Ice Bear From ‘We Bare Bears’ Responds To White Supremacist Hate Riots

twitter.com/everydaylouie/status/896597696298930177
archive.is/vhqMN

Wait what's happening in Virginia?

This looks like it was drawn by a 5-year-old

Modern storyboard artists are cancer

Why is a bear using his fist instead of his teeth/claws?
why is he beating up an innocent Buddhist Monk who happens to be carrying a giant fork?
I understand none of this

we bare bores more like we bore bears

Some antifa coalburner got ran over by a jewish Neo-Nazi or something like that.

run run them over

>MSM is already screaming about Ebil Nahtzee Wight Supremacists because a few FBI moles Klansmen showed up.
Now for the conjecture
start thinking the whole thing is a false flag attack to discredit white nationalism.
That's about the long and short of it

Who cares? We already know that cartoon is essentially about immigrants.

Good fucking lord. Sounds like typical media sabotage for the sake of pushing a hard message of what people should think. Demonizing the other side for extra measure with full on murder just to make it extra bad. Fuck I'm angry.

Looking at it closer, it might actually be one from their side because they scared him with baseball bats because he happened to have an expensive looking car.

Also, did anyone really care about We Bare Bears? It seemed like a derivative of Regular Show but more millennial.

My thoughts exactly. The whole shtick is that they are bears.. but all of their jokes and stories are about smartphones and social media and hashtags and it's just.. tiresome and bland.

They are terrified of brown people, I don't think it was some conspiracy.

Serious question. Is it even possible now for any form of entertainment to remain apolitical? It seems like all individuals get blocked from opportunities unless they play (((their))) game. Surely there can exist a new IP that can be apolitical.

Wow, he really showed them.

And there goes the opportunity of a another season.

this is what he looks like

current year western storyboard artists aren't great

I never seen it being talked around here except when Trump got elected. And the discussion was solely about the show creator's personal politics rather than actual quality. So I suppose the series isn't very interesting to discuss in the first place and not a big loss.

At this point, no. I loathe that entertainment can't be apolitical, but that is just the way it is this day and age, people can only be relevant if they make works that reflect real life in some manner. And you can only become popular if you virtue-signal to the right cause. Welcome to the Current Year.

The ~3 minute shorts that were made were kinda fun, I guess.