Stan Kelly thread?

Stan Kelly thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/06/02/the-non-genocide-of-northern-native-americans/
board.freedomainradio.com/topic/47655-youtube-the-truth-about-the-native-american-genocide/
mpcdot.com/forums/topic/9113-comanche-indians-and-the-myth-of-the-noble-savage/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The only thing that kept me checking The Onion for years after it turned into liberal propaganda was Kelly, but not even his stuff was enough to keep me going there. All the content that wasn't Kelly was bad.

Who?

Guy that makes satire political comics for The Onion.

well memed, good laugh was had
upvoted and faved

Feels bad.

what we hate kelley now?

the chan collective consciousness(™) moves too fast for me these days.

I like Kelly's comics but Kelly himself is a faggot. If you look up the person behind the comic you will be disappointed.
Fuck off, retard.

Look up Poe's law.

As I see it, he is just a contrarian.

Are there people who actually believe that simple-vocabulary children's books are a fascist conspiracy to make their kids eat more healthily? Who is this satirizing?

I liked the l/a/st one he did

I wish I had a CROSS DRESSING shirt. Maybe a SOPHISTICATED ADULT one.

Ben Garrison comics mainly.
-excessive labeling
-insane hyperboles
-failed attempts at technology
-appealing to the past no matter how shitty it was

It's like one in every hundred Kelly comics is an actual satire and not just a dumb joke.

Thinking Green eggs and Ham has a message beyond "even if you don't think you'll like it, maybe you will if you try it" is pretty retarded. It still broke my heart when I found out Seuss was a commie.

Well, Satan, that could have easily applied to communism, but seeing how is turned every time someone tried, is pretty obvious it doesn't apply to communism.

Now he sounds like a concerned parent from the 90s.

I'm glad Kelly shares my reasons as to why I hate Injuns.

Honestly Seuss did a lot more awful shit than just be a communist.

Unlike reddit, this isn't a hivemind and people have differing opinions.
Go back there if you want all your thoughts to be made for you.

That second one's not wrong though.

Is he still drawing?

What did he mean by this?

The joke of the comics is that "Kelly" is such an out-of-touch idiot that he makes comics no sane person would agree with and yet he believes everyone can relate to.

Ironic, isn't it?
The community clump where nobody* has any signifiers of their independence is the one that's full of opinionated individuals, while the community clump where everyone has names and (often little pictures) to tell each other apart is the one where nobody says anything that could set them apart from one another.

*except namefags, but they're barely worth this footnote.

Which are your favorite Kellys?

The ones that are hilariously wrong on purpose? Or the ones are completely right on accident?

I like the ones he's in.

Somebody's not seen Steven Universe

Wholesome? What parents ever said that?

He's satirizing retired political cartoonist Chuck Asay.

It's either a case of that weird phenomenon where they try so hard to mock their political enemies that they loop back around and make them look good (ex: the Red Skull speech about immigrants).. or he's making lots of dumb comics on purpose to obfuscate his honest comics. The first one is far more likely, as the Onion is owned by the kind of people who donated millions to the Clinton campaign.

I miss the edit days

At least he hates Marvel. What a good man!

Again with the whiskey sours?

It's a leftist lampooning the right. Personally, I'm just waiting for when the mask can't be taken off. That's when things'll get really funny.

Now that I actually look at more of his comics, I think Kelly might just be austitic.

topkek

You know he's merely pretending, right?

I need some more of the Holla Forums-made Kelly comics. This is the only one I have

Then ask in there lol thread.

The LOL thread there?

I think he means Kelly "the character" is autistic.

here's another edit of the same pic

Stephen Colbert did this for years. Now he's allowed to be himself and, surprise surprise, he went into full on "Drumpfy Two-Scoops" mode.

Some of his other stuff is still fine.

Oh cool, rarely do you get to see into timeline B.

Still can't tell if this is actually pro-Hillary or not. It puts me in mind of if you ask a younger Normie about Nelson Mandela and they think he's this flawless angel.

Really good political cartoons can balance both sides.

However, bad political cartoons go extreme on one side yet still somehow can be used against them on the other side.

I wouldn't call it pro-Hillary or anti-Hillary, it's making fun of how incompetent her campaign was. If I didn't know who made this and someone handed it to me and asked what kind of person did it, I'd say it was probably drawn by a Hillary supporter who was aware of how bad her campaign was, of some of her flaws, and that she probably wasn't going to win because of the dem's incompetent handling of things.

Without a crying Lady Liberty there's nothing in this comic I can relate to.

It's criticism of Hillary, but coming from someone who thinks Trump is even worse.

I had to.

I don't see it

(heil'd)
Look closelier.

is this a hint? I still don't see it.

You're being fucked with; put them both in new tabs and quickly switch between them, they're identical.

I didn't see it at first either. Here's a hint: If you don't see it it's your .

>in a tiny sign that's supposed to be illegible
I even looked for loss before I saw your post and I still didn't see it

I also gave up before I saw . The fact that it's loss was just a guess, though. It's too small to tell.

You didn't notice it, but your brain did.

Who have such shit opinions in real life…

You'd be surprised. Hell there's probably more than a few people on Holla Forums, on Holla Forums even, who unironically believe that stuff. These comics are just ridiculous satire. I think.

Berniebros allow criticism of Hillary as long as you emphasize that that Drumpf is a Nazi Klansman Russian secret agent

most political cartoons are too blunt but I don't think being incomprehensible is an improvement

Why do I even ask

Is this the only shit you changed you retard?

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/06/02/the-non-genocide-of-northern-native-americans/

board.freedomainradio.com/topic/47655-youtube-the-truth-about-the-native-american-genocide/

mpcdot.com/forums/topic/9113-comanche-indians-and-the-myth-of-the-noble-savage/

Hello leftypol.

I'd say it was about muslim immigration if he didn't label the stuff going in "white". Can't figure it out as it is.

It fits because they're at an abortion clinic.

Oddly accurate.

Kek

Anybody remember that comic, possibly Dutch, about a middle Fat Man, shitlording it up and handing out assbeatings to all the dumbasses in the world?

I wonder how the artist will feel when he finds out he unintentionally told the truth with that race comic.

Kelly is never consistent. If anything, he's pro-abortion since it'd remove more annoying kids out of his life

This guy, still doing shit?

It appears so.

The artist even drew Vivian as a literal sockpuppet. Top kek.

W8 is the guy that drew that the walrus jew?

The Onion has no political enemies. They take potshots at everybody. Or rather, everyone is their political enemy.

How is this not an argument?

You can almost see the projection dripping off this image.

Nigger, they can leave reservations whenever they want, we just promise to leave that land to them.

Kelly's on a multidimensional plane of irony.

Come on now.. You can't be that poorly informed, can you?

Have you been to the Onion recently? It's not the same it used to be.
Here's a hint: check who owns them now and when they started owning them.

You right, many of their headlines are becoming truth.