What are some movies or even shows which have a hideous or loser man and a beautiful woman falls in love with him...

What are some movies or even shows which have a hideous or loser man and a beautiful woman falls in love with him anyway? I need some wish fulfillment pls.

Anime too I suppose I don't like it much generally but I wouldn't rule it out.

another Maisie thread? gtfo

I agree totally. Maybe to answer OP's question in a Maisie way: iBoy. Though I don't know if Bill Milner is hideous or not…

literally every harem anime

You've spellt haram wrong

king of queens

The Disney adaptation took some liberties.

Are these in the Lon Chaney-version?

So a maisie thread?

Every thread on this board could be a Maisie Thread

This one should be right up your alley.

Face is pretty wide and flat, that's a pretty ugly dog.

absolute kino

can Bliss join, since she just succesfully defended the Women's Championship against four tough opponents?

out of your league

Angel-A is your kino. Trust me.

also, The Third Wheel

What's wrong with her dog?

Yiss:1

I see what you did there

She has nice muscles. I'd gladly see her beat up all the false queens of Holla Forums

At least the other one might smother her with fat.

ENOUGH WITH THE MAISIE POSTING

It's never enough!

Perks of Being A Wallflower, actually kino

what's this to do with Maisie or Bliss?

No it's not.
It's unabashed crap.
You just like it because it has your waifu in it.

Shrek

Nope sorry you have a problem though typical 4chan hivemind

I won't watch something that has such a dumb title… Not to mention that Logan Lerman can't act, he was in movies only because he was considered pretty

4chan as in the edgy reddit reject pleb opinion. Sorry user the definition of kino provides that it is not for everyone. To the second user, I don't really fancy Lerman, but to be honest he fit the role very well and was pretty good in it.

It kinda is if we take the literal meaning, but the plot, dialogue and plenty of scenes after the first half are complete and utter shit, no consistency between actions, expository dialogue even when the concept itself was easy to catch on, shit Hollywood ending
Besson a shit

Saw it so long ago I wouldn't be able to discuss the details without a rewatch, but I don't think pointing a couple of flaws should be enough to de-kinofy a movie, considering I never saw a movie without plenty of flaws if you squint or twist your head a little.

But in a broad sense, it is less polished than the best kino for sure.

The "consistency between actions" are contradictory sequences from the characters that take well over 5 scenes
"expository dialogue" is a 5 to 6 minute sequence (the mirror) explaining the concept we understood 30 minutes ago if we weren't drooling retards, and again one later, and even one before if setting up said dialogue with subtleties is counted
"shit Hollywood ending" is a big drama over a small thing and a lack of consistency between actions and plot for the sake of a feel good ending, hence shit and not good, which means it would need to be planned, something Luc doesn't do often
Dialogue is childish at times and just a consequence of said things, so i wouldn't be so hard with that, but stuff does fall apart drastically with their meditative antics at the second half, like the church scene.
Taking into account this is a 80 minute movie, if we say 20 minutes of it were trash/not-kino, then 1/4 of the movie is not good, buddy, ending included.

But like every other Besson flick, the cinematography and camera movements were good to excellent, so it is kino in its greek sense, but not really in the Tarkovsky sense

In the hack sense then.

Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

You may call it like that if you wish, i don't really like his approach that much either but it hurts to use the word in a movie such as Angel-A because it was one of the few instances where it could be applied well without much work, it already plays on daily life fears and emotions and a sacred/spiritual factor appears to walk along with it
Maybe it would be a little forced because there's not much room to analyze the character of Angel-A, because she right off the bat seems to be highly paranormal and even confesses and showcases her abilities

IT'S SHIT

>>>/waifu/

supreme qt leaves chad for her heavily autistic, mentally and emotionally abusive, quarter-century older blackmailer. kino.