Where were you when George Lucas ended racism forever?

Where were you when George Lucas ended racism forever?

where were you when you realized George Lucas doesn't affect your life in any way?

I serdinlee wusnd suggig drupdik

I was balls deep in an African MILF
t. George

it was ok i guess

top kek

/thread

George Lucas

Jew Jew Abrahmic
>has zero classics, and has only ever adapted and ruined past classics invented by white males

He's the guy who bought the cash, he's pretty sure the most important person in the making of the movie.

t. George L

Don’t forget that George also donated the money he made from selling SW to (((Disney)) to charity.
Back in 2010 he also signed Bill Gates & Warren Buffett’s Giving Pledge, promising to give away at least half of his wealth before he dies.

Never mind racism, how does a P-51 (6X .50 machine guns) go head-on with an ME-262 (4X 30mm cannons) without getting turned into fragments?

where were you when prequelfags got triggered so bad because someone dared pointing out that the man who created reddit wars is just yet another washed up hollywood kike?

Super 8 is better than any film Lucas has done besides American Graffiti

DUDE FIFTIES LMAO

DUDE HUMANS AMIRIGHT

The Spielberg rip-off?

Yep, funny how it's better than the prequels

Head on it's a good situation for the 262, but in an extended turning fight (or re-positioning after a bomber interception) the situation sort of evens out and things look a lot better for the P-51 since it's quite maneuverable. That and landing/takeoff were not good times to be in a Messerschmidt.

But head on, yeah, that's a terrible position.

Someone post the shop with the tie fighters.

You could say the same of a WW1 fighter plane VS a P-51.
While the ME-262 is worse in a turning fight, it has a huge edge over the P-51 in energy fighting.
Just so long as the 262's pilot watches his speed, altitude and doesn't have either engine flame out, he'll have the upper hand.
Any ME-262 pilot who tried to dogfight a P-51 would deserve whatever he got.

Neither are maneuverable, it's just the the P-51 is less unmaneuverable.
Both the P-51 and the ME-262 would be shredded in a turning fight against earlier fighters like the ME-109 or Spitfire.

That's what flak lanes were for.

You're genuinely retarded. I bet you like Harry Potter too.

Prequelkino posters were pretty funny for a while but now they are becoming the easily offended spergs.

t. prequelposter

what will the new ones be called old Indiana Jones?

t. kike

Friendly reminder, I'm basically a fucking Nostradamus and Obama is gonna beat Trump in 2020, by a lot.

I thought burgers could only have two terms

Two terms in a row buddy, they can run again after another term in between.

Only if he kills Hilary.

Thats not true and you know it. Unless Obongo forcefully took power, or law is changed, he isn't getting another term.

No, he is ineligible to run for President ever again, as he has served two full terms. Once you have done that, you can never be President again, no matter how many years pass since you have left office. It also does not matter whether your two terms are consecutive or not. Theoretically, a president could serve one four year term, step down, and then come back and win a second four year term 20 years later, and at the end of that second term, would be ineligible to run again. All that matters is the total number of years you have been president, not when those years occurred.

It is true though………

the hallmark of the redditor tourist

Obama will run with Hillary as the VP

Holy shit, those planes are headed right for those niggers, why aren't they even trying to run?

he took over directing duties for reshoots as well, but went uncredited.

t. Spielberg

bumpo