17 women reproduced per one man

sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=https://psmag.com/8-000-years-ago-17-women-reproduced-for-every-one-man-6d41445ae73d#.1i5rbekqw

Thoughts? Is this the killing blow to communism?

it was literally, 8000 years ago, what effect could this possible have on communism.

also i wish lived in those days as an alpha male

It means men will always want more women regardless of economic circumstances

okay and that will effect the ecomics of a communist society how

So capitalism isn't the reason I'm a virgin after all? But Holla Forums told me once material conditions change women WILL be attracted to short and dainty men like me.

No i didn't

I think you're reading this article all wrong OP. The researchers' best guess seems to be that this resulted from the wealth becoming concentrated in the hands of the few, thanks to the agricultural revolution. It sounds like it was caused entirely by hierarchy, a hierarchy that would be dissolved under communism.

Even then, I don't see what this has to do with communism

Also this.

Societies of 8000 years ago were hardly horizontal or egalitarian.

PSST!!! I don't think that's what he was implying.

Then what was he implying?

That the era had different economic circumstances.

I'm absolutely fine with this, tbh. Most of you pigs don't even deserve to reproduce anyway.

disgusting.

all sex and reproduction is disgusting btw

True fam, anti-natalism is the way to go.

Tell me about your father…

A drinker and a fiend.

Nice one rebel

Isn't that all MGTOW is?

Actually, I developed a complex philosophy to justify my disgust at sex and reproduction :^)

Which you developed because of your virginity.

Historical materialism at work, people!

Hey, last time a chick hit me, it was with her open palm! That's a hell of a lot closer than ten feet!

does this have literally anything to do with leftism

She let you off easy, it looks like.

Soren was the first MGTOW?
Or was it Schopenhauer?

Hmm…

Probably not.

Well considering that the previous one just went straight to the police and filed sexual assault charges…

If a super hot lady standed naked in front of you screaming "FUCK ME DADDY" you would lose all the disgust for sex

I gag her first.

you keep telling yourself that buddy

Look rebel, it's OK if you are asexual.
It's also OK if you don't get laid.

Just.. .. stop telling others Soren's way is the only way! Soren was the worst existensialist faggot!

y-you can touch me with a 10 foot pole, user

Sorry, I don't fuck cacti.

And?

It was still class society, one harsher than capitalism.

Are you sure? Because it would explain a lot.

As a man your purpose in life is to fuck as much as possible and true solidarity is impossible because you'll always want to fuck everyone else's gf. Plus there are maybe 10% of people that everyone wants and dreams about, and everyone else is trash.

Eventually you'll have to settle for someone who isn't as attractive.

Since there will always be competition and fighting to get women, communism can never truly be achieved

Rekt

Read my post again you illiterate niggers. They will always be competing for mates, and so the anger, hate, jealously, and lust so common among men nowadays that stem from not being able to get with hot women won't end.

You would have been under immense pressure to retain your status and probably wouldn't keep it for long. You'd have lots of descendants though.

I hate breeders, literally the scum of the earth.

This though. If you think

But hey, I don't expect an accurate understanding of humans from people who think in terms of humans vs orcs.

Prickly please delete this spam thread.