Due process btfo

due process btfo

how will it ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=7oMcFupuL78
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HOWEVER WILL I USE MY CELEBRITY STATUS AS A RAPE VICTIM FOR ATTENTION AND GIBS NOW???

dude another DUDE FUCK WOMEN THREAD XD

brought to you by……………VIRGINS

.t Beta Orbiter

i am a vergin and want to lose it badly how do you do that, i am not good at talking to girls can you give me tips?

Don't be yourself. You suck and will drive off even 3/10's with your autism.

Innocent until guilty BTFO. Thanks Captain America, fighting evil nasty nadsis in real life as well as in capekino.

Seriously, who the fuck believes in innocent until guilty? That's how evil rapists get away! All men are guilty until proven innocent, PERIOD.

captain america was a nazi all along, when you thank him your literally thanking DRUMF

Take Louis CK's advice and rape women.

Captain Antifa strikes again. What kind of retard thinks it's a good idea to let teachers do the jobs of police officers, detectives and courts?

Teachers are smarter than meathead pigs. Courts are run by the rich elite.

You unironically have to just act naturally

>>>/reddit/
>>>/MGTOW/

They are the dumbest people in society. I'd like to see (((college professors))) try to arrest a muslim rape gang.

Did you get that garbage advice from your mother?

That is why we pay dumb muscle peanuts to break skulls. That is their purpose in life.

Because some guy open carrying if just going to let your dumbass just take his weapon. No, what would happen is he'd protect his weapon and possibly kill this dumb bitch for making an attempt to take his weapon. And seeing as she's talking about Jew York and this guy is open carrying, makes me think he's a cop and cops will kill if you make a move for their gun.

Rape drunk girls.

No that's advice from having two long term girlfriends

t. normie

Literal fucking cringe my man. Literal fucking cringeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hey someone asked and I responded in the know and you called me a liar.

Literal reddit fellow r/cringer

Why even bother

I have no idea why you bother defending teachers performing criminal investigations and blatantly violating due process. But you did. There is no excuse for you.

The fact is that charisma matters a lot and is probably the deciding factor in how to achieve getting the puss.

I don't believe in due process.

Charisma doesn't help when you are one ugly son of a gun

Because the educational system never has made sense

Trump became President

Literally who?

Being president doesn't have anything to do with banging chicks with no car and low money

Maybe the police should do the proper work instead of Uni courts..

But then how will (((womyn's studies professors))) get to persecute innocent men and act like big, powerful tough feminists?

I'll share my story from the Holla Forums thread:

Title nine is a load of fucking bullshit. When I went to a different school last year I got an email to come to the title nine office. I ignored it, but was asked to come again. So I did. I was accused by someone, don't know who, no idea of saying in my room "If she does this again I'll end her" and saying "faggot" or, as the lawyer Negress in charge of the office called it "Being violently homophobic". I explained the first remark was actually a misunderstanding, that I had been complaining about a girl who would ask me to do things then cancel the day of, but I never threatened to kill her. As for the "homophobic" shit. I have no idea. I was told when I came in that in the title nine office, things were different, she flat out told me "Here, you're guilty until proven innocent".
So how the fuck was I supposed to disprove I said faggot and made homophobic remarks? I don't have a time machine, I didn't record everything I said, it was some bitches' word against mine. The lawyer treated this like a fucking trial, when I said I didn't know she'd say "DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT?" I don't know? Well, anyway I left and got a cease and desist letter weeks later, adding that I apparently had made remarks about gay bathhouses, something that I wasn't even allowed to defend myself about. I was told I'd be expelled if I did any of this again. I left that school voluntarily at the end of the year and got much of my money back. Fuck title nine, burn it to the fucking ground.

It's literally just the Feminist Oyer and Terminer, it relies on "Spectral Evidence" or evidence that only the accusers can see. Unlike Paul Nungesser, I was at least not accused of rape, thank GodBear.

Big mistake.

I didn't rat on anyone but just explained that one remark I allegedly made was not true and told the truth. For the record, I got out of trouble for the "I'll end her" remark, it was just the anti-gay shit I was accused of saying that got me in trouble, because there was absolutely no way i could disprove that accusation.

Stop posting pictures of your wife's son.

BLUMPT BTFO, democracy and antifa wins against bigotry once again!!!

Where do you think you are

(checked)
Lol, that same year they declared they were a sanctuary school, and I decided I wasn't giving them any more of my money. I got an almost complete refund when I transferred.

Did you at least get revenge?

How does that even work

Yeah, I left, stopped giving them cash and got a lot of my tuition for that year back. I was told "retaliation against [the accuser] would be met with expulsion and maybe police involvement." I don't know who accused me in the first place, but whoever did has a much worse punishment to face: they have to blow hundreds of thousands of dollars on a shitty and expensive college, throwing themselves into debt while I go somewhere cheap yet effective. Plus, the only two suspects I can think of are cocky left wing nutcases (seriously they're both probably mentally ill) and have to live in a place where Trump is president.

You don't even know what revenge means. Sad.

I do know what it means, you can't exactly expect me to pull a Sam Hyde and shoot everyone I know. This is a school that constantly is in need of money and it was deprived of them, and as for the second group of people I should have been more clear…I don't NEED revenge on whoever made the accusation, because they're worse off than I am now.

I want Chris Evans to be raped.

No, wait – I want Chris Evans to be accused of rape in a venue where he has no right to be presumed innocent, no right to counsel, and in fact, no rights at all.

cuck

You did right, lad. These idiots encourage dumb shit because they aren't the ones who will take the heat when it inevitably blows up in your face.

cuck

Thanks. I wasn't scarred by it or anything, but I'm glad I didn't get fucked like some of the other guys brought to the title nine office. A slap on the wrist but bullshit nonetheless. At least that Negress has probably lost her job because of DeVos, and my accusing classmates retreating to the school sponsored therapy sessions to cope with who is essentially a mid-1980s democrat coming into office.

If it was, that dumb bitch should have demonstrated how easy it is and point the gun at man.
Only to find out that guns aren't easy to take from their holsters, especially when it's that secured, and that safety isn't on, which it probably was, meaning by the time she could have hypothetically aimed and shot people, the guy who owns the gun would have punched her in her fucking face and take it back.

Some men can take the heat. You two obviously can't. That guy cracked under pressure from a college professor. If a cop even looked the wrong way at him, he would spill his guts. Sing like a canary.

No problem.

Big talk on an imageboard. Typical and unimpressive.

You're acting like I was some mafia soldier that sold my boss out. All I did was explain the situation. You say I cracked under pressure but I really didn't. I was asked to report to the title nine office, never heard of it before and decided I didn't care, so I didn't go. They asked me more forcefully again and were calling my phone and shit, so I decided to go and get it over with. I thought it'd be like a high school where if you got in trouble you were sort of just spoken to then told not to do it again. I wasn't confronted with a professor, the title nine office lady was a lawyer. I was treated like a suspect on trial, the negress would routinely cut me off when I spoke. Like

Me: "Look I don't know if I said faggot, I can't re-"
Negress: "YOU DID OR YOU DIDN'T!"
Me: "I guess I didn't, I mean I can't remember…"
Negress: "DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT"
Lawyers never ask questions they don't already know the answer to. She told me I was guilty until proven otherwise, and of course I didn't have a tape recording of me in my room at all times so all I had was testimony that I didn't say faggot. I mean, I might of, but that begs the question why I wasn't pulled aside for saying "Nigger" 'Cunt" or "Spic" in private. You might say I "spilled my guts" but I didn't harm anybody by doing what I did. I could understand your revoltion if perhaps my roommate had said it and I confirmed, but I was literally put on trial for saying "Faggot" in the privacy of my room, with no evidence. I was at a school I had busted my ass to get into, so obviously in October, a month in, I had no intention of getting expelled. I just told the truth, but the truth wasn't good enough. Was I supposed to admit to fake, trumped up charges against me by some future homeless people? You almost sound like you're defending Title Nine, m8.

Got no uses for your excuses. You just bitch made. Your kind will never be of any use to anyone. There will be a noose with your name on it for being weak.

I can imagine your chin wobbling while you type that, right before you go cry about being single on roosh

What did he mean by this?

Goddammit. The Cindy Lauper music fucking makes this. It'd only be funnier if she was getting assfucked.

What did he mean by this?

that the safety was on

Once the Democrats get back into office things will go back to Obama era non-sense.

I thought Janis Joplin is dead

>>>/girltalk/

I'm surrounded by plebs.

are these people retarded or do they just pretend to be?

ETERNAL SLUT SHAMER
hooktube.com/watch?v=7oMcFupuL78

Good thing it doesn't exist anymore. Now you see why the commies hated Betsy DeVos so much. She's just a sweet old lady and they heaped mountains of vitriol at her for seemingly no reason. This is the reason. Dems are getting all of their slush fund/extortion money taken from them, and they probably won't survive the next decade as a major party.

oh yes they will if Trump/cuckservatives do nothing about immigration

50% of the country is white; 75% of voters are white. Non-whites don't vote. Dems can't rely on minority votes because they've played identity politics for so long that their voter base wil only vote for the same color (i.e. blacks vote black, Hispanics vote for Hispanics, and white Dems get booed off stage). It's pretty much over for them, even if immigration enforcement isn't as up to snuff as we'd like.

You vagslaves, I swear.

Back to your subreddit.

what is the right-wing doing about capitalism and the climate? hahaha oh right

I can't even tell if you're being ironic

good job admitting to voter fraud, glumpf is OVER

Of course it helps. May not get you to the finish line, but it's certainly better than being butt ugly and void of charisma.

This guy definitely doesn't believe the things he says. He just says them because he knows it'll get women wet and he likes being thought of as a heart throb.

I hope you at least get paid

Name of the chick? Anyone know the scene at least?

You deserved those dubs. Actually made me laugh with that one.

Start working out, eat well, study properly.
Care about yourself first and foremost, then about others, but try to not be a selffish asshole.
And while it may be fucking hard in the beginning, it'll get easier over time as long as you stick to it, until you build up enough charisma trough selfimprovment that females around you will start to notice it too.