Did They make Daredevil a Atheist for they can make him Muslim later...

Did They make Daredevil a Atheist for they can make him Muslim later? Seems like heroes can only be atheists and Muslims in current year marvel.

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbookreligion.com/
adherents.com/lit/comics/comic_book_religion.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Heroes can only be muslims or atheists. That isn't a Hyperbolic statement ether.

Making Matt Murdock a atheist is like making tony stark a evangelical Christian or Thor a Mormon.

Inconsequential and irrelevant to the character?

Matt Murdock's entire character development and a shit ton of story arcs were around his Catholic faith.
Taking away his reason for wanting to help the city is a bullshit maneuver that will either be retconned in the next run or he'll rediscover his faith by the end of the run; both are asspulls.

Did you make a webm so I don't have to watch Jewtube, OP?

Gotta send those referrals! Otherwise, OP wouldn't know if we've taken the bait.

Everyone in this world are either muslim or atheist, kid

Statistically untrue, but if you're talking about Europe than you are correct.

it's current year user. There has to be a twist to every Christian in the media. How else will the drooling sheep not know who they're supposed to blame for all their problems!

Only comic character I can think of off the top of my head who's overtly religious (not Muslim) is Eddie Brock. Catholicism is a huge part of his character.

There's probably more but it's late and I can't think of them

What about Nightcrawler his Catholocism tends to play a big part of his character.

comicbookreligion.com/
adherents.com/lit/comics/comic_book_religion.html

Has anyone done anything with Dust since Morrison left?

Wonder Woman?

Not that I know of.

She's religious though its towards the Greek gods.

I actually liked the approach that Superman believes in God, but he doesn't go to church because his super-hearing lets him know all the hypocrisy out of the "worshipers".

Sup Garth.

Just watching from OP thumbnail I can tell that is a Order of the Dragon cross, from the same order created to defend Christianity from Islamic invaders, as in, the same order that Vlad the Impaler comes from, the same guy that serve as basis for Count Dracula, who was called a Islamophobe by Dr. Doom, even though his hatred of the Islamic World was completely justified.

After finding out the kind of shit that Vlad went through in his life and the horrors visited upon him and his family, I can firmly say that the man did not go far enough. If anything, he was too merciful.

that actually sounds fun and interesting

doctor fate counts? he met Jesus and God himself a few times

Well… he cut open her concubine's belly and took out their unborn child just for some reason I don't know.

But he also got some disrespectful foreign have their hats nailed to them because they refused to remove their hats in front of him.

Milk and cereal

Wow reading that fave me even more respect for Vlad.

Whenever I see a catholic/christian priest on a TV show, there's always a hitch. Maybe they're a priest and they find a woman they really like, they 're secretly gay, they're living a secret double life or something dumb.

The only time something like this happened to a non-catholic was in a british soap opera, where a muslim who was to get married ended up falling in love with some white dude before the marriage

The priest in Daredevil season 1 was a pretty standup guy who's only "hitch" was that he knew Matt was Daredevil.

How the fuck do atheists exist in Marvel when half the characters have fucking met GOD

I don't get it either. You cannot be an Atheist in a universe where gods are a PROVEN thing.

It's not like the gods in the were proven just to be beings with incredible power that JUST SO HAPPEN to be what we'd refer to as "godly" because of the feats they can perform…they're STRAIGHT UP GODS!

one of my favorite scenes

Why would a catholic guy become a vampire?
He's not a s handsome as he is in castlevania

This is speculation so I apologize if I get anything wrong on this. I guess because he fought so hard against the Muslims to defend Christendom yet the other Christians (Germans) are ungrateful to him and hate him. So he probably went like fuck it and signed up with the devil since the Christians (Germans) weren't worth saving.

It more had to do with his fucking horrifying behavior like decorating his castle with heads on pikes to scare away people and drinking people's blood

I forgot who wrote it or if it is even still canon. It was an elegant way to answer the question that didn't need a long explanation, fit the character and avoided the pitfalls writers fall into when dealing with the religion of characters created by other people.

This is triggering my Legacy of Kain memories.

Same reason mutants are hated while otherwise indistinguishable non-mutants aren't. Continuity hell.

nightcrawler is next

Oh please, you make it sound as if nobody else did that shit.
London bride used to have so many heads on it that it looked like it had acne

X-men should always be in a different universe from mainstream Marvel.
Otherwise you have the dissonance of mutants being hated but Spider-Man and the Fantastic Four getting free passes.

Pretty sure absolutely everyone here agrees with that
Are you retarded?

He's not hated by the general public like Mutants are.