Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n4Y1HjkESEU?t=47s
youtube.com/watch?v=_G4dHRN2Dug
youtube.com/watch?v=PHQLQ1Rc_Js
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gulag

youtu.be/n4Y1HjkESEU?t=47s

Irrelevant capitalist infighting tbh

Don't be so dense, do you know what she did to the trade unions?
She crushed them, and she was fucking good at it to.

Since her and Reagan neo-liberalism has been the dominant ideology in the west, and that personally affects me.

she increased taxes

Got any good readings? I don't know much about bong politics.

weren't there people celebrating her death on the day she died ?

is it just me or do americans like thatcher more than people from the UK ?

youtube.com/watch?v=_G4dHRN2Dug

This was an interview on Cambodia (particularly about Pol Pot) on a British children's show on the BBC back in 1988, damn it makes the BBC today look really amateur by comparison.

In any case, even this piece was pure propaganda, it's sickening hearing her obfuscate her role in supporting the Khmer Rouge and how Vietnam were the evil doers here.

Yes why not? It makes no difference to her, she lived a pampered life (ha daughter of a grocer back in a time when grocers were actually wealthy) and was wealthy and lived in comfort to her death at the expense of everybody else and the people she exploited, boo hoo let's not disrespect the dead.

Yes I know you're not saying that, you're just asking if she was that unpopular that people did and yes, some people did but normies were revolted at the idea of mocking the death of someone like Thatcher because she never directly put a bullet through someone's skull.

BASED THATCHER

He did nothing wrong either.

i want to learn how to troll, can someone link me to some tutorials?

BIG IAN
I
G

I
A
N

[that pic of Patrick Starfish with multiple fishhooks in his mouth and the caption Holla Forums]

BIG MAGGIE DICK
B
I
G

M
A
G
G
I
E

D
I
C
K

Are bricklayers bourgeoisie?

Bricks are bourgeois.

not bait at all

Probably a green anarchist?

I concur, had a party when she died lol

only thing she did right was die

youtube.com/watch?v=PHQLQ1Rc_Js

Wasn't this like the top most request song in Britain for like a week after the fact?

I agree!
She made neoliberalism look so bad, that we can now attack it just by mentioning her name.

JIM'LL
J
I
M
'
L
L