Why does (((Hollywood))) keep sexualizing children?

Why does (((Hollywood))) keep sexualizing children?

What is (((their))) endgame??

his parents are degenerates. colour me surprised.

>What is (((their))) endgame??

Having sex with children legally, instead of the illegal way they're doing it now.

You guys sexualize them just as much

To put every straight white male in prison camp while the gay pedo Jewish elites rule over a horde of sub-80 iq mystery meat brown people. A small group of young white boys will be kept out of the prison camps and groomed for pedo consumption in Hollywood and D.C.

They're not even really hiding it anymore. All classic white antiquity will be erased from history, starting with statues of "problematic" white males and moving down to the history books to turn all "good" politicians of history in black people (see: Hamilton play and BBC programs with black King Arthur, etc.). "We wuz" will become legit history.

At least that's the plan. It's failing miserably though as the box office will show you and the Jews have been visibly upset about it.

sexualized she looks like a Gremlins.

why sexual boys when girls are right there without the need to disrupt their natural hormone processes and ruin their adult lives?

i mean seriously these people need to be gunned down in the street.

t. cunnyposter

History repeats itself. They always strive to achieve complete cultural Marxism. (((They))) failed to do that with communism in CCCP or Mao China where they tried to use force (gulags, mass killings etc.) so now they try to do it with liberalism, democracy and and other systems that are plundering you from nature. Basically playing on the card of mans weakens of spirit and free will. They are attacking your lowest animalistic desires by trying to normalize deviancy.

Reported

go ahead,
i'm guilty

You think you're clever.
!op

deltet this you pleb. Based Dan made one of the best shows on Nickelodeon (Zoey 101) and I will not have his good name besmirched in this thread!

no you open ur eyes and u see the truth!

Reported for ban evasion

Jewish much?

They don't do jack shit.

Have you ever been around a little girl? They're naturally lewd as fuck.
Always teasing.

this is true. don't ever let a cunny sit on your lap. they are the little devils disguised as angels!

You should see what they do on cam sites tbh.

We need proof, user

Nymphettes are lewd, but not all little girls. It takes a true cunnysseur to detect. They're like little succubi.

"The little deadly demon among the wholesome children; she stands unrecognized by them and unconscious herself of her fantastic power.”

stay away from the rabbithole you stupid fucker

this. Obligatory pic related.

Kill all pedophiles

Children are sexy by default, but putting them in makeup with shitty clothes and stupid wigs make them not sexy. Kikes just don't get it.

To destroy all innocence and purity from a young age. In the near future, it won't be uncommon for girls as young as 12 to have at least slept with two or three guys and no one will bat an eye. The young Stacy's will be bragging about how many Tyrone dicks they've had and the few girls who still believe in remaining pure will be bullied into suicide. If you have a problem with it, you'll be hated for "slut-shaming" and all the feminists will encourage these young girls to fuck around as much as they can while they're young and if they really feel the need to settle down, only do it after 30.

pedokikes and regular pedos need to be ovened asap

What are you talking about

Best to have them think it's "not such a big deal" when the digging's done and we find out the entirety of those in power have been dicking kids.

My endgame is my dick in that I’ll bitch’s ass.
Mmmm, white candy 🍭

It's a boy, edgelord.

Jews are dark eldars trying to bring chaos and depravity into the world so that their god doesn't devour them first. I welcome my cunny overlords tbh fam.

place your bets on the age at which young lactacia has his boyish neghole pozzed
assuming he hasnt already

This is your brain on full-auto reddit cuckery.

bump

Humbert Humbert, please go.

There is no redemption for this people, the biggest act of mercy once could gift them is putting a bullet in their head and ending their misery

You first normalfag.

huh

Making them part of the (((industry))) enable them to have them around. The maths looks simple from here.

that's not the issue, the issue is when bubba doesn't stay away from your rabbithole

What's wrong with sexualizing people at prime breeding age?

Old hags get jealous.

Ugh gross. Why can't more pedos be in shape and attractive? These disgusting fat slobs give us all a bad look

You have a lot to learn.

its ran by child rapists. The fuck do you think?

Holla Forumsirgins and Holla Forumscksuckers bitching and moaning about Holla Forums crossposting, not realizing they have similar fetishes.

Then again, the average weebcuck's mental maturity and education level is that of a first grader, so it makes sense in some way, that he can only emotionally and physically relate to other children. That doesn't make him less of a subhuman only useful for target practice, of course.

FBI pls

wat

huh

b-but
MUH
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONS