TV's First Trans Full-Frontal Nude Scene…

TV's First Trans Full-Frontal Nude Scene…

archive.fo/2017.09.25-151419/http://www.thedailybeast.com/transparent-shows-tvs-first-transgender-full-frontal-nude-scene

That she does. In the second episode of the season, “Groin Anomaly,” Davina is lying naked, face-down on her bed, getting massaged by her boyfriend. When he tweaks her back, she rolls over, exposing her breasts and, for the first time for a transgender actress on television, her penis. “I don’t think it’s ever been done before, where you see someone who’s a trans body that was pre-op, especially of a certain age, who looks a certain way,” Billings says. “I wanted to show everything, but I said I don’t want to be objectified. I don’t want to be sexualized. And I don’t want to be fetishized. I thought Jill’s way of showing it was brilliant.” The milestone for Billings is about far more than nudity. It’s another step in a career spent working to normalize and expand opportunity for transgender actors.

That's a man.

Just die already.

And we're not even at peak Weimar yet. New Hitler in 3… 2…

Cleansing fire when?

webm PLEASE

THIS

Never heard of a feminine penis?

Racist and sexist much?

Never really knew anything about this show, but it's pretty much the most jewish thing ever huh?

Cuckservatives triggered as fuuuck!
They're like the new whiny Moral Majority, getting offended over literally everything. Farce.

Theoretically, the gene that creates the Penis is called SRY and is present on the Y chromosome.
But duplication failures can lead the SRY gene to land on an X chromosome, making the XX woman have a penis.
These women, the XX+SRY ones, have feminine penises.

This except they aren't the majority they are the vocal minority

they're neither moral nor majority

Where is the dick? Show me the dick.

Lmao

spoiler that you fucking asshole

Have these retards never seen Silence of the Lambs? It came out WAY before this and has a much more realistic depiction of a tranny.

Buffalo Bill was a crossdresser, not a tranny.

That's a man with gynecomastia. Also HOT!!

That's an abomination of mankind

Looks more like a woman with a prosthetic dick. They did that in a UK show with "full frontal" nude tranny.

It's Chloe Sevigny with a fake benis. It's from the show Hit and Miss.

So another reason to show dicks

Bravo jewwood

Nothing wrong with dicks, fam. Male anatomy is beautiful, fags lusting for it shouldn't make it ugly and in a world free of fags, dicks will run free and wild in the nature.

t. nigger faggot

Here is a redpill:
Open any magazine from the 40's, 50's 60's, you will notice a lot of times kids were naked in the shampoo ads or things like that, so were IRL, kids could play naked and nobody would bat an eyelash.

Go back further, medieval times and so forth. You would have art with virile strong men with their dicks out in public display. Go see all religious depictions of heaven, nakedness used to be about purity and assexuality.

Then came the perverts, the pedoes, the fags, and they forced us to hide all that which was natural. Only mentally ill people had such dirty minds and poor self-control as to be unable to contain their libidos with just the sight of a naked human being.

Once the world is cleansed, once again we will be able to enjoy the innocence of merely existing without having to protect ourselves from the sick scum.

Well, I suppose I can't argue with that.

WOMEN BTFO YET AGAIN
How will they ever recover!?

wake up and smell the coffee

I wear clothes because it's fucking cold outside.

Oy vey

So where is the pic? Don't tell me this shit is too extreme for h8chan

He looks like AJ Styles in drag.

the Moral Majority was never really a Majority either. society always moves gradually towards freedom (leftism).

Yeah, all civilations decay into barbarism sooner or later.

Yay its about time