Why does this movie trigger so many Holla Forumstards?

Why does this movie trigger so many Holla Forumstards?

Everything triggers those fags.

Holla Forums here. I would never watch this pozzed nigger shit to begin with. Nobody is triggered over this except for Jews who are upset that nobody cares about this hunk of garbage. I'm sure they were expecting it to be culturally relevant rather than widely-mocked.

Because white supremacists can't stand black people being more successful than them (not that being more successful than a neo-nazi is much of an accomplishment).

Why does Holla Forums think anyone cares what they think outside their dead board?

Because its garbage being hailed as the best shit ever just because theres a nigger killing white people

==le Holla Forumseddit BTFO!!!XDD

I'm not a poltard

Racist movie.

All me.

Holla Forums here. It doesn't trigger us.

We just find it funny that rich, successful white men want to take over the bodies of niggers.

We find it even funnier that niggers are freaked out by it.

written and directed by a nigger

Because its such blatant anti white propoganda?

because why would a white woman fuck a chimp when she could be fucking a human being, its degeneracy

t. me

It doesn't. It's pretty much anti-racemixing propaganda.

From the trailer I thought the MC's sense of dread was from some innate sense that these hypnotized people were suffering or something. The way the actual movie shows it is that he immediately notices non-nigger behavior patterns like shaking hands or prolonged eye contact. Wasn't this supposed to be a progressive movie?

Also, why is breaking hypnosis a plot point at all? This happens repeatedly, but the explain near the end is that they replace basically everything except the brainstem for practical reasons. Was this movie supposed to make any sense?

Yes, but you have to remember that it was written by niggers for niggers. One thing that freaks out niggers is voodoo. They are very superstitious. Whereas you can have say, a character speaking in another language you will trigger a very different response in the negro viewer than in the white.
White: Oh, that person sounds like they're speaking Italian.
Nigger: Aw hell naw nigga she speakin sum voodoo shit like she finna curse me or some shit nigga

People liked it or hated it politically for the wrong reasons. The nog that made it said repeatedly that the movie is about the liberal fetishisation of Ameriniggers. The liberal retards were too retarded to realise the movie is about them, and the Holla Forumstards were too retarded to realise the movie wasn't about them.

At any rate, I watched the damn thing, and it's haphazard at best. Leaving out all the magic science, the movie is full of plot holes and assorted shit that just doesn't make any fucking sense. I'd give a point by point, but who cares.

t. enlightened centrist

Reported for ban evasion.
FUCK YOU LEFTYPOL

I do. Please go on. Thought it was pretty enjoyable and didn't notice any particular plot holes or inconsistencies.

This, tbqh fam. Why would anyone choose to be basketball american?

Get out.

no

Not the quoted, but just hit youtube. A lot of channels took it apart. Its a brain-turn-offer.

bumping