Leftist gaming

General leftist gaming hookup thread.

for me : Any leftist WoW guilds? I forgot what makes this game so awful and it's other people. I'm on Area-52 if there are any others.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/cwgamedev
swgemu.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump - i am so lonely

I only play real leftist games for leftist gamers such as myself.

Wait that's awful.

Any suggestions for games? I'm growing bored lately, considering getting back into CK2 but it keeps overheating my computer and I can't decide if I want to do an AAR or not

Also, I found this game: reddit.com/r/cwgamedev

A Cold War grand strategy game. Seems a bit ideological, but what are your thoughts?

Try Def con

AM2R, the proof profit dosn't motivate people.

It's quite sad this game was shut down by nintendo recently, and people in their forums believe it is okay because the law says it is.

But fuck, anyone know some good Metroidvanias?

we both have our own ways of doing nothing

For onceā€¦ capitalism works.

Please explain?

This is why nobody respects anarkiddies. go back to smashing windows and asking your mom for tendies

It's a shitty fan remake aping all the worst aspects of another shitty casual remake of the original Metroid that was made for the GBA. Ledge grabbing that trivializes platforming in a platformer and the awful GBA graphics for no reason except lack of vision.

Holla Forums, pls, I enjoyed ZM a lot, and don't particularly care for that aspect since platform jumping can become a pain in the ass. Only project I now hope for is that X Fusion which will probably be released.

Though you might be right, it was my first Metroid and right now I can't really get into Super Metroid.

What realm are you on?

Am I getting baited here? Jesus Christ.

Why does it still exist?
I stopped back on lich king when I got lvl 80. Never got the "loot" thing and never got a community. My much younger cousing had purely capitalist motives. Selling stuff and so on.
Why is WoW not dead yet?

Even if the final product is shit, capitalism still doesn't work as it limits art and expression of ideas. Even if they are shit.

Area-52

I'm still wanting to do a game of Red Orchestra 2 against Holla Forums even if the game is 5 years old by now.

I like to play dota.

Unless you're sole source of passion in life is reading leftist theory, others enjoy spending their time differently. It might be hard for an autist like you to understand, but do try having empathy.

i mostly play LoL as i got sucked into it before getting woke. otherwise it's mostly super turbo and KoF97 on FightCade or other random old games on emulator.

Same here. Just wish I wasn't literally awful at it.

Fuken profligates.

What a surprise

What's your favorite hero?

anyone on ArmA 3 wanna create a Unit?
we could focus on gorilla warfare or something

Please no.

Currently trying to make an RTS but shits hard, also learning OpenGL a bit. Shit like that.

Me three, haven't played in like 4 months now though

Silencer

Why do you comrades hate wow?

If you find a good core of friends it is kinda fun working together to kill dragons n shit.

T. Marxist-leninist-maoist pandaren shaman

no thanks

You pay for the servers and staff, not the gamecode itself.

Nobody ever pays for game code when they buy a game. You don't own your steam library - you've just thrown away your money in exchange for an empty promise.

I pay for my sub by running old raids.

Look into tokens, friendo.

You literally don't own the code.
Can you copy it? Can you change it? Can you even look at it? No, those things are all illegal. You don't own the code for any of the games you have bought. You own a very limited, revocable license to run the compiled binary on a single device.

You don't own the code at all.

Even buying physical copies aren't actually yours. You're paying for access to it. This is something that people miss when discussing IP laws a lot.

it's this autism about differenciating on what exactly you're paying for that makes ultraleftists such insufferable faggots

you pay for "a game" and WoW fags even monthly to get acces to actually playing it
take arma for example, communities keep them running and merely ask for donations (which they're not even allowed to give favors to)

It's no surprise that a tankie doesn't care about digital rights.

why should i care about le code when i'm not a techie?

Because when the devs release a broken as fuck game, you'll want someone to release a patch to fix it. When your disk gets scratched or your Steam account gets erroneously banned for no reason, you'll want to get out a backup.

and the game devs will do this.
which will be available be torrenting.

what do either of these points have to deal with muh code? not everyone is an amateur gamedev

Daikatana

Bethesda send their regards.

The point is that's illegal. It's a matter of who has legal ownership of the game you "bought". Of course you can just break the law, but you might as well claim that all games are free because you can torrent them.

Betty cool actually

Bretty* goad damed ottokorrect

Porky must love it.

swgemu.com