Spongebob Thread

SPAAAING!!!! THE OLD CLOTHES LINE MOVE!

Other urls found in this thread:

base64decode.org/
files.catbox.moe/r1igaa.webm
npr.org/2017/09/14/550446601/first-listen-spongebob-squarepants-original-cast-recording
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go away.

Still better than Current Year House.

IT WAS HIS HAT MR. KRABS

Fuck I feel old.

They really should try to explore/play with older characters and elements we haven't seen in a long time. I appreciate the stuff they've done with Rock Bottom and Bubble Buddy, tbh.

They even brought back Bubble Bass and made him Spongebob's rival/enemy again. They're also supposedly bringing back the sea cucumber. Also Smitty's #1 hat and his grave have been appearing more regularly in the background or whenever a graveyard is seen.

Oh shit! That's brilliant. I've been waiting for them to use BB more since 1999.

There was never continuity

Too late. Feels forced now.

This.
/thread/

It's shame Reef Blower was created only to fill time after the pilot, I would've loved more experiments like that

The latest season has surprisingly improved in quality. It's not classic spongebob level, but it is watchable and even at times enjoyable. I hope they keep it up. Also

Anyone here got any answers?

God you're pathetic.

Am I retarded?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! HORRIBLE!

Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy can kick the shit out of Really Really Big Man.

fuck off cancer

Pot meet kettle.

Yes.

Thank goodness summer's almost over.

Answers to what?

I think they did try to be experimental with some of the shit in Truth or Square, but we all saw how awful that shit turned out. Only thing worse than Truth or Square was its deceitful promos and commercials claiming it to be the "big event' where secrets would be revealed.

they also used it extensively in the revenge of the flying dutchman game

>>>/bait/

It really was a bait and switch.

this show have that?

Was referring to the silent short gimmick

Link to itunes torrent of Spongebob Seasons 1-3

Hows the latest season?

You're talking about the remastered old seasons? So far only season 1 has been remastered in HD, I can give you that. Hope you accept MEGA links:
bWVnYS5uei8jRiFKeWh4SFF5RCFoR2FzdlVDVzJxLUlFNWNFOVBmbGhR
Decode using Base64: base64decode.org/

I can't imagine how ugly it must look

Now I'm intrigued, dubs. I might just download one episode to see what it's like… And share it here, of course.

Point still stands

Holy shit that looks much better than I expected it to be, I was expecting some half assed filters, or that widescreen where the top and bottom of the screen are cut off

It looks great wow Thanks user. Are those from iTunes or something else?

Can anyone make a higher quality version of webm related?

Beat me to it, I was just downloading the first episode to see how it looks.
Anyway, here are some pics as visual aid.

What episode was that?

SB-129

A real test of a show's revival is if it can make moments as memorable as before.

Here you go user, sadly it's not as extended in the actual episode.
files.catbox.moe/r1igaa.webm

WHO IS READY FOR PLANET SHEEN 2.0?

Source? I can't find anything online about it so I'm presuming it's fake

something makes me think hes gonna be flanderized if he isnt already

Not to sound like Mr. Enter, but Patrick has been flanderized for a long time. A few seasons after the movie is when they started writing more stories where he just fucks with Spongebob. I guess they remembered that one episode from season two and though it was funny.

Even before that he was just "SpongeBob's dumb best friend"

is it going to be pretty much this?

The only sane person here hides in a friggin Spongebob thread.

Welcome to the Salty Spitoon. How tough are ya?

I've never had to decode anything I've gotten off MEGA before…?

Go take a hit of Zyklon B and rethink your life decisions

The entire SpongeBob musical soundtrack is now online, if anyone cares

npr.org/2017/09/14/550446601/first-listen-spongebob-squarepants-original-cast-recording

Im kinda afraid to listen.

Name a better piece of dialogue from the show than this.

Protip: you can't.

webm?

How tough am I? Here's how tough I am: I made a thread on Holla Forums. About videogames. And it stayed on topic.

I make 2 babies 1 fox edits and don't get banned

What is Sonic Generations?

A nearby planet heading for Planet Patrick is full of teacher terminators! can Patrick and his new friend Dr. Education (a character inspired by Enter) stop them?

Your shitty Marvel vs Capcom thread isn't gonna stay on topic.

How is this any funny? What do people find funny in negro talk?

"Hood" niggers talk so bad it's hilarious, like hearing a monkey with rabies attempt to talk. That's why shit like Nigger Twitter is funny.

I'm finally back because not being a nazi is off-topic, so I can give you faggots the shit bricks moment of your life.

That song is intentionally mocking negro talk in the hip hop genre.
First part from the song mocks the retarded language. Second part from the song is about rappers being cartoon characters and about them talking about weapons a lot to seem more important. Third part is about rappers claiming they are good with the ladies while objectifying them as video assets. Fourth part is about idiotic modifications on shitty cars.

A classic

What is the best spongebob YTP and why is it video related?

I noticed it when I was a young boy, so yes.

When did it become good again?

I don't get it.

It's a non-sequitur, a pretty good one in my opinion. But I bet most kids only laughed at Patrick Yelling "Let's Get Naked"

That was hilarious and really well edited… More?