go on normie internet

this genuinely makes my day.

i can't be the only one doing this, am i ?

I thought about doing this but what's the point?

Everything they say is already so fucking insane that you can't possibly exaggerate any further.

I don't go on twitter, or fedbook, but this sounds like a good idea.

Nice try Holla Forums

as surprising as it seems there are few minority and not 100% white people.
also people who aren't as radical as trump's regular fan base (Alt-right).
i'm giving those people a wake up call, showing them who they're siding with, people who hate them and would gladly deport them or kill them because they're not white enought, or too lefty.

but most importantly, i do it for the giggles

Why is op Holla Forums?

Holla Forums astroturfs everything else, so it's nice to see them get a taste of their own medicine

Do it and post screens of people telling you to hide power level.

Yeah fam. I still remember the days when I was 12 years old.

Holla Forums was better pre-nigger mod, less astroturfing by autists like (you), Breitbart shills and legitimate Hitlerites

/liberty/ is still cool, at least, I don't think they astroturf much, except maybe on /k/

not sure what you're trying to shit.
i rarely visit that shit hole you call Holla Forums and when i do i never post because i always get banned

I like going on 4/pol/ and using the agree-and-amplify approach. The shit you can get people to agree with is impressive. You can advocate social Darwinist monarchism and go on about how poor people are genetically inferior and deserve to suffer and die, and you will get some middle-class, poorly socialized, angsty white kids agreeing with you.

1. go on Holla Forums and pretend to be a shill
2. screencap
3. post on Holla Forums as proof leftists are smearing trump supporters
4.????
5. Trump wins and black people get sent back to africa.

got banned from there too.

i think doing that on Holla Forums is counter productive.
you're basically giving them positive reinforcement, and they'll think they're not such bad people because you're worse.

imo this is the kind of shit that launched Holla Forums and the Alt-right in the first place.
bunch of fat autists being as nasty as they can just because they can, after some time this attracted real stormfags and some of those basement dweller started to believe their bs

this is the dumbest idea I've ever seen Holla Forums come up with
Listen, 1) Real Trump supporters and the normal media is already making Trump supporters look racist and 2) Racism is a spook

nice job OP

the BO for Holla Forums let PoC hotpockets delete and remove posts that criticized the BO

Holla Forums was pretty much always Holla Forums. When it was Dale Gribble Simulator, it was still called /new/, and even that incarnation eventually descended into muh race.

Ironically, it is because 4chan was a target of shilling–by Stormfront and the inbreds that came up with the "anti racist is deeply triggering and problematic" copypasta.

This tbh. If you want to shitpost, do it somewhere else.

i-it's just satire m8

i honestly think this is what happened but then poe's law went into effect full blast

Isn't that like dying and finding out Jesus was Satan in disguise or something

I'm not white and I support Trump and I'm against anuddah shoah

fight me libtard

what does any of this even mean

*wyte genozide
it doesn't let me type it

kill yourself, nazi pig.

Don't do shit that helps Hillary Clinton get rewarded for her complete lack of conscience regarding rampant government corruption.

Please tell me this is satire.

It is, you guys are even dumber than Holla Forums

Good luck with that view, go down the tubes of the altright (in particular), you'll find plenty of that. Without it being satire. (probably that one is, but there's plenty of real very similar views.)

Disney using subliminal messaging to "pervert the good folk" (that, as it being their intention) was and still is a belief that is realistically held. Altright picked up plenty of tricks and trends from the moral panic days and era of the boomer generation.

I'm guessing you weren't around, for that. It's not even an internet thing, it's old moral panic.

I am continually amazed at how easily I can sucker Holla Forums "m-muh miscegenation, muh cucks, muh pure white babies" racists into unironically arguing for incest. Not the sugoi fetish kind either, the "I seriously think the guy on the other end of the internet connection are coming in via dialup from deep in Appalachia" kind.

To be fair, though, I've suckered PoMo subhumans on Holla Forums into seriously arguing that reality is a social construct, so retards are everywhere.

hmmm

His favorite mountain ranges:
Nana's Mountains
Mama's Mountains
Sister's Mountains

Those are a vocal minority, most of us focus on the real issues

lal
damn I hate PoMos as much as Holla Forums autists ;_;

screenshots please