Jewish reporter in Denmark tries to interview ANTIFA, gets called a "Nazi", is chased away

Jewish reporter in Denmark tries to interview ANTIFA, gets called a "Nazi", is chased away

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RqaIgeQXQgI
youtu.be/XmDbZGvKujg
youtu.be/xMCFNuy5S_4
youtu.be/QkpvaTy_1ZY
youtu.be/YLunrbHrn7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shit quality non-youtube version.

The golem turns… The Universe truly did make our opponents ridiculous.

Are Jews backing the Alt-right because they realized that Marxism done more damages to the Jews than anyone else?

This is in Denmark? Looks like some sort of subhuman ghetto.

Jews are backing both sides because they know a shoah is coming, the smart Jews (Israelis) have started backing the right because the right will obviously win this round, the dumb Jews continue to cling to their fantasy of destroying the white race this century.

Can you imagine what it must be like to live near an "antifa" nest? Absolutely disgusting.

No one cares about Jews, not even Jews.

If you're not rich you can pretty much go fuck yourself.

Antifa have their own compounds? Burn them alive.

This is Copenhagen? Fuck, some of that looks as shit as Detroit.

Checked.
Wasn't there a thread for ms paint images like those? Was it removed or did it die? I need more of them.

The guy in the video is as far as I know not a jew (but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong), though he likely putted on a kalot to intentionally to provoke a reaction for the camera, to demonstrate their lack of tolerance, since Jews aren't popular in that neighborhood, due to a significant part being muslim.
Name's Rasmus Paludan and is relatively well known in Denmark for being part of an islam critic organisation in Denmark that's working for reducing the number of refugees entering Denmark, inspired by PEGIDA. forfrihed .dk/
Hadn't done enough research to find out if he's controlled opposition or not though.

Nørrebro, which happen to also be nicknamed Nørrebronx

Remember that whenever there is war, from the moment that the jews first crawled from satans bowels, their MO is to split themselves so that no matter what side wins the jews survive.

Somehow, in their twisted Jew minds, they're the victim in this story.

Oy vey

I've been seeing a lot of this "the left are the new racists" and "Jews stand for western values" rhetoric and all it does is highlight how scared they are.

First they make a video about how bad the rapeuges while not mentioning Israel or Jews:
youtu.be/RqaIgeQXQgI

Then they make a video talking to the rapeuges and bring up Jews knowing the reactions it will get:
youtu.be/XmDbZGvKujg

Third they go to Israel and drew similarities with the west:
youtu.be/xMCFNuy5S_4

Lastly they make a video all about Muslim refugees anti Semitism:
youtu.be/QkpvaTy_1ZY

For anyone whose not a normie it's obvious.
We need to take a principled stand and avoid using the kikes propaganda no matter how much we might want to destroy our enemies because it only makes the plebs confused.
It's a poisoned chalice.

Another one like number two from (((rebel media))) and Gavin Mcuck:
youtu.be/YLunrbHrn7A

That's a good post, but it would be more effective to rank the jews higher as enemies than we would anyone else. Whenever a kike tries to slime his way into the graces of the right, we must be ready to point out that he is at fault for all of this. We must act fast, and blitz these motherfuckers. Holla Forums's new (and exclusive in my opinion) goal should be to normalize calling out the jew, the only race that is still taboo to talk about on the right.

Is it any coincidence that Denmark has very strict gun laws? You can't own guns for self defense to defend yourself from shitholes like this.

Symmetric dubs confirm.

Underrated.

I subscribed to OPs channel and it went from a redpilling gold mine to Zionist cancer within the last month.
Their plant cells are being activated.
I was also spreading the first video I posted until I saw the new videos they had posted..

You also see this with rebel and infowars. Not to mention outright kikes who are drawn to the shekels and attention.

Well he looks very ashke-NAZI to me!

The Jewish infestation that enveloped the right is what turned "the right" into cuckservatism. They're the Jews that love free markets and free trade, because they love importing shitskin slaves and outsourcing to Mexico so they can pay workers $5 a day legally, and they also hate government regulation that tells them they can't knowingly ship broken or tainted products and that they have to pay their employees overtime. Another sign of the Jew is that any European country preserving its ethnic and cultural identity is racism and literally Hitler, but OMG GUYS WE HAVE TO STOP IRAN TO SAVE ISRAEL.

The cleansing of the right has been overdue for decades. The only real disagreement between the Jewish left and the Jewish right is whether or you have high taxes and a massive government, or low taxes (for businesses) and a slightly-less-massive government, but a bigger military instead.

Gas yourself.

Its a cycle.

Everything is a wave, the Jews know this and ride the wave.

Is Antifa just completely lacking self-awareness? What the hell are they even fighting for?

What the fuck is happening?

No Jews joined Germany in WWII.
Your theory fails on the biggest war ever.

I think this is the right video.

At the end of the day they want the total destruction of our kind, right or left it doesn't matter. Whether they can have us killed outside of our country for their struggle or lull us to sleep within it through their musings the completion of that goal has the same effect.

Remember they don't have to kill off every white man and woman they just need to take enough power away from that group and then natural processes will do the rest.

Hahaha we D&C nao.

That's funny jews are the communist read hitlers book.

What's the point of them now? Everyone is a "nazi." White? nazi Jew? nazi tree? nazi dog? nazi. ..

I'm betting OPs video is staged.
Get your priorities right.

Hitler thought he could stop the boycott on Germany and stop American Jews pushing for a war. Biggest mistake he made. They ended the boycott for a short time but they continued lobbying for the war.
Name one bad thing Hitler did to the jews? He wanted them out.

He removed them from positions of power in Germany and every European country that was occupied during the war, which weakened their control of world financial markets (at least in Europe).

Oy vey, no goyim slaves!

Boo hoo. It must have been such a chore to scroll past all those posts. Filter my id if you wish. Faggot.

bump

Well it's just like Brazil and other third worldized countries. As a law-abiding citizen you can't own guns or have to jump through hoops to but it's well-known and acknowledged that the mud criminals have lots of them.

Stuff like this and unequal application of the laws are properties of third world countries. It shows where we're headed if we don't remove bagel, banana and kebab.

Shut up faggot. As I said it's not difficult to scroll past those posts. You're the only one complaining.

Even for ANTIFA this is retarded.

[Autistic bellowing in the background]

Lol Bump

These are surprisingly accurate

what the fuck is this?

fuck you, carlos, I know you are hiding behind the nazi QT

Good work good man.

Checked.
#5 brought out the keks in me.

Not even jews are safe from jewery.

Dubs of truth

YES

BAIT

REMEMBER TO TAKE ANTIFA ALIVESO YOU CAN TIE THEN UP IN YOUR BARN, THEN SKIN THEIR LEGS AND MAKE THEM EAT EACH OTHERS SKIN. USE VISE GRIPS TO CRUSH THEIR TEETH WHILE THEY ARE STILL IN THE JAW. THEN USE THE VISE GRIPS TO CRUSH THE JAWBONE ITSELF. TRY TO PULL THE BROKEN JAWBONES OUT OF THEIR SKULL. NOW PACK THEIR EYE SOCKETS WITH THE BONE FRAGMENTS. SUFFOCATE AT LEAST ONE WITH THE LEG SKIN THAT HAS BEEN REMOVED. PULL THE BONES OUT OF THEIR LEG WITH FLIMSY COAT HANGERS, OR AT LEAST LAUGH WHILE TRYING TO AS THE COAT HANGERS WILL JUST DIG AROUND INTO THE EXPOSED MUSCLE

*muffled "nazi pigs" in the distance*

so i guess one of 'crews' strategies is to make it look like we want antifa dead? Its amazing that kikes were able to infiltrate as deeply as they have throughout history… they are fucking retarded

Holla Forums is coming for you schlomo,
impossible to redirect Holla Forums at whites

you can basically smell the hebe coming off that post

This is some Onion type shit. The fuck am I watching? Now some spergs out with an autism post for the ages with the cartoons. I'm out of here.

This is why you end the cycle this time.

I was going to correct your spelling of "heeb" but so many leftists are pedos that the post is probably correct as is.

Quality post.

Change it from a shitskin to a merchant.

no, that's my kippa.

can leftist become any more stupid without forgetting to breath while walking ?

can someone screencap and sum it up in a single picture? i'd rather save a jpg than an mp4

I always wondered why antifa and left in general have so much problem with cameras and filming them in general.
Are they afraid that camera gonna steal their souls or something?

Because they themselves use it to harass others at their working place, blackmail or otherwise ruin someone.

They think they will get busted because they are criminals who assault people and deal meth.

these images are great

no goyim… this was their plan from the start. subvert white people and turn them communist. the ones that didnt turn, fund their resistance and have them kill each other… standard D&C 101

State funded compounds. Anyway, the very first person he meet is a real jew, and he was the one saying that the journalist wasn't in the tribe. The jew had its pets chasing kippa boy away. I don't think the journalist was jewish, jews are supposed to know hebrew at that age, for the bar mitzva or what its name.

Is there a .rar for such images?

This.

They project their faults onto their opponents and now fear right wingers acting like ANTIFA.

there is no anti-fa, they are using immigrants from north africa and the middle east to smuggle heroin into northern europe, this is mob controlled territory the idiot wandered on to.

the police is paid off and otherwise doesn't give a shit.

The 2nd image is a little off. The guy looks too much like a skinhead. He needs to wear glasses, weigh 110lbs, and have pink hair.

Pic related, sorry couldn't find the Stalin one.