Can we talk about how this movie was literally about race-mixing?

Can we talk about how this movie was literally about race-mixing?
Hear me out, because this shit isn't even subtle when you watch the movie again
Shrek is a nigger, Fiona is hwhite, and Farquaad is Hitler, all the fairy tale creatures are minorities, and Duloc was full of nothing but white people.

When Shrek and Fiona kiss at the end, Fiona literally becomes half-Ogre permanently, an allegory to race-mixing
Also
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shrek!
(((Shrek)))

SOMEBODY

JUST

FUCKED

Shresk is shit, but so is OP.

Fiona didn't become an ogre, she was one all along but was hiding it.

Who gives a shit dude, its a fucking animated cartoon you are fucking 25 talking about this shit like anyone cares

>She was (((hiding it)))
So she was walking propaganda, an allegory to the sneaky Jews

This even I could tell this as a kid, she always was an ogre

That doesn't make any sense, because in the sequel we see her parents and none of them were Ogres, she had a (((spell))) casted on her by her Fairy Godmother

Oh boy, unfunny spam.
You could at least make it something humorous if you're going to rub it in our faces.
Are you even capable of comedic thought, or is spam legitimately that funny to you?

Good meme

I chuckled a bit, tbh fam.

What does that make Donkey?

It was clearly about race, but the metaphor breaks down when it comes to spells that transform you into different things.

t. the sitcom audience

Bazinga!

You are actually right. Even if it is unintentional it still fits and judging from how niggish shrek looks I would say it was on purpose.

Better GREENED than BLACKED

Shrek is used to subconsciously plant the racemixing seed. Donkey is instantly recognisable as black on a conscious level and is used to plant a seed of blacks being loveable friendly folk (Shrek also seves this purpose bit it is subconscious). You'll probably think I'm joking but I'm this not, this kind of conditioning really does plant seeds in the minds of children and childish adults.

Listen mate I know this might seem weird to you but people who want to racemix do so usually because they find the opposite person in the relationship a a good partner.

More importantly, here is my main point, nobody thinks about racemixing when they want a stupid ogre fantasy musical comedy. Its just a fucking fantasy flick, it isn't like A Clockwork Orange.

It's all the more obvious in Shrek 2 with Fiona's dad hating Shrek instantly for being a nig…um ogre. The whole dinner scene is clearly one of the writers envisioning what it's like when a white girl bring her black bf to meet her parents. There's even this exchange of dialogue:
Talk about subtle.

Completely missing the point here. It was a crime until a few decades back and it is still looked down on by lots of people today despite decades of propaganda. The point is that it subconsciously plants the seed, it is an allegory that those children will remember and will apply to differentbut similar topics. It is about planting thoughts into people, preferably when they are young.

Which makes it perfect for planting subconscious messages. That and it being aimed at children.

take your racism somewhere else >>>Holla Forums

It's fantasy and honestly there's nothing wrong with racemixing unless you are mixing with a nigger

t. hapa

I know it is. That doesn't change the fact that it plants a subconscious seed in viewer's, that is part of the reason that it was popularised. They made me watch this shit in school, and the media really got behind it.

This is irrelevant. My point is that it is racemixing propaganda.

I'm all white, a mutt, but a white mutt

SOME

maisiemixing

How about you start killing yourself and stop finding things that don't exist everywhere you pathetic cuck.

Farquaad was based off (((Disney's CEO))) at the time. Dreamworks' CEO hated him and that is also the joke of Farquaad = Fuckwad

The Donkey/Dragon babies were total race mixing but always seemed like they were supposed to be weird. Heck one even is retarded.

jewish manlets BTFO

He was a big guy though. 1.91m tall.

Pffff… For you maybe.

Lol, underrated.

I love green-skinned babes, but I'm not gonna mate with a ogre.

Notice anything at 1:13
Shrek is propaganda for kids. Normalization.

i don't notice anything weird user
what do you mean?

0:05
MUH DICK

Shrek really is a nigger huh?

Id say it was only kind of about race mixing because fiona was half ogre.

go back to Holla Forums

Facebook advertisement in 2001? 3 years before it official started as a company?
Even the colour scheme is the same. And the point of getting information is the same.
How would anyone know anything about that?
This movie was a great success with millennial.

the f is for farquaad

and for F-ucking idiot
what you are

you're trying way too hard