IT IS TIME TO PREPARE FOR DELETION

IT IS TIME TO PREPARE FOR DELETION

>Jeff takes an (((injury))) on RAW

Brothers do you feel it? This resurgence of Broken Brilliance?

I don't know. I quit watching Raw years ago and only watch IMPACT now because it's a better show with better wrestling. Matt Hardy's broken gimmick was entertaining, but it took such a huge shit on kayfabe that it made wrestling into a Looney Tunes cartoon. No thanks.

nigger it is literally shonen anime but live action

Wrestling is for closeted faggots.

You don't get wrestling at all it seems. There's more to it than Hulk Hogan and TCL matches. There's things called scientific wrestling and "selling," and for selling to be effective, it needs to be realistic, which means suspension of disbelief. I was with the broken gimmick originally, but then it introduced drones and toddlers in wrestling matches, teleportation and other stupid shit. I did like seeing them wrestle Rock n' Roll Express and shit, but filming wrestling matches like fucking movie scenes got played out after the first few times they did it. I'd rather watch normal wrestling than retarded highlight reels with Hollywood lighting and sound effects.

FTFY

>>>/autism/
>>>/gay/

So it's for white males?

Most closeted faggots are.

I love that someone calls wrestling anime and another persons mind instantly goes to fucking hulk hogan.

Hey spark,
Fun things are fun.

Suck my cock,
user

Also I like that you run down TNA when WWE wouldn't have let him develop this gimmick independently because they have screen writers coming up with everything for them. Typical WWE smark delusion.

This is like saying vidya doesn't need good gameplay and it should just be "fun." Wrestling needs logic to it to work. It's not a fucking Roadrunner cartoon.

Are you saying roadrunner is shonen anime?

Its gay soap opera.

How the fuck does TNA have fanboys?

How the fuck does WWE have fanboys after pushing Cena for 20 years even though crowds booed him for 20 years? Maybe TNA has good wrestling and isn't ran by an old man with dementia who wanted Kane to have a 10 foot penis is a horror film that keeps trying to recreate Hulk Hogan?

Friend early onset dementia is a risk everyone should be wary of. Get checked man.

I'm not Vinnie Mac.

And the most flaming ones are niggers.

I want to believe, but my heart's been BROKEN so many times this year already…

Better be for his own sake

what did they mean by this?

It does. And they actually wrestle too instead of talking for 2 hours like WWEntertainment.

wrestling is even gayer than the Nigger Football League

that's where you're wrong, fella

TNA was only recently good for the short stint that Billy Corgan was running it. Once Dixie got rid of Billy it was back to the tank.

It was good years before that and was excellent since Bobby Lashley came to the company. WWE marks are fucking dumb and as stupid as people think anything that Disney or Marvel Comics shovels out is god's gift to man. It's brand loyalty of the worst kind. The fact you think the only thing good in the company, gay anti-kayfabe garbage like time traveling Hardys, magic boats and "matches" with a thousand edits that had to be created in editing room through post-production says it all to me. You're not a wrestling fan.

What? Last I saw he was drunk in a match with Sting on some literally who wrestling show.

Both are garbage loser watch NJPW for real wrestling

This level of shilling is almost depressing.

I dont watch any of that shit for 1 reason

that was seven years ago

TNA hasn't had good booking since 2007-ish and hasn't had good wrestling for only a slightly shorter period of time. And if you look at the early days of TNA which was basically no quality gimmick shit, really the time they were good was comparatively brief. WWE has been unwatchable for a good 10 years though, so overall you can honestly say the NA scene is toast. At least we still have Japan.