First episode of the Ducktales reboot aired this morning and Disney is rerunning it all day long...

First episode of the Ducktales reboot aired this morning and Disney is rerunning it all day long. Here's a download link:
mega.nz/#F!93pREBJA!zTnTDn7uUAfNmhCSZJ3nYQ

According to the commercials and Wikipedia the show will continue airing episodes regularly starting September 23rd.

CUCKTALES WOO HOO
JOJO THREAD

isnt that a little large?

Is it any good?

It's utter shit.

It's actually fucking great.

it's meh.

Could you repeat the question?

Watched It's animated like the eurotrash cartoons from the early 2000 and plotwise is a mixbag. I don't recommed.

www.mtv.com/news/3030011/ducktales-donald-duck-louis-c-k-of-duckburg
What did they mean by this?

But seriously, I can understand the issues people have with it, but for most I'm willing to give it a few chances.

Right now though the kids are the biggest issue for me. For instance the end of the episode has a "moral" that you should trust your kids more, however, from what I saw in the cartoon, there is no reason for Donald to trust his nephews since they have shown that they are scheming too much. 1) Planning to Hotrod the houseboat and sail around a bit. 2) broke out of the room they were told to stay in (though with what they were given I can forgive that), and 3) changing the map for a more direct route but much more dangerous.

However, this is before Scrooge became a part of their life, and as Donald said, "I can't keep them out of trouble, maybe you can teach them how to deal with it". If scrooge starts rubbing off on the kids, it will be good, if they stay these troublemakers that tag along because it will be "fun" rather than "We want to help" then there is an issue with the writing.

Webby right now looks a bit too spastic for my liking, but again, I can see it for how she is. She is a little girl that was not allowed to leave a mansion/her caretakers employers home at all, she didn't even have a fast food burger for kripes sake, it's apparant that actually having people around and actually getting to do things would have her excitement go off the charts, again, if this mellows out to bursts of excitement at decent times not 100% all the way, I can see this being a decent cartoon.

Right now this starting episode feels like worldbuilding, a bit rushed I think though, Atlantis should have been a later episode or it's own 2-parter (seriously, if the city sank and everyone died who the hell carved the mural explaining, right side up might I add).

All in all I think there is potential, hopefully we keep seeing real places/real mythological treasures in this series, and hopefully they can be fleshed out more as well.

I'll watch this tonight.

Webm related.

Accurate.

Reminder.

I didn't see any feminism in this, other than Beakly basically saying "I am NOT your secretary!" and thats less feminism thats more sticking to your job description. Never do anything at a job that isn't what your hired to do, thats just providing the company free labor without being properly compensated.

Something Scrooge would probably try to do but would actually be pleased to see by his employees.

They literally never ever talk about gender, it's not an issue at all.

Yet.

You sir are well indoctrinated. Feminism or Gynocentric propaganda is all about celebrating and portraying Females as unrealistically capable and everything they have never been.

So that's what makes it "Feminist" to be deemed politically correct and culturally acceptable in the modern day. For this reason I won't even bother watching this shit. In fact, of the big media animation giants? Disney is the most Gynocentric.

Its a god damn cartoon based on a comic about cartoon ducks. What you just said that there is some sort of "Old Peoplism Propoganda" for this because scrooge is still limber for 70/80.

And cartoons are excellent mediums to program impressionable young minds into THINKING like how the elites want. If the cartoon proposes that females be portrayed as useless, it would never even reach the Story Boarding process because that is not culturally acceptable in this day and age.

Do you see what I mean about propaganda? No matter what you think, cartoons will always regardless of context be the propaganda medium for kids. As kids grow and get into live action media that also has more of the same propaganda. And of course the propaganda is enforced in other parts of society like in school. It's easy for a young girl to believe she's tough when we emasculate boys and tell them Boys Don't Hit Girls.

So please drop the BS about there not being Gynocentric propaganda in modern animation. Also Multiculturalism is another notable propaganda being injected around.

It's a cartoon about a family of adventurers. EVERYONE is being portrayed as unrealistically capable.

I'm as anti-feminist as they come, but I'll be damned if that's gonna stop me from enjoying a legit fun cartoon that's kept the SJW bullshit to a minimum, at least so far.

Right, but that isn't any kind of unique feminist infiltration. That's just a natural part of storytelling. Even ancient vikings would tell stories of badass warrior women despite no women ever serving in their army.

Hell, Webby in the original show was far more adventurous and capable than the average little girl.

Well, that escalated quickly.

That is men's Pussy Begging Instinct activating which has given rise to bullshit like the poem of Fa Mulan or the Odyssey Myth where a man leaves his wife to go to war for years and she doesn't cheat on him? Bullshit to that.

She tried! It just didn't work.

She had like twenty suitors ready to go and fuck her until Odysseus came home and skewered them all on his spear like a kebab.

Although, in her defense, everyone thought he was fucking dead.

Devil's Advocate: You can't ascribe motive without overt statement of intent from the creators… and counterpoint to that, the creators specifically said they want to increase the importance and relevance of female characters like Mrs. Beakley.

I sometimes miss the days of being ignorant to these kinds of things, but years ago, most creators wouldn't put in a competent or adventurous female character with the strict intent of virtue signalling to the cult of Equality and Diversity. Now, whenever it happens, you know it's because these people are under an imagined pressure to make shit as [CURRENT YEAR]-ish as possible.

Radicals say "everything is political." The angels of art will be dragged down to Earth, set in chains, and set to campaigning.

The dog didn't. Though it died of joy.

Pic-related

This

Well considering that Misses Beakly had 3 personalities in the old show. Fainting, Worry, and Cheerful nanny, I can understand why they wanted to improve upon her. Hell Rosie the Robot had more personality than Beakly did.

It's also unreasonable to expect every single character to be a complex, nuanced reflection of some aspect of humanity. Sometimes, a character can just be a 1-dimensional cliche and that's fine.

True, but she was a character that was in almost every episode. You always saw Beakly, so she should have had more personality than they gave her. Hell duckworth had more personality.

Can't you Holla Forums fucks piss off? This is a fucking Comic board. It's entertainment and socializing, shit you don't see in your chemtrail bunkers.

Piss off. Suck your president's dick or something.

God I hope Korea bombs your ass.

In fact, fuck America, the source of all bullshit like yours. There.

I miss 9/11, then you were all crying and desperate and like "BAAAW those stupid terrorists let's panic!" and annoying the fuck out of us all with it.
And now you're acting high and mighty, gluten is your only problem, politics has become a joke to you and you choose presidents based on memes (those guys handle WORLD POLITICS FFS). And you mock Europe for trouble with terrorism, just because they wanted to fucking help people unlike you. The world police got fat from donuts.

Holy shit, you need real problems. Problems stopping you from acting full retarded due to boredom, and since people will now listen due to shitty ass social media.
I wanna see you burn. I'm completely honest here. To see change, to see development, shit has to burn. Like a forest fire basically.

And I hope the foil hats melt into your skin.

but user if Holla Forums leaves with who are you gonna argue ?

Look at the shit France keeps dealing with at the moment. Do they whine? Do they beg the world for attention? Nope.

But one fucking 9/11 and suddenly you're the center of the world. If it was so terrible, you shouldn't make fucking fun of the rest of the world but support them against terrorism, instead of ducking and hide and building walls around America, you fucking pussies.

You're officially the bitch even a country like France would fuck now, because they got 10 times more balls then you.
Nobody takes your shit seriously.
Take a look at Russia, everyone is scared by them, I guess the US wishes to be Russia, but fuck no, you're a joke. A fucking disgrace to this planet.

So make a start not being faggots and suck each other's dick on another board, you goddamn Holla Forums scum. Terrible enough I have to read your shit at work but there I can at least delete it.

They helped so much that now people is dying because of that. You can actually help, or you can "help". Syrians doesn't need nor deserve any help, and nether do you.

This is just too good, it have to be pasta, and if it is not, I will turn it into it, I will post it in Holla Forums periodically. Both sides in this discussion are really retarded, but have a prize for being extra retarded.

You know, when you faggots arrive here via boat because Kim Jong wasted your shit, it turns out you are the cucks.

Pasta is from Europe. If you hate Europe so much, change your fucking vocabulary. Choke on your Gluten-free coffee, bitch. And the 100 extras you Americunts want with each order.

Well, our politicians can write full sentences. Even fucking Erdogan.
In fact, the politicians over here lead your fucking country.

Maybe I'll become a jew just to piss you off.
And then I'll send my foreskin to your fucking mom to eat, because she's already used to the taste.

yeah like you are any better lets see how much Holla Forums invaded the thread

three fucking posts all of them bait, if you want to talk about cartoons then talk about cartoons you idiot.

and now you are derailing your own thread.

I'm not even american, But I really want both sides to nuke each other, and hopefully, we will both die from it, you from being a faggot and me from replying to you.

As for your posts, before they get deleted, let me argue with you for the fuck of it

Democracy is shit, nothing new to it, but let's go back to the last president election and the 3 most important candidates
Not to discredit Hillary just for being a woman, but that's pretty much all her campaign was about much like Obama's campaign's was about "The first black president". I don't really care about women or black people, as in I'm apathetic towards it, but if the only thing you can rely for politics is your gender or your skin color, then I rather the billionaire meme. As for the commie, he is a commie. never, EVER, trust a commie, history is proof enough of that, look at Venezuela, for example.
I agree with you, at this point we are stagnate, and that applies to the whole world. Look at Japan, they were nuked and they came back like champs.
Ok, but refer to
Let's be fair here, I'm positive that they both had the same amount of interest as they wanted to help, but they both do it horribly. France shoot himself in the foot, which is why they can't say anything, unlike, unfortunately, Germany. At the very least I defend US for wanting to eradicate the cancer known as communist.

I don't particularly hate europe, but it have always been as overrated as america, but lately with all their PC bullshit they went knee deep into shit, and US was about to step in that very same shit, which was avoided.

I'm not even american, user.

Why would you want to chop your own dick?

Just report it and have some laughs. I hate Holla Forums too, but this user is something else entirely. I wonder if he is going through hard times in his life.

Lastly, I'd like to mention that consider Obama and Hillary were going to be elected based on feelings rather than common sense, just like why Europe decided to "help" refugees and why you made this autistic posts. We are in a era where common sense doesn't exist because people stick autistically to ideologies and ways of thinking, wheter is Holla Forums or Holla Forums. What happened in the last US election was bad, what happened in Europe was bad, everything is fucking bad right now. You have 3 options, change it, accept it, or kill yourself, and 1 of them won't be achieved by posting in imageboards. Please, make your decisions rationally and not because you felt like it, otherwise Trump might end up as the best candidate and Terrorist crisis happen.

What does this have to do with ducks and tails?

CUCKTALES WOO HOO

Holy shit you're a loser.

Fuck off jojofags, don't turn ducktales threads into your little circlejerk like you did with the adventure time threads.

CUCKTALES WOO HOO

So, which duckgirl is best duckgirl?

I think its /killcen/

Maximum butthurt

Turkroach detected, remove yourself at once.

Then make a better thread. Adventure Time generals weren't all that bad, stop treating it like the worst thing that happened to this board when all it did was trigger spergs like PGA.

Yes, and dewey has nothing except rebel. webby is not bad, and they had strange symbolism with the old ducktales design stabbed to the wall in her room.
Yes. And you know what, I did not mind david as scrooge. Hes no Alan, but he was not bad.

Did they fix the theme song?

Anyone who doesn't think this show has been tainted by feminism is wrong.
Everything they did to Mrs Beakley, I hate. Her design, her voice, her attitude, awful. She has been 'cleansed' of any typical female traits.
Webby wasn't as annoying as I thought she'd be, but she is still a casualty. Because of the 'Galbrush Paradox' you can't show a female character enduring the same things a male character does/did nowadays. Think about what happens to Donald, and how infrequently a modern female character is treated the same. Hilariously, in today's bid for equality, it's blatantly unequal.
Webby is not only seemingly been taught martial arts, but she knew everything too. Well written characters should have two flaws for every one thing they are great at. She's been buffed, and they try to balance it with her lack of friends and being cooped up by her grandmother, which was a little relatable and sympathetic, but that's not a real flaw, and even if it were, it was solved by the end of the episode.
She was written with more subtlety than I expected, but she's still a victim to this modern day epidemic of the 'hyper competent female' trend in all entertainment.

Tennant certainly isn't bad, but my problem with him is he still sounds too young. Tennant is 46 but Alan Young was 68 when he began voicing Scrooge, and I can hear the difference. It's not major but it still bugs me.

Yes.

No one gives a shit, go blog somewhere else.

Why don't you like people pointing out the feminism in this new cartoon user?

Because f*ckh8 u seckist biggit ;^)

Well this thread got fucking crazy overnight.

Will you keep this MEGA updated? Because holy shit the show is good, I expected way less.

But the references, the interaction between characters, it's great so far.

Also: They redeemed Webbie and Beakley.
I expected (we all did?!) Webbie to be a token tough chick, but it's actually well explained why she's acting like that. And Beakley is kinda like Scrooge's concience. Donald is perfect, too.

They did a good job on this. Only thing to get used to is maybe how it's animated, but that's just because we're too old for that shit and know how it's done.

I snapped sorry.

I thought the suitors were hanging at her place for like a year precisely because she wouldn't let them fuck her, so they refused to leave and spent the whole time partying and eating his food? I recall Odysseus's waifu having to put up with all that shit because of Greek hospitality customs or something.

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW

The funniest thing is that you don't deny his words, the best you can do is call simple 'paragraphs' a 'reddit-spacing' or claim that he defended Europe when it clearly isn't true, better never meant good just so you know. Just think about it, the fact that Sweden or France has no big influence on the world alone makes those shitholes better than yours. Moreover, Europe is in mud almost solely because of America, it was your masters who killed Europe in the first place. Just like modern European culture, EU is product of your creation. Do you think Europe would be in the same state if Hitler won the war, for example? Or have you ever wondered why people call America 'Empire' and what this term actually means?

He might be overreacting and some of his points are bullshit, but it's not a secret that America is full of shit and deserved a good nuke drop just so the entire world could be saved from your leaked cancer you, this cancer leak is the biggest problem with America other people have. You just can't keep your shit inside and absolutely must fuck with other countries, can you? If it wasn't for your sticking nose Europe and the rest of the world wouldn't suffer as much. He's definitely right that you have way too much pride and it always amuses me when I think how pathetic Americans have become.

I too sincerely wish you and your Israel master the most painful death, but the main reason why is your pathetic weakness, perhaps it is the biggest reason why I have a problem with you or any other American people who does nothing to fix his own country. It doesn't and will never belong to you at this rate and it sounds like no president can change that, Americans are simply weak and deserve to be purged for this, wouldn't be a big loss anyway, you literally have nothing good to offer, all what you capable of is to let the cancer flow without any kind of interruption. You're so weak that even pathetic nu-male leftists are better than you because they had enough balls to take away everything good you had, your entertainment industry is the greatest evidence which speaks for itself. If tomorrow they decide to take away your wives you gladly hand them to leftists too and some might mumble 'if we ignore then they'll go away' like pathetic cuckolds who whine about political shit on this board even though they are the ones who brought this shit into comics in the first place, by the way.

Weak should never have such strong influence America has, it is very dangerous and destruction of Western civilization is your proof if you need it. I want to believe that you can change, but I waited for too long and barely have any hope left. Can't wait for chinks to take over USA and my bet this will happen next because chinks are stronger than your nu-male leftists. Chinks already own a big portion of Hollywood, but this is just the beginning.