scene takes place, Batman denies Harley a request to make a toilet stop.

The implication here is that the smell of the fart is a product of disciplining Harley, hence "it smells like discipline".

Later on it backfires spectacularly, as Harley unleashes a cannonade of follow-up farts, which eventually forces the group to stop anyway.

Holy shit this was fucking terrible
The intro and music was closer to '66 Batman, along with the 'Biff! Pow! Ow, My Balls!' text.
And Harley is literally the worst incarnation, entirely due to Melissa Rauch who sounds exactly like the jew she is, even using words like 'shiksa' and 'bubby'.
And lord the animation sucks! And Swamp Thing appears to say 'I don't agree with things, but I don't actually care, so peace out, and that fucking cop-out ending!
fuck this entire fucking film

That's Timm for sure. He went crazy.
Also post Harley ass shots

I've officially heard Kevin Conroy describe Harley's farts.

Is there anything good?

Gods and Monsters is the only modern animated Batman film I liked recently. The animated episodes are great too. Shame it never got a full series. Justice League Action is good too. Oh and Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders.

lul

that is quite the strange oversight.

She has a wedgie but the elastic band is free.

Uh, what? is she retarded?

There's not enough of this in my life.

The fart jokes make so much more sense now…

An SJW once again demonstrating their lack of artistic prowess or knowledge of basic anatomy

No, anons, this is definitely incorrect. You're really stretching it by trying to pretend it's right.
I made an attempt to correct it but even then it's still fucked up anatomically. The panty waistband should be curved since she's bending over. And I don't think an ass would be that rounded on the top, way up passed the waistline like that, even if she's showing off asscrack. And if the lines were because of the folds of the panties, then it'd be more straight across other than the line following the asscrack.

Do you think she'd find this more appealing/acceptable?

in other news…

God bless Bruce Timm.

The problem is not her ass. Her ass is anatomically correct. The problem is her panties in relation to her ass. So, my point that the SJW doesn't know anatomy remains.

Holy fuck is that actually from the movie?

bless you and bless that ass

The more the merrier.

Yes. It's actually a pretty fun movie. A very well realised reformed Dini/Timm Harley. Fun as fuck and hot.

The fart joke was not okay.

I bet the tranny would've praised the movie for being progressive if it was directed by woman by the female fart joke alone

It's one of the few decent scenes. I do have to give them props for having the balls to have this scene.
It probably made a number of left-minded people turn it off right then and there.

The panties are incorrect, but the ass is still anatomically incorrect too, user.
Have you never seen a woman bent over before? Because you don't see the individual asscheeks at where her ends. And that's ignoring the odd asscheek lines.

THICCER

Aku.jpeg

I didn't know Rob Paulsen could sing.

Pretty good, too. Harley's voice still sounds off to me, though.

Also, this seems.. exploitable.

wish the music number didn't last so long tbh

What kind of madman came up with that?

Bruce Timm I guess?

True, they felt a bit romantic at times.

That whole scene was such a waste of time. All they needed was the info that fat black guy gave them, but apparently that required two song and dance numbers.
This film was a 20 minute episode streeeeeeetched out to over an hour.
Seriously, this has to be one of Timms worst productions. Even the extra content in The Killing Joke was better than this, at least that didn't have fart jokes.