Swamp slut directs 1000s of AntiTrump terrorist golem w/ texts sent from her nasty prehensile vagina

MEET THE ENEMY
archive.is/PEyTj

Things I don't know:
1. Is she rich?
2. What is the primary distribution point? Are there several?
3. What further redistribution is there?
4. Who is obeying her?
5. Is she a jew?

Something I think I know (hunch):
1. She is in control of her message (she creates novel content etc, unlike NBC/ABC/CBS/MSNBC, which are DNC talking points distributors).
2. She is a Communist.
3. She's not much of a mother.
4. Her IQ is reasonably high.
5. She has had more sexual partners than fingers and toes.

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/double_x/family/2015/11/the_2_year_old_who_threw_a_tantrum_in_front_of_the_president_she_was_my.html
dailyaction.org/
archive.is/2TwfO
dailyaction.org/wp-admin
archive.fo/NWZ1b
revolutionmessaging.net/wp-login.php?action=lostpassword
archive.fo/M2ON7
dailyaction.revolutionmessaging.net/
archive.fo/dIOea
revolutionmessaging.com/
archive.fo/R5SAR
archive.fo/p4u5L
archive.fo/DbTmN
walkerhamilton.com/
archive.fo/KjRul
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It'd be a real shame if someone were to "drop a package" in the "middle" of these "protester crowds", if you know what I mean.

So who's down to kill her?

Do your own dirty work officer.

lulz no
but I would not cry if someone dumped her newedz

Moser is literally Jew AlienBabble for snitch or informer.

Yep, it's a pig. But we can still be light-hearted, even with their corruption around. The "I'm one of you guys" was horribly transparent…

Damn, 18. I hesitated at putting the bitch in ((())). Foolish me, doubting the law of the universe, which is that:
POL IS RIGHT AGAIN

FBI already killed MLK, why don't they take some fucking kikes out for once? FBI does plenty of entrapment for people with our views, when's the last time they knocked over a leftist organization?

slate.com/articles/double_x/family/2015/11/the_2_year_old_who_threw_a_tantrum_in_front_of_the_president_she_was_my.html

the FBI could craft their own criminal convictions if only they started killing federal judges.

Good one……….Jew.

top kek

The CIA killed JFK. :^) I did not know it until this year, but now I do know it. I can't prove it, but I'm sure.

Lets wreck this cunt.

Hahahahaha the dude in the background is literally wearing one of those kike hats

Holla Forums is right once again. King Nigger knows exactly who he takes orders from.

checked

yep lol

The nose alone was enough.

Literally means "jewish" in west slavic languages.

1. Sign up
2. Know what the left is doing
3. Do the opposite

Can confirm, in Bosnian jew is either Jevrej or Židov.

Also has anyone ever noticed that EVERY SINGLE leftist article starts with some retarded blog bullshit like "this morning I made dome tea, wiped my ass, it was a sunny day that reminded me of my days as a child when my uncle used to molest me" or whatever the fuck have you.

They do this to evoke memories within their readership in order to draw them in.

familiarization

This.

Interesting. This means they are lying about that part.
THIS IS A USEFUL EXPLOIT:
Since they are lying about something that could possibly be checked, we can catch them deviating from what they said. If she said she drinks tea in the morning, then she doesn't, etc. All it takes is to wait and get her to say otherwise. In the case of this woman, there may be nothing more to find. But in the case of more famous jews it could get pretty funny how many lies they tell about how "ordinary" they are (presumably they make it up according to what they think real people are like).

Wait a minute, how tall is this woman?

Yes would be real shame Mr. FBI

see

bump for awesome title

I'm going to expand on this. The writer did this so the reader can be "there". It creates rapport between his subject and the reader. The reader will feel closer to the subject making it easier for the writer to influence them.

This isn't setting just seeing a scene. The author is creating a story (a narrative) and influencing his readers to root for the subject. He can also do this in an opposite way and get readers to hate the subject.

Now that you know this tactic anons, you can spot manipulation and even use it for yourselves.

would be a shame if a terrorist attack would happen at that school

semi-interesting lead so far.

Her website is "Daily Action": dailyaction.org/
Archive: archive.is/2TwfO

You can go to wordpress admin: dailyaction.org/wp-admin
Archive: archive.fo/NWZ1b

If you press "forgot password" it redirects you to another wordpress website: revolutionmessaging.net/wp-login.php?action=lostpassword
archive.fo/M2ON7

revolutionmessaging.net appears to be a main admin/center for the "progressive" websites:
For example: dailyaction.revolutionmessaging.net/ redirects to dailyaction.org/
For proof see archive ("redirected from"): archive.fo/dIOea
(In conclusion, this is a two way street, intentionally - They are connected.)
In case you enter a non-registered subdomain (example: wrong.revolutionmessaging.net ), it will redirect you to revolutionmessaging.com/ (notice difference: .net -> .com)

About owners on who.is:
revolutionmessaging.com doesn't have owner (publicly) registered in who.is (see archive.fo/R5SAR )
dailyaction.org doesn't have owner (publicly) registered in who.is (see archive.fo/p4u5L )
revolutionmessaging.net DOES have owner (publicly) registered in who.is (see archive.fo/DbTmN )

HERE IS WHERE IT GETS INTERESTING
Registrant Name: WALKER HAMILTON
Registrant City: SAINT LOUIS

He has a (currently?) dead website: walkerhamilton.com/
Luckily there's an archive: archive.fo/KjRul
Confirmation it's him:

WELL GUESS WHAT
LITERALLY WORKED FOR OBAMA'S CAMPAIGN
LITERALLY JUL 2015 CAPTURE OF PAGE, WHO KNOWS WHAT'S HE UP TO SINCE THEN

CONCLUSION
1) This is done by higher-up dems, you will confirm this if you dig deeper
2) 99% chance that this website is 100% irrelevant, WaPo is shilling for them to get big with article in OP

Forgot picture

lel title reminds me of those pesky swamp germans

quick edit

Figurehead meant to be turned into a martyr through "online harassment", since they're the ones doing the real harassment but have to push a narrative anyway.

Seems like a job for /baph/ these folks need to be punished

Imagine someone hacking the recorded voice message thingy and putting in tasks with a slightly different agenda…

it's the same admin

If we would reach that conclusion, then the guy who made Obama's official(TM) website and was involved in his campaign is the guy that hosting (and likely controlling through this proxy of a Jewish woman) anti-Trump activism.

We don't advocate violence unlike your fellow leftists FBI man

So she gives out her cell number freely? Would be a shame if it became so occupied she wouldn't be able to use it

Nice digits but I'm sure we're about 200 miles of dick too late.